Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ookiibob

Punter-nabbed

16 posts in this topic

Wow, rather weird evening. A spur of the moment call to a reputable agency I occasional use secured me some time with a young lady...

I arrive at her place; a set of small studio rooms with a security door. Ring the buzzer and after a couple of words, am let in. As I get towards her floor a door opens, and I am pulled firmly inside by a young lady, and gently sushed.

Whilst she is physically as described over the phone (no way of checking the internet pictures from work), she is not the nationality I was expectin. I'm just dusting of my Spanish, and suddenly she is all over me. 30 minutes into the ensuing mêlée (I wasn't putting up much of a fight by this time) my phone goes a couple of times. I go to switch it of, but the young lady accidentally knocks it onto the floor silencing it for good. We take a breather to asses the damage, and she apologies for the damage. She calls the agency, apologising for not telling them that I arrived.

Things tapper of after the intermission, and it becomes clear that some of the advertised services are not available. She is also getting tetchy about me staying for the duration, so we quickly conclude and I leave.

I'm now at home and have just inserted the SIM card into a back-up phone, to discover a number of messages from the agency, enquiring after my whereabouts. A call to them sorts things out - before I got to the correct flat I was nabbed by another girl, unrelated to the agency. They seem more amused than angry, and it sounds like this isn't the first time it has happened...

Any one had a similar experience?

Wow, rather weird evening. A spur of the moment call to a reputable agency I occasional use secured me some time with a young lady...

I arrive at her place; a set of small studio rooms with a security door. Ring the buzzer and after a couple of words, am let in. As I get towards her floor a door opens, and I am pulled firmly inside by a young lady, and gently sushed.

Whilst she is physically as described over the phone (no way of checking the internet pictures from work), she is not the nationality I was expectin. I'm just dusting of my Spanish, and suddenly she is all over me. 30 minutes into the ensuing mêlée (I wasn't putting up much of a fight by this time) my phone goes a couple of times. I go to switch it of, but the young lady accidentally knocks it onto the floor silencing it for good. We take a breather to asses the damage, and she apologies for the damage. She calls the agency, apologising for not telling them that I arrived.

Things tapper of after the intermission, and it becomes clear that some of the advertised services are not available. She is also getting tetchy about me staying for the duration, so we quickly conclude and I leave.

I'm now at home and have just inserted the SIM card into a back-up phone, to discover a number of messages from the agency, enquiring after my whereabouts. A call to them sorts things out - before I got to the correct flat I was nabbed by another girl, unrelated to the agency. They seem more amused than angry, and it sounds like this isn't the first time it has happened...

Any one had a similar experience?

I think the expression is 'cock-jacked'.

Oh ok, so another girl Is ambushing this agencies clients In the same block of flats? That's weird, so was It a good punt or not?

Maybe you should do a FR of the visit. Then she would get a regular stream of punters of her own :D

A technique in nature perfected by the Trapdoor Spider

I think the expression is 'cock-jacked'.

ROFL! :D

At least you was lucky and survived the ordeal or was it very pleasent.....Oh to be ravished :blink:

At least you was lucky and survived the ordeal or was it very pleasent.....Oh to be ravished :blink:

Bunny, I've offered so many times... ;)

I wonder how she knew who to ambush. And when.

I wonder how she knew who to ambush. And when.

I wondered that. Imagine if she had hyjacked someone that wasn't on a punt...

I wondered that. Imagine if she had hyjacked someone that wasn't on a punt...

Well, they would hardly complain...

Just the sort of thing i used to fantasise about before i started punting.Never bloody happened though LOL.

Bit risky though might have been the vicar.

Permission to speak sir?

Can you imagine the look on the Reverend Timothy Farthing's face (The Reverend in Dad's Army), as he is grabbed from the hallway of the block of flats, whilst on his way to visit one of his flock.

Compare that with Frank Pike's expression in similar circumstances.

As for Sergeant Arthur Wilson, he does look like he is a seasoned punter, so would take it all in his stride.

Permission to speak sir?

Can you imagine the look on the Reverend Timothy Farthing's face (The Reverend in Dad's Army), as he is grabbed from the hallway of the block of flats, whilst on his way to visit one of his flock.

Compare that with Frank Pike's expression in similar circumstances.

As for Sergeant Arthur Wilson, he does look like he is a seasoned punter, so would take it all in his stride.

Or the virger "I'll tell the vicar"They don't like it up em!or perhaps they do!

Or the virger "I'll tell the vicar"They don't like it up em!or perhaps they do!

Maybe as this lady stole a passing client from the WG, "they don't like the cold steal sir".