Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wiggy

Ashley Of Bunniesoflondon

4 posts in this topic

Hi i never venture from Maxesangels but was wondering about Ashley at bunnies her prices are very cheap and says she offers the ultimate PSE experience,anybody tried her out as im sure she cannot be as good as Ashely at maxes but the bunnies lady does anal,justhow good is she?

As all the answers will be purely subjective, I suggest that you go for the tried and tested method of getting the answer TBQH.

I have seen 2 Bunnies both were described as GFE on the website and by the very helpful receptionist and how right they were so going by that honesty there is nothing to say that Ashley is not a full on PSE and at those prices you cant go wrong. Although not sure if Ashley would be used to some of the things you may have in mind Wiggy, might be best to book for an hour 1st, see how the both of you get on, bring up the idea of some of the Wiggy specialities and see what happens.

I would in a way agree with spartan..Most of the English girls I've met through Bunnies wouldn't go beyond an extend on bed, however they are one of the most classiest & sophisticated without a doubt..