Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnDoe

Phone Sex ?

8 posts in this topic

I saw a lady yesterday and while she was in the middle of wanking up, her phone rang. She picked it up cancelled the call. Good I thought but then with cock in one hand and phone in the other she proceeded to spend the next few minutes texting away. I know that the female sex boasts it can multitask but sometimes it can be important to concentrate on one thing.

Later in the session, the phone rang again. This time she did answer it and in the conversation said "I am with a customer". Then looked at me and said "What is your name?".

She also went out of the room "To wash hands" but took her phone with her and was on the phone for a few minutes.

Finally. to add insult to injury, the moment it was 1 hour since I rang her doorbell, she stood up and said "Time is up".

In many ways it was a good hour but the phone was unneccessary addition to the session.

John

That's got nowt to do with multi-tasking, it's just bloody rude. Unprofessional too.

I saw a lady yesterday and while she was in the middle of wanking up, her phone rang. She picked it up cancelled the call. Good I thought but then with cock in one hand and phone in the other she proceeded to spend the next few minutes texting away. I know that the female sex boasts it can multitask but sometimes it can be important to concentrate on one thing.

Later in the session, the phone rang again. This time she did answer it and in the conversation said "I am with a customer". Then looked at me and said "What is your name?".

She also went out of the room "To wash hands" but took her phone with her and was on the phone for a few minutes.

Finally. to add insult to injury, the moment it was 1 hour since I rang her doorbell, she stood up and said "Time is up".

In many ways it was a good hour but the phone was unneccessary addition to the session.

John

I presume a field report with the appropriate recommendation will be posted...

Very unprofessional and very rude :angry:

Wow that is really bad! I feel guilty because occasionally I've been known to answer a text while my client is in the bathroom - but I would never take calls, text in front of a client or leave my phone un silenced. I would be annoyed if a client behaved like that (although obviously taking one important call or whatever is understandable) and they're paying to be there! If I hired someone to pay attention to me, I'd expect that attention to be undivided.

Name and shame so we all know whom to avoid.

You paid for 2 hands and her full attention.

And your erection survived that treatment?

And your erection survived that treatment?

Not a new type of phone sex, alas. But very impolite.