Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doozer

When A Punt Is Cut Short

7 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago a punt was cut short due to the lady feeling "ill". Anyway my question is how much should I have paid? I had booked 4 hours but it was cut short after 2 and I happily paid her 2 hour rate. Thinking about it since though shouldn't I have just paid half her 4 hour rate? It's only £50 difference but the whole timing of the booking would have been different if I'd originally known it was a 2 hour booking and things would have progressed at a quicker pace.

It's not a big deal, just thought I'd ask other people's opinions.

I'd say there's an argument for her giving all the money back! The deal was a 4 hour booking, she didn't keep her part of the arrangement. It also depends on what sort of booking it was, ie was their a social element first eg dinner then sex and what was the nature of her illness, it sounds like you think she was just bored or something?

A few weeks ago a punt was cut short due to the lady feeling "ill". Anyway my question is how much should I have paid? I had booked 4 hours but it was cut short after 2 and I happily paid her 2 hour rate. Thinking about it since though shouldn't I have just paid half her 4 hour rate? It's only £50 difference but the whole timing of the booking would have been different if I'd originally known it was a 2 hour booking and things would have progressed at a quicker pace.

Was a booking through an agency or indie? she may see you again and give you some kind of discount for the inconvenience?

Sometimes the girls can't help but get unwell so maybe speak to her and see :)

I think paying her for the time spent was fair. After all, she presumably couldn't help getting ill, and as Bunny says she may smile particularly kindly on a further booking from an understanding gentleman.

I must admit I normally pay up-front, and in those circumstances I couldn't see myself saying "Excuse me love, can you pull your head out of the bog long enough to give me that 50 quid back?"!

Thanks for the responses. I was just curious as to what others would expect to pay in a similar situation.

Thanks for the responses. I was just curious as to what others would expect to pay in a similar situation.

A couple of years ago I was ushered out of the door after 50 minutes of a fairly pleasant session by a certain redhaired WG working in North London. At her rates that was £40+ down the drain.

Things can happen....

I went on a visit a few years ago and had to leave unexpectedly, I gave the guy his money back and he gave me £20 for expenses.

I guess like everything else in life, every situation is different, even down to how well you know the person etc. And what service you had already enjoyed.

In a restaurant many years ago, I do not think they were keen for us to be there, we had drank most of a bottle of wine and everything we liked seemed to be off the menu. We ended up asking for the bill and the waiter cleared the table quicker than we could get up and said no problem you can go. It appeared the staff wanted an early night.

Sarah x x