nervousnewbie

Accidental Cim?

163 posts in this topic

Hi

If you had a girl who did owo but not cim, what happens if you accident do it in her mouth?

I think it can happen..

Hi

If you had a girl who did owo but not cim, what happens if you accident do it in her mouth?

I think it can happen..

yep it did and she attacked it and wrung its neck like a snake-- no messing.Very embarrassing. I was genuinely very contrite and to be fair to her, she was very gracious.:D

Can CIM ever be really accidental? Given the build-up of sensations, the tensing of the muscles, the feeling of going over the edge ...... you should be aware that an ejaculation is imminent! For me, I usually indicate to the girl before I'm about to cum, either by tapping her bum or shoulder (depending on the position that we're in) or just saying "I'm cumming". The rest is then up to the girl. Some stop the OWO and finish by hand, but most others continue on to the glorious end B)

I think what he means is you accidently forget to pull it out of her mouth ha ha

Hi

I think it can happen..

I don’t think it can “accidentally” happen. You should recognise the feelings that precede orgasm and stop before the point of no return. If you are very sensitive down there you should let the lady know that when you ask her to stop that you mean instantly or you’ll come, then give her plenty of warning. Only one client came in my mouth (when I used to offer OWO but not CIM) and I considered it the height of disrespect :angry: . He didn’t warn me or apologise afterwards, and consequently I never wanted to see him again.

Accidental? Not really . But sometimes you think that you may just withdraw from mouth as you are going to ejaculate and timing goes wrong. I did it once to a girl and girl gave a real angry look and spit it out on floor, although it was just 1 drop or so and rest was spilled after the dick was out.

Once a girl who never told she would do a CIM just continued to BJ and when I told her that I was on 99% limit she just kept sucking and never let the dick come out till she was mouthful. She than spit it and smiled. I was getting worried in the last moments that I would eject in her mouth and she may be offended.

But for sure I would never on purpose eject in girls mouth withour her permission. She has my priced possesion in her mouth and could bite it offended.:P

Can CIM ever be really accidental? Given the build-up of sensations, the tensing of the muscles, the feeling of going over the edge ...... you should be aware that an ejaculation is imminent! For me, I usually indicate to the girl before I'm about to cum, either by tapping her bum or shoulder (depending on the position that we're in) or just saying "I'm cumming". The rest is then up to the girl. Some stop the OWO and finish by hand, but most others continue on to the glorious end B)

I cannot think it is accidental either.

Once a girl who never told she would do a CIM just continued to BJ and when I told her that I was on 99% limit she just kept sucking and never let the dick come out till she was mouthful. She than spit it and smiled. I was getting worried in the last moments that I would eject in her mouth and she may be offended.

But for sure I would never on purpose eject in girls mouth withour her permission. She has my priced possesion in her mouth and could bite it offended.:P

same for me once with a lady doing OWO who never said she did CIM (and it was the sort of place you'd expect to pay extra)..when I told her I was about to cum she just said that's ok and kept on going...and swallowed as far as i recall :-)

I really wouldn't do it without warning...very bad form

If you feel the vinegar stroke approaching and can't let the girl know it's bad form, whether she does CIM or not.

I would however, thought most experienced girls, would know from body language when things were about to blow.

...I would however, thought most experienced girls, would know from body language when things were about to blow.

Not with the silent bed logs we can't :blink:

I stopped doing CIM a very long time ago.

A year back though a new client who I was not impressed with ( he attempted to

dominate me when I state clearly on my site and face to face too if necessary,

that I am not prepared to be sub ) was fully aware that cim was not on offer...

he surprised me and did it anyway and I punished him by scrunching up his testicles

until he almost cried out....

served him right............... bloody Australians! :rolleyes:

I stopped doing CIM a very long time ago.

A year back though a new client who I was not impressed with ( he attempted to

dominate me when I state clearly on my site and face to face too if necessary,

that I am not prepared to be sub ) was fully aware that cim was not on offer...

he surprised me and did it anyway and I punished him by scrunching up his testicles

until he almost cried out....

served him right............... bloody Australians! :rolleyes:

Can't understand why anyone would go for oral with someone who didn't do CIM or preferably swallow, takes all sorts.

I am not that bothered about receiving oral sex, but if you are going to offer it, accept the consequences, and that means swallowing as well. How would you girls feel, if everytime a guy licked your fanny, he then jumped up, ran to the sink, began spitting as if he had swallowed a worm, and then noisily gargled with mouthwash. I was genuinely shocked when a wg spat my spunk out, in civilian life everyone I have known has swallowed. What is the big deal?

I am not that bothered about receiving oral sex, but if you are going to offer it, accept the consequences, and that means swallowing as well. How would you girls feel, if everytime a guy licked your fanny, he then jumped up, ran to the sink, began spitting as if he had swallowed a worm, and then noisily gargled with mouthwash. I was genuinely shocked when a wg spat my spunk out, in civilian life everyone I have known has swallowed. What is the big deal?

It's posts like this that make me :angry:

You can offer oral sex without CIM, you don't need a mouth full of spunk to enjoy oral.

I don't jack a load of fluid into a mans mouth when he licks my fanny. Not only that I am not paying my clients to lick my fanny.

Most who pay for oral wether as an extra service, or as part of the inclusive price, is paying for the WG to suck his cock.

However you are paying for a service, not whatever you think I should take.

You are not obligated to lick my fanny, any more than I am obligated to taste or swallow your spunk.

