Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davedozy

Help Needed

12 posts in this topic

I need a little advice. I owe a WG some money through an agency but she is leaving to go home soon and I possibly cannot get the money to her as I have been pulled way on business. Shall i ask the agency for bank details ? Or what will happen?

How do you end up owing a WG money ?.

Unexpected payment for extras ?

Simply did not have the right money for the punt , did not realise until the end ?

How much do you owe ? how long have you owed the money for

I would say pay the agency the money as soon as poss if it is a large amount , you could well be on there Black list .

Western union, pay it in, they give you an account code and security # which you pass onto her and she can collect it from pretty much anywhere in the world.

Normally its been money upfront everywhere I've been, you must really have a special relationship with the agency for his to have happened. I don't know which firm but I would be more worried about my kneecaps than being blacklisted, pressuming that any agency would have people they can call on for such matters.

Western Union seems sensible if you have to pay the girl, I would imagine the agency would remain in contact with her even if she is at home so they will be able to pass details onto her. Some agencies take cards too over the phone and can probably get it to her for you.

The western union charges can be quite high, but you can trasfer money using Paypal and the currency conversion costs aren't to bad.

I imagine they'll send a couple of BBWs round to beat the crap out of you! :D:rolleyes:

Honestly, this thread is worthy of LOTM at her most eccentric.

This is probably very unusual for an agency but I've had similarly odd experiences with indies. I used to see one lady who was a little eccentric and on our first time seemed to have no idea what to charge me for even her basic service:

'So how much do I owe you?'

'What did you pay me last time?' (I'd never her seen her before.)

'Er £60???'

'Er, ok then.' :confused:

I imagine they'll send a couple of BBWs round to beat the crap out of you! :D:rolleyes:

That will cost extra :P

Get the agency to ask the lady to phone you to tell you how to get the money to her.

Simples.

This will probably involve giving your bank account details to a cousin in Nigeria, or her sending her husband round to collect it, so beware of scams.

On the other hand, she might just say forget it.

Honestly, this thread is worthy of LOTM at her most eccentric.

And nobody’s yet seen fit to comment on the poster’s nic! :eek:

Depends on how much really and why you owe her money. If it was cos she conned you out of more money than she said it would cost then i won't bother. If its also a something like £10 then i would also think about the hassle it would cause all for £10 and im pretty sure she would understand tho i would still try and give her the money.

If you owe a lot then why did she let you have the appointment with her in the first place? I would think about the hassle it would cause you more as it is more her fault for letting you have the appointment without the money or not telling you the true costs but still try and pay.