tightfoot69

Bunniesoflondon

6 posts in this topic

anybody had experience with bunniesoflondon?

some of the girls on the site look great. do they all do the services advertised? especially DFK. how reliable are they?

some of the girls that look good are catherine,sally,sasha and caprice. but their faces are blurred or not shown

they get good reviews on their site but not sure how genuine they would be

thanks

Edited by tightfoot69

BoL is currently my favorite agency. Have not seen the ladies you mentioned but so far (4 ladies) my experience has been great! The receptionists are extremely friendly and helpful as well. I have seen them publishing a negative review for a lady as well. Catherine (and Emma - awesome lady) is extremely popular and very hard to book (I have tried and failed!)

thanks, catherine would probably have been my first choice too :(. even though you cant see her face, she has a great looking body and great reviews, apparently an awesome kisser too

thanks, catherine would probably have been my first choice too :(. even though you cant see her face, she has a great looking body and great reviews, apparently an awesome kisser too

Have seen 2 Bunnies, reception were brilliant and both girls were exactly as pics.

Have seen 2 Bunnies, reception were brilliant and both girls were exactly as pics.

+1