Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
h boy

Half Completed Profiles

16 posts in this topic

On the other site, there are many girls who seem to have got bored half way through completing their profiles. I know that you can choose to ad as much or as little info as you want, but surely adding more information is beneficial in terms of letting people know what to expect.

On the interview page, some bits are fairly irrelevant (most embarrassing experience, how old you were when you lost your virginity etc), but many others are very helpful when finsing girls.

e.g You are looking for a petite girl - so you can quickly limit your search to size 10 & below, or you are looking for a blonde, or an Asian girl etc. Favourite positions are another useful one, as it can be what you are looking for on a particular day.

Then you search without these settings turned on & realise that a whole load of other profiles show up that match what you wanted, but couldn't be bothered to fill in the answers to the questions.

Is there a reason why girls do this? It just intrigues me, as I'd have thought that generally the more you know, the better the session is likely to be.

On the other site, there are many girls who seem to have got bored half way through completing their profiles. I know that you can choose to ad as much or as little info as you want, but surely adding more information is beneficial in terms of letting people know what to expect.

On the interview page, some bits are fairly irrelevant (most embarrassing experience, how old you were when you lost your virginity etc), but many others are very helpful when finsing girls.

e.g You are looking for a petite girl - so you can quickly limit your search to size 10 & below, or you are looking for a blonde, or an Asian girl etc. Favourite positions are another useful one, as it can be what you are looking for on a particular day.

Then you search without these settings turned on & realise that a whole load of other profiles show up that match what you wanted, but couldn't be bothered to fill in the answers to the questions.

Is there a reason why girls do this? It just intrigues me, as I'd have thought that generally the more you know, the better the session is likely to be.

A lot of them are merely picture sellers...

You would book someone because of the way in which they describe their sexual experiences?To be fair I find that section to be quite variable. Because I'm not a robot my preferences can vary according to mood, and the person I'm with. I would also guess not everyone wants to display their exploits on the internet(sometimes to protect the innocent). I suppose there is room to always make some interesting stories up though!

A lot of them are merely picture sellers...

A lot are - but there are still many more of the 1/2 completed ones that I know for a fact are real - or that don't have any pics to sell.

On the other site, there are many girls who seem to have got bored half way through completing their profiles.

Is there a reason why girls do this?

All the girls I see, tell me they have no problem get all the bookings they want/need. Girls are in demand, they don't need to try that hard to entice us punters.

I have generally found that the more effort that has gone into a profile/website the better the service from the girl will be. So it can pay to look out for good ones.

You would book someone because of the way in which they describe their sexual experiences?To be fair I find that section to be quite variable. Because I'm not a robot my preferences can vary according to mood, and the person I'm with. I would also guess not everyone wants to display their exploits on the internet(sometimes to protect the innocent). I suppose there is room to always make some interesting stories up though!

That section is a bad example - I'm not saying they have to fill in everything - but on the other hand it would be good if they filled in something.

In the pointless category go things like Favourite food, favourite celebrity - & probably the bits about sexual experiences.

There are useful bits in it too though: Any of them from colour of eyes, down to nearest rail station are potentially useful - as are the ones from favourite positions throgh to the most sensitive parts of their anatomy.

In some cases, if you know some of these things, then it will help you to do stuff that they enjoy - or help to get the girl turned on. With others, you never know what people are looking for - many prefer kissing non-smokers for instance, or you might have a particular thing about liking girls with tattoos. Similarly with the ones about pubic hair. For me, you can ignore the section if you want some of the time, but at other times it makes it a lot simpler to find the kind of girl you want at that particular moment.

I imagine that they dont feel the need to do so. But my view, is that anyone who cant be arsed making an effort to fill in the form, will be probably be fairly casual about everything else, and not in a good way. I have only used the site twice, so far, more a parlour man myself.

I have found filling in a fair bit of the interview to be beneficial in making sure I attract the right sort of gentleman.

It "rounds out" your personality and for those that have taken the time to read that bit it shows that the gentleman actually wants to meet ME, not any just anyone that is about.

I agree that a large number of profiles are probably picture sellers, or just lazy. It does take time to develop a profile/website but it more than pays off in the long run.

