CaptainClit

Met A Wg, She Gave Me Her Number

14 posts in this topic

We met up later that for drinks and dinner, then she proposed going back to hers for sex, which we did :)

No money changed hands for this - an amazing night. We've spoken, exchanged texts and arranged to meet again.. so have I pulled or is this is first and once-only freebee?

We met up later that for drinks and dinner, then she proposed going back to hers for sex, which we did :)

No money changed hands for this - an amazing night. We've spoken, exchanged texts and arranged to meet again.. so have I pulled or is this is first and once-only freebee?

I'm a little confused here, did you know she was a WG before you met her?

No money changed hands BUT who paid for dinner etc?

I'm a little confused here, did you know she was a WG before you met her?

Sory, yes, met her in a palour. Had a 1 hour punt, she gave me her number at the end saying she had a good time. B)

Will you be fuck buddies or dating?

I don't know... I don't know where I stand, and not sure what I can believe.

She's gorgeous. Very smart, clever, great personality - ideal woman.

But... I've been her punter, she's a WG (but says wants to give up).

I don't know... I don't know where I stand, and not sure what I can believe.

She's gorgeous. Very smart, clever, great personality - ideal woman.

But... I've been her punter, she's a WG (but says wants to give up).

Congratulations CC.

My advice to you ( and I think this is what Lara was driving at) is to have a good think about whether you want a relationship with this lady and if so, what type of relationship you want it to be. If you are clear in your own mind, it'll help resolve the potential tangle of words and emotions that can arise through confusion about what each party Is after. If you haven't yet read it, I'd point you at Petewordz recent thread for some background of what might lie ahead :P.

Anyway, whether it's a flash in the pan or the start of something beautiful, best of luck.

Congratulations CC.

My advice to you ( and I think this is what Lara was driving at) is to have a good think about whether you want a relationship with this lady and if so, what type of relationship you want it to be. If you are clear in your own mind, it'll help resolve the potential tangle of words and emotions that can arise through confusion about what each party Is after. If you haven't yet read it, I'd point you at Petewordz recent thread for some background of what might lie ahead :P.

Anyway, whether it's a flash in the pan or the start of something beautiful, best of luck.

Congrats too mate.

Was replying when I noticed Northwinds was pretty much saying the same thing I was going too.

You've already arranged a second meeting and you like her might as well, just go ahead. Nothing to loose. Same as the start of any relationship, I guess.

But I understand why youd be cautious. Sometimes WGs say things during the punt and I sometimes get confused whether they are serious or its just WG "lines" but since things did actually progress to a "date" then obviously something different.

Cant say its ever happened to me thou. :( Hmm better not try and think why incase I end up depressing myself.... :P

Congratulations CC.

My advice to you ( and I think this is what Lara was driving at) is to have a good think about whether you want a relationship with this lady and if so, what type of relationship you want it to be. If you are clear in your own mind, it'll help resolve the potential tangle of words and emotions that can arise through confusion about what each party Is after...

Absolutely. Confusion can lead to upset, so best to get things out in the open sooner rather than later. It doesn’t matter what you both want provided it’s the same thing.

Hi CC, I can only echo the sentiments of everyone else who has posted on this thread.

On the one hand it'd be good to have a sit down and get everything clear now, on the other hand it may be too soon and doing so might break/strain the "relationship" - only you can make that decision.

What I would advise is that if you do happen to be the possessive/jealous type (not saying you are - but IF you are) then get it in your head NOW the job she does and do not hold it against her in any future arguments - the most important thing in the world is whether you can both trust each other and have a loving, caring relationship - not what each person does for a job ... and before you ask no - I'm not speaking from experience - but I can imagine many many blokes using that as a point in an argument - whereas what they should be thinking is that "Wow - a young lady who has been with many blokes sees something in me she likes - what is that and how can I make this relationship work ?"

Good luck - and try not to bugger it up !

I would just enjoy and make sure you know exactly what you both want/don't want. :D Life is just too short for if's and buts so go for it :)

You'll know from another recent post of mine that I'm the first to happily believe that people - yes, including working girls ('paid to lie', & all that jazz) - are who they say they are, and all actions and statements are genuine, etc. Some people might call me naive for this - but I just consider myself experienced enough to tell the difference.

However - this same person (me) is a sceptic at heart - especially in the 'might be too good to be true' school of Life's dramas. Please 'vet' the situation and satisfy yourself that it can't be a Honey trap of any sort, for any reason.

I don't know your background and the full 'setting' - but for example, if you were utterly and overtly loaded, I'd regard that as already one flag you need to satisfy yourself isn't anything to do with this curious development.

There might be any number of 'things' going on (politics, vendettas on other people's parts, scope for blackmail, out-&-out con) - and all I'm saying is to keep a small rope attached to the Pillar of Scepticism, then let yourself into the whole situation as much as you feel comfortable - only cutting off that rope when you're satisfied that it's safe to do so. I'm talking in terms of letting it move on to genuine love, romance/marriage (if that's your or her bag).

The blackmail flag is pretty easily dismissed for example, if you drive a ten-year old Fiesta, are single, and don't belong to any groups or communities who would 'care' what you do with your spare time; or indeed - place of work (some employers would have to 'let you go' if something like having ever used a WG got out - this tacks on to my 'politics/vendetta' thing. Have you pi$$ed anyone off, do you have any enemies you're aware of?)

I hope that you'll be be able to dismiss some or all of this as 'completely off the mark' - because you could simply have stumbled into an incredibly beautiful and wonderous relationship, Journey and life partner. That's what I wish for you anyway. And as I said in another post - it's statistically possible that everything is kosher here.

Difficult to say and only time will tell. What is her nationality?

You should remember however:

- Nothing in life is for free

- WGs are aware of difficulties in establishing relationships with Punters and how a punter/boyfriend may view the relationship.

- Don't be surprised if you start having to spend money on her for various reasons including request for loans. You would have done well to offer her the nominal fee at the end of the meeting to test and keep things straight

- I have dated numerous WGs and in my experience the following are the reasons:

- They think you are a good catch and maybe a good sugar daddy

- They are foreign and need a way of staying here and require a sponsor

- They genuinely like you

You should consider the above and see what you can live with. There could be heartache in this for either party. Some very clever one will make you totally fall in love and then pull your strings. Others may well be genuine. I have never gone that far and the relationships last 3 to 6 months before demands roll in. On two occasions the ladies in question appeared highly emotional. The trouble was not being able to believe they were genuine and not wanting to take chances. Taking chances could well be costly depending on your circumstances.

My conclusions after having tried all kinds of interaction is that best to keep punting to punting. Always pay specially if you like the lady, want to continue seeing her and expect the same level of service. A WG may not necessarily offer you the same level of service as a girlfriend than she would as a professional. If you can get the odd dinner date and/or extra time then great but make sure you always pay the nominal fee so as to avoid confusion and unnecessary expectation. Otherwise you can be complete bastard and go what you can get and be prepared not to see her again which is a workable option :) but you have to be real smart.

- Nothing in life is for free

Your friends and family are. Strolling on a beach is. Money can't buy you love ...