Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Longstay

Looking For A Punt In Archway/holloay/islington

10 posts in this topic

Hi all I have been out of action for a few years but I am back now and I am looking for a nice girl in or around Archway Holloway Islington area. OWO with CIM would be nice and a nice dig clit would be a major bonus. All that aside just a nice girl who dose incalls is what is needed. and yes I have looked at the field reports but they only list London not areas in London. :rolleyes:

The Bunny Lounge is close by, right next to Tufnell Park tube station I believe. Lots of PRs on here about the girls/place. Haven't been myself, but a lot of the girls look great and there are plenty of good notices that I wouldn't doubt it's the real deal.

There's an oriental flat off Holloway road near North Holloway station, a few ads on the othe site for places near Holloway Road station, or at the Highbury end there are a couple of indies off the other site and Crystal Girls

There's an oriental flat off Holloway road near North Holloway station, a few ads on the othe site for places near Holloway Road station, or at the Highbury end there are a couple of indies off the other site and Crystal Girls

any links? :rolleyes:

For Crystal Girls check FRs on this site or google

all the others search N7 2 mile radius on the other site

all the others search N7 2 mile radius on the other site

Don't worry, you'll work it out - clue "Proximity"

Any updates on Holloway / Islington areas?

There used to be an EE flat nr Old Street and a stunning blonde Pole in Kings X but nothing seen for ages apart from bait and switch on the purple

Any tips?