Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillGoldberg

Thai Clean-up.........is It Just Me ?

90 posts in this topic

Certain Thai wgs are so fastidious and thorough, yet gentle and soothing in the way they clean you, up after the deed is done, that their careful ministrations soon have me iron-hard and at the ready for round 2.

This is sometimes, so good, and can have such a nurturing quality about it, that it can occasionally be the favourite and most memorable part of a punt for me.

One girl, who I dont get to see often enough due to distance, has such a naturally soothing voice, and I can remember one time, she was talking to me all the while, as I lay there, during the 'clean-up'. With the combination of her care, her delicate silken touch and the soft, gently melodious tones of her voice, listening to which felt like an ethereal head massage in itself, the sensations left me 'floating' and tingling all over.........I was in heaven.

Am I alone in this or has anyone else experienced and particularly enjoyed this aspect of a booking ?

Certain Thai wgs are so fastidious and thorough, yet gentle and soothing in the way they clean you, up after the deed is done, that their careful ministrations soon have me iron-hard and at the ready for round 2.

This is sometimes, so good, and can have such a nurturing quality about it, that it can occasionally be the favourite and most memorable part of a punt for me.

One girl, who I dont get to see often enough due to distance, has such a naturally soothing voice, and I can remember one time, she was talking to me all the while, as I lay there, during the 'clean-up'. With the combination of her care, her delicate silken touch and the soft, gently melodious tones of her voice, listening to which felt like an ethereal head massage in itself, the sensations left me 'floating' and tingling all over.........I was in heaven.

Am I alone in this or has anyone else experienced and particularly enjoyed this aspect of a booking ?

Yayyyyyy another thread you have started about Thais, tell me why could you not have just added this to one of your others the one you started perhaps only 7 down from here? Or you just want another one telling us how crap us western woman are in comparison? B)

S x

Bill you always make me laugh, good thread!

Bill, I dont even know you, but i can tell the tablets aren't working, you need to get some help, think of it as a christmas present to yourself.

Bill, I dont even know you, but i can tell the tablets aren't working, you need to get some help, think of it as a christmas present to yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yayyyyyy another thread you have started about Thais, tell me why could you not have just added this to one of your others the one you started perhaps only 7 down from here? Or you just want another one telling us how crap us western woman are in comparison? B)

S x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S x

x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact, hearty congratulations on a GREAT thread, Bill! :P Anyone who bemoans your threads extolling the virtues of Thai maidenhood should take a look at the other 99% of the threads on offer on this board these days - not exactly meaty fare. Since polls are 'in', I think you should launch one that would present an in-depth picture of board members' myriad reasons for finding women from the mysterious East so alluring and seductive. Now that I think of it, G should probably open up a seperate board, a la the 'sensual massage' board, for the legions of oriental fanciers amongst the membership. :D:D Edited by Tiggy 7

Yayyyyyy another thread you have started about Thais, tell me why could you not have just added this to one of your others the one you started perhaps only 7 down from here? Or you just want another one telling us how crap us western woman are in comparison?

S x

:D :D :D :D Your post, confirmation, as if any was needed ! :P

:D :D :D :D Your post, confirmation, as if any was needed ! :P

:D yeah must be the NZ in me

NZ - Western????

Kiwi women run their ASEAN neighbors a close second. Even an aging punter can marvel at the sight of an Antipodean maiden with the large, heaving breasts, staggering along Khao San Road in Bangkok under the weight of a massive backpack. :P Edited by Tiggy 7

NZ - Western????

Dual nationality I can be whatever suits the occasion :)

Kiwi women run their ASEAN neighbors a close second. Even an aging punter can marvel at the sight of an Antipodean maiden with the large, heaving breasts, staggering along Khao San Road in Bangkok under the weight of a massive backpack. :P

The best years of my life were my backpacking days! Although my busum was not quite so heavy then, mind you neither was a few other areas :P

S x

Sabrina,

Don't worry, there are still a few guys who appreciate Western ladies.... :)

I prefer to pass a client a box of tissues so he can clean himself up, what next ars* wiping and assisted showers, does nothing for me, would feel very odd.

I prefer to pass a client a box of tissues so he can clean himself up, what next ars* wiping and assisted showers, does nothing for me, would feel very odd.

The Western attitude in a nutshell.

Can any punter with experience of oriental ladies imagine one of them turning down a request for an assisted shower on the grounds that it 'does nothing for her'?

The Western attitude in a nutshell.

Can any punter with experience of oriental ladies imagine one of them turning down a request for an assisted shower on the grounds that it 'does nothing for her'?

Caning would be too good for this woman, Chris!

(unless she is into BDSM) :P

No comment needed........no comeback needed..............this statement says it all........(although I wouldnt go so far as to say its a self proclaimed indictment of all 'Western' women, but does display a typically and characteristically 'British' attitude)

What is so attractive about certain Thai and Japanese women I've met (both wg and civvie), is that they seem to realise that feminism or female empowerment doesnt equate to knee-jerk 'ball-breaking' and/or a "do it yourself, I'm not your slave" default attitude.

That blend of inner strength, grace and firm will, while still retaining, and perhaps even enhancing, the soft, nurturing, gentle, caring, outward side to their being is just irresistible.

Edited by BillGoldberg

No comment needed........no comeback needed..............this statement says it all........(although I wouldnt go so far as to say its a self proclaimed indictment of all 'Western' women, but does display a typically and characteristically 'British' attitude)What is so attractive about certain Thai and Japanese women I've met (both wg and civvie), is that they seem to realise that feminism or female empowerment doesnt equate to knee-jerk 'ball-breaking' and/or a "do it yourself, I'm not your slave" default attitude.

That blend of inner strength, grace and firm will, while still retaining, and perhaps even enhancing, the soft, nurturing, gentle, caring, outward side to their being is just irresistible.

But im not British? i was merely pointing out that i don't enjoy doing it, there for i don't do it, it has nothing to do with where im from, like any of the other services i do or don't provide.

But im not British? i was merely pointing out that i don't enjoy doing it, there for i don't do it, it has nothing to do with where im from, like any of the other services i do or don't provide.

well......you may as well be

Your just lazy, it has nothing to do with the nationality of the working girl, most clients i see are happy to take their own condom off and wash their own bits, but there's always a small few.

Shame on you! 'Brooke' is a well known Serbian name, Bill. :P Edited by Tiggy 7

...Or you just want another one telling us how crap us western woman are in comparison? B)

S x

I thought we all just threw tissues at the client...still in the box ;):P

I thought we all just threw tissues at the client...still in the box ;):P

Not me! Try cold wet wipes, ball them up and throw at neither regions, you will never see anyone get dressed and leave so fast! :D

S x