Irgendeiner

Pot Calls Kettle Black?

16 posts in this topic

Hmm perverts like him, she makes a living out of perverts like him.

Being a dominatrix do you really think she would be shy at telling him to cut it out, and come to think of it why would she go back there? I dunno this story does not sound like the whole story to me.

Just read the bottom, they were blackmailing him,that sounds more true to me.

S x

Hmm perverts like him, she makes a living out of perverts like him.

Being a dominatrix do you really think she would be shy at telling him to cut it out, and come to think of it why would she go back there? I dunno this story does not sound like the whole story to me.

Just read the bottom, they were blackmailing him,that sounds more true to me.

S x

Yes and it went to trial and her husband was found guilty although she was acquitted?!?

Edited by pvcman

It seems very much like this woman had intentions to set this cosmetic surgeon up. It's in poor taste what she did and she has probably ruined or on the way to ruin this mans career. Why would she go out of her way to great lengths of trudging through the courts and trying to ridlecule and ruin him ? she has some personal vengence that she needs to take out on someone at it is likely that this man was caught at a low ebb or taken advantage of and she takes great delight in seeing him suffer.

Yes and it went to trial and her husband was found guilty although she was acquitted?!?

I guess her version is she took the camera to catch a pervert and hubby decided after to try and blackmail.

S x

I never read the last bit about blackmailing.

I rememember when my WG partner had a punter who spent an awful lot of time poking and probing her, looking very closely before cumming, (I can't remember how). She was most disturbed when she found out he was a gynacologist, did he maybe go for a wank after seeing a patient?

Edited by mike52

I rememember when my WG partner had a punter who spent an awful lot of time poking and probing her, looking very closely before cumming, (I can't remember how). She was most disturbed when she found out he was a gynacologist, did he maybe go for a wank after seeing a patient?

Some WGs offer this as a service - speculum play etc...

Maybe he just wanted to look up an old friend.

So not nice :o

I assume the sequence of events was this. Girl trys to blackmail him with film, he goes to police, husband is found guilty. After the trial, the bmc, which is the disciplinary tribunal for doctors has a hearing. That is the case that the paper is reporting. In certain jobs, you have to be careful what you get up to, and not use your work place. That goes for punter and wg.

It sounds to me that he thought it was consential, his biggest mistake was not actually verbalising the consent.

The fact that she was flirting back with him after the first time is a case for entrapment. She engineered it the second and third time and actively encouraged it. You don't flirt with someone that you are disgusted with and want to report.

I assume he also new of her identity and career choice and as someone else mentioned, assumed if she was not happy she would have said so without hesitation.

What he did in the first instance was wrong, but he did not deserve the outcome.

Similarly I know of a dentist who likes to attend to his WG's in the chair, whilst wearing his mask, etc.

Far better that he does it in a paid situation than to Mrs MacLeod in for her bi-annual check up. :o

Similarly I know of a dentist who likes to attend to his WG's in the chair, whilst wearing his mask, etc.

Far better that he does it in a paid situation than to Mrs MacLeod in for her bi-annual check up. :o

Don't forget the ex CID guy who likes to don gloves and perform a full cavity search. :)

If she felt humiliated during the first visit why did she return twice more and flirt with him by text.

The last paragraph explains why, it was entrapment from day one.