Drayton

Amy Formerly Of Maxes Angels

52 posts in this topic

Anyone know where this stunning beauty ended up?

Also want to know where Estelle from the same agency went too?

Anyone know where this stunning beauty ended up?

Also want to know where Estelle from the same agency went too?

I'll second that, they were both fantastic. Estelle may be my choice for best WG of all time!

I'll second that, they were both fantastic. Estelle may be my choice for best WG of all time!

I heard Amy works as an indie now. She had a website like www.amyforyou.co.uk or similar.

Any further info?

She did for a while but unfortunately seems to have disappeared again, what a shame as she is fantastic

Anyone got any news on the beautiful Amy?

someone should start a new agency - the girls formerly of maxes - there's so many i have seen who no longer work there

She was at Blue Monday for a while but that was quite a while ago.

I did see her around the time that she was on Blue Monday but disappeared again last year. Anyone with any news since then?

Wish Amy would return to the scene she is one of the best women I have ever been fortunate enough to see.

A lovely woman - retired sadly

someone should start a new agency - the girls formerly of maxes - there's so many i have seen who no longer work there

Imagine the line up

Amy

Angie George

Alexis

Ashley

Beth

Crissy

Estelle

Jade

Lia

Lizzie

Roxxy

Stacy

Tammy

Some still work at other agencies the rest are long gone :(

Not forgetting the long gone, but legendary Tyler.

I wish they still did their parties

I wish they still did their parties

Maybe they didn't get many punters willing to pay that much for a party. :P

hi guys ,on the subject of amy formerly of maxes .... i am glad to let you know she is in fact back working ...

hi guys ,on the subject of amy formerly of maxes .... i am glad to let you know she is in fact back working ...

Are you said Amy, have you a link to post or info?

Yes a link or info please, I never got to see Amy whilst she was at Maxes, heard great things though.

I saw Angie and Roxxy as a duo recently. Duos are not really my thing but I thought that these two would be a riot.

I was not wrong, we laughed so much we overran by half an hour (gratis). Apparently, parts of me feature on their private galleries...

I saw Angie and Roxxy as a duo recently. Duos are not really my thing but I thought that these two would be a riot.

I was not wrong, we laughed so much we overran by half an hour (gratis). Apparently, parts of me feature on their private galleries...

Lucky barsteward, have seen both seperately through agencies.

Lucky barsteward, have seen both seperately through agencies.

IF anyone wants to book Angie, she is expensive through agencies. Much better to book her through AW which ends up the same price to her but you save the agency fee.

When I booked the two of them, I did it through Angie and paid them separately, Roxxy as an incall at her place and Angie as an outcall.

They get on really well and went off to the haridressers together afterwards.

Right now, Angie and Rebecca More are offering duo rates of £400 per hour, since they will be in the same hotel from this afternoon until Thursday check-out.

I am saving all my energy for a certain lady at HOD1 on Friday.

I've wanted to see Angie for a while. Roxxy has peaked my interest but she seems to come and go quite a bit.

I've heard reports of Angie liking 'a' levels and really getting in to it, but when I contacted her she seemed quite abrupt and 'a' levels were off the cards.

I've heard also that Roxxy can let herself get lost in the moment and enjoy 'a' levels and DP, but when I sent her an email via AW it was read but never replied to. Do these ladies really enjoy 'a' or is it all talk?

I've wanted to see Angie for a while. Roxxy has peaked my interest but she seems to come and go quite a bit.

I've heard reports of Angie liking 'a' levels and really getting in to it, but when I contacted her she seemed quite abrupt and 'a' levels were off the cards.

I've heard also that Roxxy can let herself get lost in the moment and enjoy 'a' levels and DP, but when I sent her an email via AW it was read but never replied to. Do these ladies really enjoy 'a' or is it all talk?

I regret to say that I never raised this subject with either of them, so have no view.

If you like, I will ask Angie when we next meet (no date yet) because she will almost certainly answer me.

When I saw Angie about 18 months ago she was definitely up for a-levels, moving into anal fairly early in the booking for an extended session without any prompting from me and giving every impression of enjoying it enthusiastically. A levels is still listed in her Enjoys on her AW page. So your experience when contacting her seems strange to me.

I was disappointed with my encounter with Roxxy. Not only no anal but not even any kissing or OWO. But perhaps she just had some particular objection to me that meant she withheld those services.

My experience with Roxxy was certainly not as yours was. Perhaps she wanted to keep up with Angie. We kissed a fair bit and there was quite a bit of OWO while Angie was parked on my face.