The big deal as you put it, is choice, and taste.

You want to explain to me why I should taste or swallow your spunk when I don't even taste or swallow in my personal life?

ARROGANCE at it's finest shown here today!!

I cannot stand the taste of sperm, and I have a spectacular physical reaction, so by all means spunk in my mouth if you enjoy vomit play.

The thought of me tasting my own cum is not a thought I like, so why should I expect anyone else to like it?.

When seeing a WG I make sure I know what is "off the menu" before we start. If its on the menu then great. :D

I've probably seen about 15 wg's and only 4 or have it "on the menu", and I have taken advantage each time (except one where the "signal" happened too quick for me to adjust positions fully (the "signal" that seems to be lost on the original poster).

In my private like I allways assume NOT unless otherwise guided. In fact, perhaps some of my gf's did, but either never found out and/or I preferred not to. Perhaps thats one thing that separated my times/views with gf's and wg's.

Pooter saying "in civilian life everyone I have known has swallowed", is quite a revelation to me. In fact I know a few who would not even do oral at all.

I honestly can't believe that CIM could be accidental. For a bloke (well for me anyway) there's at least 3 or 4 seconds build-up warning before orgasm, and then perhaps another second or two before ejaculation. Certainly loads of time to warn the lady. And if the lady doesn't do CIM then why would you want to come in her mouth? Except perhaps to get off by assaulting her?

It's posts like this that make me :angry:

You can offer oral sex without CIM, you don't need a mouth full of spunk to enjoy oral.

I don't jack a load of fluid into a mans mouth when he licks my fanny. Not only that I am not paying my clients to lick my fanny.

Most who pay for oral wether as an extra service, or as part of the inclusive price, is paying for the WG to suck his cock.

However you are paying for a service, not whatever you think I should take.

You are not obligated to lick my fanny, any more than I am obligated to taste or swallow your spunk.

The big deal as you put it, is choice, and taste.

You want to explain to me why I should taste or swallow your spunk when I don't even taste or swallow in my personal life?

ARROGANCE at it's finest shown here today!!

I cannot stand the taste of sperm, and I have a spectacular physical reaction, so by all means spunk in my mouth if you enjoy vomit play.

I'm not saying you should do it, personal taste, (literally), I however wouldn't book anyone who didn't do CIM or swallow, personal taste again, that you don't doesn't bother me, there are plenty who do!

It's next to impossible for me to cum with OWO, therefore there is no way for CIM to happen in my punts.

I'm not saying you should do it, personal taste, (literally), I however wouldn't book anyone who didn't do CIM or swallow, personal taste again, that you don't doesn't bother me, there are plenty who do!

Mike you and I know we are not each others, forte, I know I don't offer what you like and that is fine by me.

My post was not to you because you wouldn't book me as I don't offer what you're looking for.

My post was to pooter who thinks it's ok to spunk in someones mouth even if they don't offer it.

He said : I am not that bothered about receiving oral sex, but if you are going to offer it, accept the consequences, and that means swallowing as well

No because Oral does not mean CIM!!!

Booking a girl because she offers CIM is fine, booking a girl and doing it when she doesn't offer it is down right rude.

Edited by Tammy

Mike you and I know we are not each others, forte, I know I don't offer what you like and that is fine by me.

My post was not to you because you wouldn't book me as I don't offer what you're looking for.

My post was to pooter who thinks it's ok to spunk in someones mouth even if they don't offer it.

He said : I am not that bothered about receiving oral sex, but if you are going to offer it, accept the consequences, and that means swallowing as well

No because Oral does not mean CIM!!!

Booking a girl because she offers CIM is fine, booking a girl and doing it when she doesn't offer it is down right rude.

I certainly wouldn't try something that I knew wasn't on offer, that's the reason for doing good research, do's and don'ts on websites, field reports and if something you really want isn't covered by the previous ask the question before making the booking.

didnt think this would get so many posts, i agree with the general consensus however when i had my first punt i asked her to use a condom and i went i finished it her mouth before i knew it, so had just been thinking what if i wasnt wearing one and she didnt offer cim...id probably ended up with 1 testicle!!

Edited by nervousnewbie

in civilian life everyone I have known has swallowed.

Interpretation of the above: only one female I known in civilian life swallowed it. (or seemed like she did it ;-))

didnt think this would get so many posts, i agree with the general consensus however when i had my first punt i asked her to use a condom and i went i finished it her mouth before i knew it, so had just been thinking what if i wasnt wearing one and she didnt offer cim...id probably ended up with 1 testicle!!

Well: you did not finished in her mouth as such. You finished in the condom, which was on your penis inside her mouth.

If she offered OWO, she would feel when you about to cum and will pull your willy out of her mouth at precise time. It might be accidental for you, but never accidental for WG: not to know when you about to shoot. So, don't worry about loosing the testicle. At the worst, she just would spat it back on your face. I did said: "at the worst".

Edited by Xenia

Interpretation of the above: only one female I known in civilian life swallowed it. (or seemed like she did it ;-))

Heh, that made me smile. In civilian life, 8 women have given me oral sex, but only one swallowed - and only the once too (it was her idea the first time, for the record). And one longterm girlfriend had the same reaction as Tammy (not with me, but with her first boyfriend, and she never did it again) though she gave the best blow jobs in the world.

I have to say when I was really young I did once prematurely ejaculate during oral sex (fortunately a condom was used), so I could imagine it happening if you're incredibly sexually inexperienced, but not in any other situation.