Bazzerbill

Special Offers , Cut Prices

30 posts in this topic

I never haggle on price on any punt that i go on .

I would find doing so embarrassing , and feel it would be insulting the lady i hope to see.

However some WG i have seen a few times have taken to texting me discounts and special offers . The last one i had went " 2 hours any day next week for only £150" her normal 2 hour price being £210 .

Now i have very mixed feeling about excepting such an offer . Part of me goes grate lets make the most of the cheep price . Then another part of me starts to worry why such i discount has been made . Has the WG girl got money trouble ,trying desperate to drum up trade .

If the discount is less say just £10 or £20 i feel even worse . its like ,

Well i was not going to see you this week but that tenner made all the difference .

It just dose not feel right to me , often I wait until the "offer " has passed . I relay hate feeling like a cheep skate .

So do you guys except any discount given redaly , or do you feel as guilty as i do about excepting them .

I have had punts in parlous were the WG has asked me to stay longer free of charge , one WG kept beging me to go on holiday with her (she was offering to pay for the holiday) how i would have explained that to the Mrs i have no ideal .

When I first started working my rates were half what they were now. I put them up because I found I was getting more offers of work than I could handle - and the cheap rates attracted a lot of timewasters and put off genuine clients who assumed I was forced/on drugs/desperate etc. But, when I put my rates up, I found that I had priced out a lot of lovely gentlemen who had lower incomes and could no longer afford to see me, or couldn't see me for as long as they wanted.

When I have a special offer it is a way to let clients with less disposable income have a chance to meet me, and also a nice treat for other clients :) It also is a guaranteed busy week for me, which I like to have every now and again to remind me of the kind of hours people work if they have a normal job ;) It's great if I've got a few big bills to pay, as well. I also find it's a great way to meet new clients who might have been torn about who to see - if they've got me on a 'maybe' list and I'm suddenly half price, well, it's going to help them make up their minds :P

It may sometimes be because the ladies are desperate for cash, etc, but is that a bad thing? I mean, it says bad stuff about their money management skills, but that doesn't mean they're in a bad situation over all. They might have just realised they've got a lot of money going out that week/month and they want to make sure they're all sorted for it. I don't think clients who come to see me when I have an offer on are cheapskates - just smart with money. Why spend more than you have to? Or, if you don't want to seem cheap, just book longer for the same price as a short booking :P

When I first started working my rates were half what they were now. I put them up because I found I was getting more offers of work than I could handle - and the cheap rates attracted a lot of timewasters and put off genuine clients who assumed I was forced/on drugs/desperate etc. But, when I put my rates up, I found that I had priced out a lot of lovely gentlemen who had lower incomes and could no longer afford to see me, or couldn't see me for as long as they wanted.

When I have a special offer it is a way to let clients with less disposable income have a chance to meet me, and also a nice treat for other clients :) It also is a guaranteed busy week for me, which I like to have every now and again to remind me of the kind of hours people work if they have a normal job ;) It's great if I've got a few big bills to pay, as well. I also find it's a great way to meet new clients who might have been torn about who to see - if they've got me on a 'maybe' list and I'm suddenly half price, well, it's going to help them make up their minds :P

It may sometimes be because the ladies are desperate for cash, etc, but is that a bad thing? I mean, it says bad stuff about their money management skills, but that doesn't mean they're in a bad situation over all. They might have just realised they've got a lot of money going out that week/month and they want to make sure they're all sorted for it. I don't think clients who come to see me when I have an offer on are cheapskates - just smart with money. Why spend more than you have to? Or, if you don't want to seem cheap, just book longer for the same price as a short booking :P

Krystal,

A nice response which makes a number of good points.

In my business life I have to negotiate hard and like to think I am good at it. When it comes to meeting ladies, like the OP, I just can't bring myself to insult them by haggling and asking for discounts. But I hate paying for extras and I love it when prices come down or there are special offers, or a lady gives a little discount at the time of the meeeting for being a regular. Although they probably need the money more than me it just excites my Northern thriftyness.

A couple of years ago there were 2 ladies in North London I was very keen to see but was put off by their prices. Both reduced them and one started special offers. I went to see them and liked them so much I became a regular client of both until unfortunately for me, but good for them, they got good jobs in other professions.

