Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Truthfully

8 posts in this topic

Up until my split with my ex partner my friend used to travel to stay with us for occasional weekends.

we on the sat night would meet up with a few of my work buddys & head to a nearby town while the girls went to bingo ect.

Truthfully telling our partners that we were goin to a lap dancing club

What we didnt tell them was that before hand we were going to a local well known parlour for a 2 hr session with the ladies that worked there.

we would then make our way to the lap dancing club & have some visual only fun.(no touching allowed)

Getting back to our homes around 1 am.

All our partners were ok about us goin to the club as they said they are the ones that we go home to.

Anyone else been able to get away with this type of thing?

BA

Up until my split with my ex partner my friend used to travel to stay with us for occasional weekends.

we on the sat night would meet up with a few of my work buddys & head to a nearby town while the girls went to bingo ect.

What we didnt tell them was that before hand we were going to a local well known parlour for a 2 hr session with the ladies that worked there.

we would then make our way to the lap dancing club & have some visual only fun.(no touching allowed)

All our partners were ok about us goin to the club as they said they are the ones that we go home to.

BA

Get away with going to a lap dancing club

nooooooooo!

Absolutely. No problem admitting to going to the odd lap dancing club -- its natural for guy's to do that type of thing for a bit of fun. Been with the wife to one in eastern europe -- figures of godesses ! She was really turned on by it --- think I would have been able to introduce her to a threesome that night if it had been easy to arrange ! One problem with arranging something like that would be the suspicion that it would cause her that I would know how to arrange something like that.:lol:

Always good to offer stories of attending lap dancing clubs when away with the lads --- perfectly believable and innocent--- the rest can be left out !

Have also admitted that the odd masssage parlour I would go to offers HR -- she just laughs and takes it no further.

Oh my and you thought the girls were going to bingo?

I tell my wife when I've been to a lapdance club, with the disclaimer that I'm only going because my boss likes going there when I'm with him. She thinks you can kiss and touch the girls there though. I wish!

BA

mmmmmmmm.....strange ...

Id have gone to the lap dancing club first to get all het up, and THEN afterwards gone on to the parlour to relieve all that pent up frustration !

mmmmmmmm.....strange ...

Id have gone to the lap dancing club first to get all het up, and THEN afterwards gone on to the parlour to relieve all that pent up frustration !

Have to say I thought this too would make more sense. I'd probably prefer to go for a pint and a chat after the two-hour session! Maybe it's an age thing.

It reminds me of a bar in London that I went to a few years ago called 'The Office' - I could truthfully phone my missus and say I was going to be late home as I was still stuck in the office. ;)

Got to be an opening for a parlour surely? ;)