Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hobbytime

Similar Patterns

4 posts in this topic

Hi

my regular pattern is a 2 hour outcall to what ever hotel I am staying in that week, abut 1 - 2 times per month.

They are all great meetings in their own right, but are becoming a bit formulaic (is that a word ?) / repatative.

• Meet in room
  • share a drink / chat
  • GFE type petting
  • bed
  • chat
  • possibly seconds

Other than adding uniforms or toys anyone got any bright ideas to add some new dimension / novelty / to rekindle the excitement there was the first time a lady knocked on the hotel room door ?

thanks in advance

For the same money, try a one hour punt but with two girls.

Hi

my regular pattern is a 2 hour outcall to what ever hotel I am staying in that week, abut 1 - 2 times per month.

They are all great meetings in their own right, but are becoming a bit formulaic (is that a word ?) / repatative.

• Meet in room
  • share a drink / chat
  • GFE type petting
  • bed
  • chat
  • possibly seconds

Other than adding uniforms or toys anyone got any bright ideas to add some new dimension / novelty / to rekindle the excitement there was the first time a lady knocked on the hotel room door ?

thanks in advance

Far be it for me to offer advice, but have you tried some role play experiences, or maybe even just sharing a bath with your lady. Could lead to some nice mutual towelling down?

Hi

• Meet in room
  • share a drink / chat
  • GFE type petting
  • bed
  • chat
  • possibly seconds

thanks in advance

Oh dear. You've lost your mojo :(

Take that list and bin it.

Does it have to be in bed?

Try:

Shower

Floor [mind the carpet burns]

Stairs

Desk

Chair [careful there]

The sky is the limit.

I never thought sex would feel repetitive when having it with different people, but there you go. You learn something new every day!

Finding something repetitive is a sure sign of boredom.

Maybe you need time out? Especially if you are no longer experiencing the sexcitement you once did.