godwhacker

leahs ilford

8 posts in this topic

Hi all

Does anyone know what has happened to Leahs in Ilford, the website no longer exists and the phone number gives no Joy. I'm paticulary looking for a swedish blonde called Michelle who used to work there, wondering if anyone knows if she works under another guide elsewhere ?

Hi all

Does anyone know what has happened to Leahs in Ilford, the website no longer exists and the phone number gives no Joy. I'm paticulary looking for a swedish blonde called Michelle who used to work there, wondering if anyone knows if she works under another guide elsewhere ?

I think she may be at Newbury Park. Leahs is gone. The owner wants to restart it again at some point.

Leahs is gone. The owner wants to restart it again at some point.

Leahs used to have some good quality girls when they were located in Goodmayes Lane, sadly they went downhill like most of my local brothels, I now have to travel well outside of my area for quality action.:D

Leahs used to have some good quality girls when they were located in Goodmayes Lane, sadly they went downhill like most of my local brothels, I now have to travel well outside of my area for quality action.:D

Brothels will soon become a thing of the past. The good quality girls are all going independant.

Brothels will soon become a thing of the past. The good quality girls are all going independant.

You could well be right, the girls are starting to wise up, why share the money with a pimp.

With sites like Adultw0rk it is so easy to go Indie, you don't even need a website. :D;)

You could well be right, the girls are starting to wise up, why share the money with a pimp.

With sites like Adultw0rk it is so easy to go Indie, you don't even need a website. :D;)

Then you get girls that are really smart. Not only are they indie. They will work at parlours and agencies for a few days just for the purpose of giving clients their personal number.

You will also get the ones that turn up at parlours then bugger off when they get a private customer call them on their mobile.

Its a bit like going to a hairdresser and the woman whispers that she can cut my hair privately for less.

Or like when I took my laptop to PC World and the guy there told me to ring his mobile next time I wanted it fixed.

Hi all

Leah's is back in Dagenham and so is Michelle. PM me if you want.

Hi all

Michelle is now at

Lips massage 140A south street Romford, sat,sun

730A green lane dagenham thurs

And 224A high road chadwell Heath other days