Having had a very quick early morning look at your site Krystal, I like what I see and your price point (retail jargon). The next time I get up to Newcastle I will definitely be looking to see if you doing any specials.

Best regards,

davidgood

I never haggle on price on any punt that i go on . 

I would find doing so embarrassing , and feel it would be insulting the lady i hope to see.

However some WG i have seen a few times have taken to texting me discounts and special offers  .  The last one i had went  " 2 hours any day next week for only £150"  her normal 2 hour price being £210 .

Now i have very mixed feeling about excepting such an offer .  Part of me goes grate lets make the most of the cheep price . Then another part of me  starts to worry why such i discount has been made . Has the WG girl got money trouble ,trying desperate to drum up trade .

If the discount is less say just £10 or £20 i feel even worse . its like ,

Well i was not going to see you this week but that tenner made all the difference .

It just dose not feel right to me , often I wait until the "offer " has passed . I relay hate feeling like a cheep skate .

So do you guys except any discount given redaly , or do you feel as guilty as i do about excepting them .

I have had punts in parlous were the WG has asked me to stay longer  free of charge  , one WG kept beging me to go on holiday with her (she was offering to pay for the holiday) how i would have explained that to the Mrs i have no ideal .

Can anyone translate this into English for me please? (sorry Bazzerbill!)

That was an excellent post, Krystal. Have to saw, I saw a girl I'd not have seen for price reasons only a couple of weeks ago entirely due to a special offer and she was great. Now, I'll see her again.

Edited by Trolley

That was an excellent post, Krystal. Have to saw, I saw a girl I'd not have seen for price reasons only a couple of weeks ago entirely due to a special offer and she was great. Now, I'll see her again.

Out of interest would you pay her normal rates when the special is over tho?

S x

Out of interest would you pay her normal rates when the special is over tho?

S x

I have done although it wasn't a case of not seeing her in the first place due to being too expensive, however the discount offered at the time was quite large.

I have done although it wasn't a case of not seeing her in the first place due to being too expensive, however the discount offered at the time was quite large.

I had an early worm catches the bird special, I was up and about at 6am so it started 8.30am -10.30 or 11 can't remember, the idea was that I could get my work out the way by early arvo and relax, only some of the guys returning decided to book later and still expect the early discount, which defeated the whole purpose.

I used to do it flying to NZ book off season then change nearer the time to peak season and not get charged extra, don't think you can do that any more tho! :D

S x

A 10% or £20 discount would not make a difference to me and if I am honest could cheapen a girl. What would be attractive is perhaps to be offered an extra half hour for the usual price. Some of the best girls give extra time anyway and it is much appreciated. To offfer it as a Christmas special or as a reward to a loyal customer would not make much differene in practice but could offer a more relaxed experience for both.

Can anyone translate this into English for me please? (sorry Bazzerbill!)

I did not think my post was that difficult to understand.

I tried to be as clear as possible. My grammar is probable all over the place , but so far most here have understood the post .

If you point out what you do not understand , or was it just the whole post . Was it realy that bad ??

A big thank you to everyone that have given answers so far

I tried to be as clear as possible. My grammar is probable all over the place , but so far most here have understood the post .

If you point out what you do not understand , or was it just the whole post . Was it realy that bad ??

No, it wasn't that bad. I've seen a lot worse. I understood your post.

I'm guessing that you're from Bristol. The "i have no ideal" is a big clue. :)

To answer your point - I see no reason why you shouldn't take her up on her special offer if you are happy with the service. That's very different from trying to negotiate a lower price because you know that she's having trouble paying her bills.

I have reduced rates at one of my new establishments (it was very quiet yesterday) to try and promote it and it has worked today considerably. The boys went away happy, the girls are happy, and I'm happy. I think it is a sign of the times at the moment. Before I retired I wouldnt consider reducing my fees under any circumstances because I didnt need to but everyone is feeling the pinch at the moment and you have to find a medium which everyone is happy with. I dare say if I was still working I'd be offering special promotions and discounts.

I tried to be as clear as possible.  My grammar   is probable all over the place , but so far most here have understood the post . 

If you point out what you do not understand , or was it just the whole post .  Was it realy that bad ??

Hello, I was just teasing Bazzerbill, I did understand it but you're right - the grammar (and spelling) was all over the place! But I often spell things wrong in a rush too.

