Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic

Another Glasgow Loss

15 posts in this topic

Learnt this week that Casssy is no longer working, apparently has a new job....what a bloody shame, with both her and Carla both going what is Glasgow coming to?

what is Glasgow coming to?

It sticks in the throat to admit there's one reason Edinburgh is better than Glasgow :(

It sticks in the throat to admit there's one reason Edinburgh is better than Glasgow :(

i know, probably been to edibro more times this year than all the others put together.

my mate got stuck through there with the snow. says it was the best few days he's had in ages. :D

Disappointed to hear this. I just saw Cassey the once but had a really nice time with her. Had noticed her availability on the other site had become more erratic in recent weeks.

I wish Cassey and her sister Carla all the best - but for my own selfish reasons hope they may both return to work again in the future...

Disappointed to hear this. I just saw Cassey the once but had a really nice time with her. Had noticed her availability on the other site had become more erratic in recent weeks.

I wish Cassey and her sister Carla all the best - but for my own selfish reasons hope they may both return to work again in the future...

Yep best wishes to both girls

Both were genuine pretty glasgow/ayrshire girls...

Glad I saw them both

had the pleasure of casseys assets for half hour one day, very enjoyable young lady...

sad to see her go

Yep best wishes to both girls

Both were genuine pretty glasgow/ayrshire girls...

Glad I saw them both

I thought they were miserable and not very good looking to be honest!

Still hunting for a genuinely good glasgow punt!

I thought they were miserable and not very good looking to be honest!

Still hunting for a genuinely good glasgow punt!

Ooohh you must be hard to please. Lisa (the lusty one) and Jasmine (just 4fun) at least are "genuinely good glasgow punts", and there are plenty more referred to on the big Glasgow thread.

Edited by toxical

Don't know of lisa, but I thought Jasmine looked like a street girl..... good BJ technique though to be fair.

You obviously haven't taken a proper look at any Glasgow street girls (not that it's recommended) if you think there's any similarity between the typical examples there and the delightful jasmine!!!

in full agreement with Toxical.....and the good news is...Cassey is working again albeit limited days due to her new job, welcome back. Must also endorse the comments for Lisa, saw her last week for the first time, met me in her pjs, what a great pair of breasts.

I've used plenty of glasgow street girls over the years, quite a lot were better looking than jasmine too!

Well fortunately for us, how pretty a girl is has nothing to do with where she works and at what level.

How a an ordinary lookin, smiling and freindly lancashire lass, with a superb size 10 figure, perfect skin, the most amazin oral skills, and a huge apetite for cock.... can ever be perceived in this way.... is way beyond me.

I've used plenty of glasgow street girls over the years, quite a lot were better looking than jasmine too!

Back in the day, maybe.

Not now.

Nice to see Cassey has cumm out of retirement to offer some occasional fun to her clients , new and old....

Had the pleasure of seeing her a few weeks ago , first time in over a year and certainly as good as i remembered if not better.

Will be seeing her asl ong as she still offers fun.