twyliteeros

Looking For Kiwi Or Aussie Girls In London

13 posts in this topic

The topic title pretty much says it all... I am looking for a kiwi or aussie girl in London. I am American and love the personality of kiwis and aussies. Anyone know of any lovely ladies, particularly on the petite side?

Ta!

Sorry - I should have said that Natalie will not, as far as I know, go further than a topless massage with very happy ending.

Now, this is an inspired topic.

It's got me thinking that there will be no finer way to celebrate winning the asges in a few weeks' time than by re-running the highlights while enjoying an Aussie babe!! Let the reserach begin.

The topic title pretty much says it all... I am looking for a kiwi or aussie girl in London. I am American and love the personality of kiwis and aussies. Anyone know of any lovely ladies, particularly on the petite side?

Ta!

Clare Jayne on the other site is fairly tall, but she is a really nice person and intelligent and educated too and is back in London. Treat the FRs for Australian Stacy on the other site with a certain amount of doubt. Her FR on PN, Field Report number 89079, coincides with my own experience.

check out Angelina at Agency Allure - Aussie girl

she looks lovely, what does she charge?

She is indeed lovely. Better looking in real life than in the pic. Great figure with lovely breasts and a really warm way about her. I think she is £140 for about 75 minutes - can't remember for sure. Pricey but well worth it in my view. Much better than the awful Chinese "health clinic" jobs which I have grown to hate and will never use again. She is thoroughly fanciable - you'd be delighted to have her as a girlfriend.

Ta!

Check out AVA GREEN on the other site. She's an Aussie and has some great pics & feedback. Is size 8 petite enough for you?

Has anyone any news of Natalie, whom I mention above?

Kinky koa on AW. Lovely, lovely girl, and you have a good chance of getting her to go further than she advertises. 

1 hour ago, exerter said:

Kinky koa on AW. Lovely, lovely girl, and you have a good chance of getting her to go further than she advertises. 

Koa is on my hitlist. Great reviews