Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
h boy

When The Price Is Higher Than Advertised

15 posts in this topic

Maybe I've been unlucky, but 3 times recently I've been asked to pay more than the advertised price on "the other site".

In every case, it was with girls who were pricewise at the bottom end of the market anyway & the increase was small enough that I just went with it rather than arguing.

The first time, the reasoning behind it was legit - OWO was £20 extra on 1 hour bookings. I went with this & to be honest the OWO was not that amazing & didn't last for long - although generally the rest of it was good, so overall it was worthwhile for the total cost.

The next time, it was with a lady whose price often seems to vary wildly depending on when you look at her ads. In this case it was at the very low end costwise & when I got there & handed over the money she expected another £20 & said that what I'd handed over was only for 30 minutes, not an hour. I put this down to the fact that the price advertised that particular day was ridiculously cheap - so I was happy to pay more & assumed that if she's always altering the prices (another issue that I don't quite understand) that she'd filled it in wrong that day,

The final time, I was just told that the price was £20 over & couldn't be bothered to argue about it.

So - is this common? How do other people react to the same situation?

this is a growing problem with certain providers from the there. Personall if there are extras or price changes & I have not travelled too far I just walk away. I have found that such last minute changes to price are usually a sure indicator of a poor punt to come anyway

Confirm the price before handing over the money and if it's more than advertised, query it and if you don't like the answer it's time to walk away.

If the meet starts with a dispute it's not likely to be a mind-blowing event for either of you.

You should really be advised at the time of booking that extra's are additional; money. As said before confirm before booking or walk if not happy :) x x x

As its always best to pay at the start of the booking you should know before you start whether they are trying to raise the fee's. If they are then you should walk because its not a nice thing to do and reflects on us all.

Happened to me earlier this week, against better judgement called sexysafire (new with no feedback) from the other place.

Credit to her, she did mention on the phone that "A" wasn't on the menu and prices were as advertised + extras.

Tested the water by asking about a service on her enjoys list - yes that's extra.

Called later asking about another - yep that's extra.

My experience is that if extras are on the menu, whatever you ask for is extra.

What a shame, she looks great, sounded great but if she wants my hard earned she's going to have to work a bit harder for it.

Happened to me earlier this week, against better judgement called sexysafire (new with no feedback) from the other place.

Credit to her, she did mention on the phone that "A" wasn't on the menu and prices were as advertised + extras.

Tested the water by asking about a service on her enjoys list - yes that's extra.

Called later asking about another - yep that's extra.

My experience is that if extras are on the menu, whatever you ask for is extra.

What a shame, she looks great, sounded great but if she wants my hard earned she's going to have to work a bit harder for it.

only time it ever happened to me, I just said, sorry that's all i brought with me, as that was the price on your profile. Since i moved to get up, she suddenly decided that was good enough. I dont' like to be ripped off, so I would quite happily walk out over that personally.

only time it ever happened to me, I just said, sorry that's all i brought with me, as that was the price on your profile. Since i moved to get up, she suddenly decided that was good enough. I dont' like to be ripped off, so I would quite happily walk out over that personally.

I was using up leave on Monday, and thought that rather rush 45 mins to then back from MK I would try "the other site" for 1st time.

After much searching I found someone who offered what I was wanting, but with OWO "at discression". I phoned up to confirm, only to be told that was £20 extra. I diclined, but sent a text explaining what her advert said and how I was disapointed. The text reply was (I quote) "Ops u right, sorry my mistake, that is right £50 for 30 mins but it is at discresion, u know that-its wrote on my profil to"..........so "at discression" now means "extra".

I was using up leave on Monday, and thought that rather rush 45 mins to then back from MK I would try "the other site" for 1st time.

After much searching I found someone who offered what I was wanting, but with OWO "at discression". I phoned up to confirm, only to be told that was £20 extra. I diclined, but sent a text explaining what her advert said and how I was disapointed. The text reply was (I quote) "Ops u right, sorry my mistake, that is right £50 for 30 mins but it is at discresion, u know that-its wrote on my profil to"..........so "at discression" now means "extra".

This seems to often be the case. I've no idea why they can't just write a list of any extras on the profile like a lot of girls manage to.

You should really be advised at the time of booking that extra's are additional; money. As said before confirm before booking or walk if not happy :) x x x

In 2 out of 3 times I've experienced it, It's just been an increase in the base price - nothing to do with extras.

In 2 out of 3 times I've experienced it, It's just been an increase in the base price - nothing to do with extras.

Then it definately time to walk

i had an unusual problem where i phoned for a 20 minute booking for £40 yet when i arrived they said the person that did the 20 minute bookings left and said she only did 30 min bookings minimum for £60.

I handed over another £20 cos lets face it i didn't really loose anything and gained another 10 minutes by doing so but it was a pretty cunning tactic to say the least.

I can think of a number of times that I've been in a parlour, and having handed over £80 for half an hour, have been told that it will only either buy me some oral (sometimes with, sometimes without), or sex, BUT NOT a bit of both.

I find that most South eastern parlours, particularly those found on Acemassage, will offer OWO AND SEX for £80, for 30 minutes, so you assume all are the same. It's a shock to find that some charge more.

Discretion definitely does not mean extras! I have a couple of things up at my discretion, purely because I either have to be in the mood for them or it depends on how healthy things look and the risk I feel I am posing to myself. If all is well or I'm up for it then there is no extra charge.

It really annoys me that some girls are abusing the meaning in this way, as it does cause confusion and I don't want people interpretting my reasons for discretion to mean the same. Tsk!