Soft Touch Bodyworks

Seasonal/topical Outfits

21 posts in this topic

Well its that time of year again where lots of girlies like to dress up for xmas.

This year our ladies decided they wanted to wear some sexy burlesgue style outfits.

During the world cup there was a lot of interest of ladies having pics in the England strips

Do you guys like this type of thing ? or are you bah humbugs lol ?

What other "dress ups" or costumes do you guys like to see, or for the ladies, like to wear ?

Edited by Soft Touch Bodyworks

Deep Sea Diver is a favourite of mine with full NBC suit a close second but then again my tastes are quite bland I suppose.

I prefer Halloween when I can dress up in my Freddie Krueger outfit...makes hand jobs interesting though ;):D

Deep Sea Diver is a favourite of mine with full NBC suit a close second but then again my tastes are quite bland I suppose.

I am all for safe sex in this industry but I think you may neing a little over cautious there

I prefer Halloween when I can dress up in my Freddie Krueger outfit...makes hand jobs interesting though ;):D

Hmmm that gives

"1, 2 Freddy's coming for you"

a whole different perspective :D

I like to wear my mermaid outfit, complete with full fish tail, keeps my legs nice and warm, lovely to sit down in :o)

I'm definately one who goes for the ladies dressing up, to me it's one of those little things that makes the experience as a whole that much more enjoyable, that the lady will make the time and effort to put together a nice outfit is something that puts me in the right frame of mind right from the get go.

I'm a big fan of lingerie myself, so burlesque is perfect, stockings, heels, far to many body styles to mention, even tasteful fetish wear will get me going, uniforms and costumes I've not had much experience with although with the right woman and scenario it can work very well, a football strip however would likely just kill the mood as I can't stand anything to do with that so-called sport.

I luv to see a girl in sexy lingerie but I don't like those "sexy" santa outfits, Bahhhhh!

Not sure about that reindeer costume but I'll take the blonde wearing it any day! ;)

Has anyone seen Minxy's Christmas costume? Its brilliant! She paints a red nose on her nipples along with a couple of eyes further up and finishes it off with some reindeer antlers. mind you, you certainly need a good pair to carry it off, which she certainly has.

I don't like the tacky Mrs Christmas outfits, but remember Tifanny Tees looking pretty stunning in hers under the Christmas tree a few years back. Guess it depends on how much thought you put into it and how you carry it off.

I will be wearing some fresh festive cream at the end of some of my appointments!

The best thing about a reindeer costume is that when you get a cold, you can pretend the red nose is part of the costume. :P

I will be wearing some fresh festive cream at the end of some of my appointments!

Hope for your sake it's fresh! ;)

:D :D

I like to wear my mermaid outfit, complete with full fish tail, keeps my legs nice and warm, lovely to sit down in :o)

Mermaids are rubbish. better with the top half being a fish.

like the cat suggested in red dwarf.

:D

Can I join the queue to apply some please? ;)

I often cam at Xmas in my sexy santa outfit as it makes me feel naughty and sexy.

I would only wear it for a booking if asked, but it does seem quite popular. Stockings and suspenders are never seasonal and always de rigeur! Never fails.

:lol: there you go with that wicked sense of humour again :D