No offence meant! :-)

A re-post with all the Gramer corected.

I have left one Passive Voice in the text, but that is all.

I never haggle on price on any punt that I go on.

I would be embarrassed, and believe it would be insulting the lady I want to see.

However, some W.G. I have seen a few times have taken to texting me discounts and special-offers. The last one I had said: "2 hours any day next week for only £150" her usual two hour price being £210.

Now I have extremely mixed feeling about saying yes to such a proposal. Part of me goes great let's make the most of the cheap price, but then i worry why such a discount had been made, has the WG girl got money problems? Is she trying desperately to drum up trade?

If the discount is less, say just £10 or £20, I feel even worse, Its like:

"Well I was not going to see you this week, but that tenner made all the difference"

It just does not feel right to me, usually I wait until the "offer"has passed. I relay hate feeling like a cheap skate.

So do members here accept any discount given readily, or do any members here feel as guilty as I do about taking them.

I have had punts in parlous where the W.G. have asked me to stay longer for no extra charge, one W.G kept begging me to go on holiday with her (she was offering to pay for the holiday) how I would have explained that to the Mrs. I have no ideal.

No, it wasn't that bad. I've seen a lot worse. I understood your post.

I'm guessing that you're from Bristol. The "i have no ideal" is a big clue. :)

To answer your point - I see no reason why you shouldn't take her up on her special offer if you are happy with the service. That's very different from trying to negotiate a lower price because you know that she's having trouble paying her bills.

Very close to Bristol lol.

Very close to Bristol lol.

*looks over her shoulder*

:unsure:

Getting there Bazzerbill, a good improvement - close but no cigar yet though!

Anyway, I'm just joshin' you (I'm also a West Country boy so we need to stick together!)- I'll stop being a pr*ck now and leave you alone!

*looks over her shoulder*

:unsure:

You make it look like i am trying to stalk you Claire :ph34r: . lol

Have to admit that you have been on my wish list for a while . Just been waiting for a covenant time to arrange an in call .

I never feel guilty about it at all Bazzerbill. I'm guessing, but I assume that discounts are offered for one of two reasons

1) The girl is short of work and is trying to drum up business

2) The girl likes your company and would rather have an hour or two with you than "Mr shags solidly for an hour without talking" who she'd end up seeing if you didn't turn up.

Either way, it's an easy call for you to make as a client (as long as you enjoy visiting the WG concerned). My advice is always accept the special offer. No-one will think of you as a cheap charlie for doing so. It's a business transaction at the end of the day, not a date.

I have been chatting to the Lady. She says she is flat broke :( which makes me feel sad.

Thing is I have a bit of a Cold at the moment , and have no wish to pass it on.

You all might think i have been very foolish, but i have sent her a fee in lieu of an punt.

Just pulling at the old hart strings this close to xmas .

I have been chatting to the Lady. She says she is flat broke :( which makes me feel sad.

Thing is I have a bit of a Cold at the moment , and have no wish to pass it on.

You all might think i have been very foolish, but i have sent her a fee in lieu of an punt.

Just pulling at the old hart strings this close to xmas .

I hope she remembers this and rewards you with the mother of all punts when you go and see her (fully refreshed and cold free) in the new year.

You make it look like i am trying to stalk you Claire :ph34r: . lol

Have to admit that you have been on my wish list for a while . Just been waiting for a covenant time to arrange an in call .

*blush*

Look forward to it!

*blush some more*

The variation in prices across the industry always astound me, some 150 p/h girls are just as good as the 300/ph ones but as usual it pays to shop around.

I take any discount I am offered, but never recieve texts (gladly)

One thing to check is whether agency girls appear as independants too. If so they sometimes will discount you for booking them without the agency (since this saves them the agency commission)

We have been offering a massive discount since the 1st of December, and shall continue to do so right the way through December. The offer is available on one girl a day. We are feeling the christmas rush so it is not really to get more guys through the door. It is more of a christmas pressie to the clients and the girls. The girls are very busy that day and the guys get to save some of their hard earned cash so it is a win win for us. We have noticed that a few of our "offer" girls are getting no-showed though, what can you do lol.x

Have to say though, the snow aint helpin, thankfully we have some reliable girls who will come into work even in a blizzard eeek.