peboone

Thrush !

15 posts in this topic

I have been sizing up a lady on ** and took the plunge on Monday to go and visit. Really stunning woman but i had that feeling of wanting to back out ! Now being the Englishman that i am i followed through although didn't get a great vibe from her mannerisms. Whilst unwrapping this young lady was a dreadful stench which i tried best to overlook and get my moneys worth. As i was plugging her it was clear from the debris on the plastic mack and smell that she had thrush. From then my heart was not in it at all and she sensed it. She looked absolutely worn out. The punt was such a let down. What should one do in this scenario ?

Lol, i actually had visions of early retirement from punting. The wiff still pervades conscience !

What should one do in this scenario ?

Sounds more like BV than thrush - thrush shouldn't smell. Comes from washing too much/with perfumed soaps, not using lube with condoms, strong detergents, baby wipes etc.

Some girls are oblivious to the causes and treatments, so possibly get a message to her (note through letterbox, anonymous/temporary email account) saying "try Balance-Activ, and research Bacterial Vaginosis".

I have been sizing up a lady on ** and took the plunge on Monday to go and visit. Really stunning woman but i had that feeling of wanting to back out ! Now being the Englishman that i am i followed through although didn't get a great vibe from her mannerisms. Whilst unwrapping this young lady was a dreadful stench which i tried best to overlook and get my moneys worth. As i was plugging her it was clear from the debris on the plastic mack and smell that she had thrush. From then my heart was not in it at all and she sensed it. She looked absolutely worn out. The punt was such a let down. What should one do in this scenario ?

One whiff and I would be gone ;)

Oh dear :( I feel bad for you as the client, and I don't want to make it sound like I'm defending the lady for putting you in that position, but I couldn't help wincing reading that. I have had both thrush and BV in the past (my health is pretty good and I know how to avoid it, but I think probably all ladies have them occasionally!) and I know how uncomfortable they are. The idea of working through an attack is horrifying! The last thing I want to do if there's something wrong with my lady bits is have sex, especially multiple times with people I don't know.

She must of known this? No point being a gentleman, she needs to be told, I would of wanted my money back.

This happens quite a lot with new bargirls In Thailand, Inexperienced girls using a lot of strong soaps on their pussies!

Dear oh dear. A sure case of the little head over-ruling the big head once again?

Why oh why, once you unwrapped the stench did you go ahead and plug it?

Sorry matey but I for one would fail to rise to the occasion if I caught a whiff of anything but freshness from that area!

As mad as this sounds i think it's just me being English. You know the whole bag about us not wanting to complain, eating a crap meal in a restaurant and feeling all inhibited to voice ones displeasure, i know it's a bit of a mad example. I got the feeling that she's just maxing out her time in London to make as much money as possible even if her womb drops out in the process as another contribution said she must of been in pain at times !

Yuk..!!! I'd be off as well. Can men catch thrush from a woman?

Thrush IS NOT an STI, and it can occur naturally if you are susceptible to it after sleeping with someone who has it.

It is a yeast infection and some people just get it with certain partners.

Someone who has thrush SHOULD NOT have sex as it makes it worse.

In women it can take 5 - 7 days to go, as with men and can be treated with Canesten from a chemist!

I speak as someone who had a problem with it many years ago as my partner of that time had it now and again.

I have never had it since, nor have I ever had an STI, though at that time I did think it was until I got checked out !

So, in reality is nothing serious at all and very easily treated. But haveing intercourse with someone who has it is not recommended and can be painful!

Wearing a condom will protect to an extent, but if you go down on them, you can get it in your mouth [not recommended]

Yes they can, but apart from getting an itchy bell end it’s no big deal and, as Puntaprima said, is easily cured by using an antifungal cream like Canestan from the chemist or GUM. It is also possible to get it orally (babies can catch it during birth if their mother has it vaginally) but I think this requires a trip to the doctor to get something, although I’m not sure. I once heard of a man who caught oral thrush from his GF after going down on her when she has it vaginally. I'll Google this later as I'm not 100% sure of the facts though.

Thrush is caused when the pH if the vagina becomes more alkaline and consequently the naturally occurring yeasts are not kept in check and will multiply until they cause a problem. This can happen after a course of antibiotics or during a woman’s period when the chemistry of the vagina changes. Some are more prone to it than others. Douching is a definite no no as that messes with the pH of the vagina, so being too clean is actually bad.

One whiff and I would be gone ;)

Bunny, are you a man ???!!- sorry I asked this before lol xx

Bunny, are you a man ???!!- sorry I asked this before lol xx

Yep -- with you on this one Natasha ! Bunny, sorry to say this man !!

Good thing is wasn't a parrot.