Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
akanostromo

"outcall" Ladies, What Do You Expect ?

19 posts in this topic

looking at the "room Ambiance" I need to turn the question round.

Planning a couple of pre-Yule treats and a couple of Outcall only ladies are at the top of my list. Usually my place is fine but for various reasons can't do that at present.

I have access to a rental house currently between lets. It clean, warm and discreet but is only partly furnished (carpets, sofa and beds); the bathroom is fine.

I have visited ladies with some pretty basic, even grotty, places, but for some reason I a feel a bit odd arranging an out call under these circumstances.

Am I being unnecessarily squeamish? What would you think arriving on a meet in these circs?

Planning a couple of pre-Yule treats and a couple of Outcall only ladies are at the top of my list. Usually my place is fine but for various reasons can't do that at present.

I have access to a rental house currently between lets. It clean, warm and discreet but is only partly furnished (carpets, sofa and beds); the bathroom is fine.

I have visited ladies with some pretty basic, even grotty, places, but for some reason I a feel a bit odd arranging an out call under these circumstances.

Am I being unnecessarily squeamish? What would you think arriving on a meet in these circs?

That sounds absolutely fine, however the ladies in question may want some sort of proof you live at the place they will be visiting. Often a landline in your name in the telephone directory.

As long as the house is clean, warm and you have somewhere to sit and chat as well as a proper bed with bed linen I can't see any problems. Oh and having soap, clean towels and loo roll in the bathroom is most appreciated.

Akanostromo, I daresay most of us have ended up in complete dives at least once, so if there's clean bedding, it's warm and feels safe I daresay there won't be a problem.

That sounds absolutely fine, however the ladies in question may want some sort of proof you live at the place they will be visiting. Often a landline in your name in the telephone directory.

My choices are either ladies I've met several times or from an agency where I am a regular.

As long as the house is clean, warm and you have somewhere to sit and chat as well as a proper bed with bed linen I can't see any problems. Oh and having soap, clean towels and loo roll in the bathroom is most appreciated.

Note to self - take a bedside light - nowt worse that the main light in her eyes

In my experience the quality of the accommodation has much bearing on the kind of attention you get.

In reply to another post here, I never have and never will disclose my landline to a WG or agency. I have arranged many outcalls. I was rarely asked for and never turned down for refusing to provide a landline number. I would however imagine that it depends where you live and if the lady needs to travel a while to get to you.

A landline isn't always essential, some ladies may ask for other information or check the electoral roll. All depends on the exact circumstances.

A landline isn't always essential, some ladies may ask for other information or check the electoral roll. All depends on the exact circumstances.

Yes, I ditched my landline a while back and just have a mobile - actually, 3 mobiles for work, personal and punting. Never had a problem with outcall bookings.

Certainly, just show her the colour of your money sooner rather than later and all will run like clockwork. And the house? She won't even notice.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

Certainly, just show her the colour of your money sooner rather than later and all will run like clockwork. And the house? She won't even notice.

I think you would find that with some ladies, many in fact, there is more to it than that.

The more I read of your posts, the more I think about bitchy schoolgirls. Can't imagine why.

I think you would find that with some ladies, many in fact, there is more to it than that.

Haven't found one yet Jean.

The more I read of your posts, the more I think about bitchy schoolgirls. Can't imagine why.

Sorry you see it like that. Nothing wrong with a little cynicism is there? Having read some of your former posting I would infer that we are not that different.

Haven't found one yet Jean.

I don't know how many ladies you've punted with my friend but if you keep going I'm sure you'll find satisfaction. Good luck.

Sorry you see it like that. Nothing wrong with a little cynicism is there? Having read some of your former posting I would infer that we are not that different.

Interesting.

I don't know how many ladies you've punted with my friend but if you keep going I'm sure you'll find satisfaction. Good luck.

Jean, in my time I have had the pleasure of some of the most delightful prostitutes in the game but I have never lost sight of the fact that it is all about the money my friend. Make no mistake about that. In fact, as I write this very reply, a trailer for this evening's late night episode of Hollyoaks is showing a woman being offered money for sex.

Jean, in my time I have had the pleasure of some of the most delightful prostitutes in the game but I have never lost sight of the fact that it is all about the money my friend. Make no mistake about that. In fact, as I write this very reply, a trailer for this evening's late night episode of Hollyoaks is showing a woman being offered money for sex.

Yes, I know money is the bottom line, but it's not the be-all and end-all of the game. Perhaps at the bottom end of the market, but not everywhere. Many girls do genuinely give something of themselves, I'm sure of it. Not sure where Hollyoaks comes into it though (not my scene really).

Ahh - I think the penny might have just dropped with your reference to Hollyoaks. :)

When I did outcalls I went to a place like this and it was OK. The main thing was though that he warned me that it wasn’t fully furnished (it was his rental place in between tenants), and that to me showed he was sensitive to my feelings. However, don’t forget loo rolls, towels, hot water and to make sure the place is warm!

On a separate occasion I went to visit someone in his home and felt too uncomfortable to stay; the man had no social skills and on top of which didn’t think to mention the fact that the “bedroom” was an empty room with just a mattress with a sheet on it on the floor. Now, if he had said to me when booking that his set up was a little “odd” I would’ve been fine as it would indicate he was aware it probably wasn’t the norm. I can rough it, but I need to know that the man I’m going to get into a potentially vulnerable position with has the sensitivity to think how things look to a visiting stranger.

Another time I visited a man who I can only imagine had some sort of mental health issues as his home was completely full of stuff, floor to ceiling, with just a thin walkway through the rooms where the floor could be seen. Honestly I only had a gap about 2’ wide to get to the bed and couldn’t see the rooms for the junk piled up. The bed didn’t even have clean bedding either. Experienced ladies may not get freaked by unusual circumstances like a newbie might, and it doesn’t hurt to me aware does it.

One man phoned me with the view of meeting but was too embarrassed to let me visit until he’d unpacked his boxes and properly moved into his new home. Even though I would’ve been happy to meet him as things were, he just didn’t think it was conducive to a relaxed punt and wanted to wait.

Probably a minimum standard that guys visiting a WG would expect e.g. no come stains on the bed from the last punt! :D

Edited by pvcman