When I first set up my adult work profile I didnt realize how long it would take, had other things to do, I left it and went back the next day. Was locked out, having set up my password and username in a hurry I had forgotten my user name and password lol. A few months later it suddenly popped into my head from god knows what recess of my brain, I was then able to reset my password. This may happen often, it is very tedious setting up an ** profile.

the ones i find surprising are those that dont wanna say what their first language is, whattheir height is and simpe stuff like that.

praps girls need to try searching trying to think how a punter will search and make sure the important bits are done.

Edited by Coventrypunter

I agree that it's annoying when girls haven't filled in even the basic statistics (dress size, height, etc.), I do do quite a few searches by height and dress size, so I miss some suitable profiles because of this.

I think part of the problem is that ** has lumped some of the more essential stuff in with the pointless questionnaire questions, it would be better to have the "vital stats" stuff as part of the main profile.

In the pointless category go things like Favourite food, favourite celebrity - & probably the bits about sexual experiences.

I wouldn't say the fave food one is totally pointless though... it's useful to cross reference with the other questions, for example if they are a "petite size 8" with a favourite food of burgers that would ring alarm bells... I'd much prefer to see salad or sushi as an answer ;):D

I agree that it's annoying when girls haven't filled in even the basic statistics (dress size, height, etc.), I do do quite a few searches by height and dress size, so I miss some suitable profiles because of this.

I think part of the problem is that ** has lumped some of the more essential stuff in with the pointless questionnaire questions, it would be better to have the "vital stats" stuff as part of the main profile.

I wouldn't say the fave food one is totally pointless though... it's useful to cross reference with the other questions, for example if they are a "petite size 8" with a favourite food of burgers that would ring alarm bells... I'd much prefer to see salad or sushi as an answer ;):D

Not all slim people eat healthily, and being fit doesn't mean to say you don't like to eat burgers - as a treat, or cheat food once in a while. It's simply an occasional thing and I know many 'skinny' types who can't stand salad or wouldn't touch sushi and if asked would say their favourite was chocolate(they just don't eat it in large quantities. I eat salad, green veg, and fruit every day but I wouldn't say they're my favourite probably because it is an every day thing - and more fuelling a healthy body than anything. Oh and 'salad' per se isn't always as 'healthy' as it can be made out.

Funny how people read different things into information.

Edited by Strawberry

Not all slim people eat healthily, and being fit doesn't mean to say you don't like to eat burgers - as a treat, or cheat food once in a while. It's simply an occasional thing and I know many 'skinny' types who can't stand salad or wouldn't touch sushi and if asked would say their favourite was chocolate(they just don't eat it in large quantities. I eat salad, green veg, and fruit every day but I wouldn't say they're my favourite probably because it is an every day thing - and more fuelling a healthy body than anything. Oh and 'salad' per se isn't always as 'healthy' as it can be made out.

Nope add cheese, avocado, bacon, hi fat dressing and can be pretty calorie laden, also I don't think people realise that sandwich they think they are being good eating is pretty high in fat and sugars also.

Alcohol is the main bugger that people do not think about, I think they should start putting calories onto the labels of alcopops, many of these young girls might think twice about binging on them!

S x

Not all slim people eat healthily, and being fit doesn't mean to say you don't like to eat burgers - as a treat, or cheat food once in a while. It's simply an occasional thing and I know many 'skinny' types who can't stand salad or wouldn't touch sushi and if asked would say their favourite was chocolate(they just don't eat it in large quantities. I eat salad, green veg, and fruit every day but I wouldn't say they're my favourite probably because it is an every day thing - and more fuelling a healthy body than anything.

That was only meant as a joke by the way, and I do understand what your saying... I actually don't take any notice of that question. It is a bit of a pointless one, although I suppose it could be useful if you were taking the girl out for lunch/dinner.

That was only meant as a joke by the way, and I do understand what your saying... I actually don't take any notice of that question. It is a bit of a pointless one, although I suppose it could be useful if you were taking the girl out for lunch/dinner.

Ha Ha

I actually really like that and some of the other non sex-type questions, eg "Who's your favourite celebrity?" as I think the answer says a lot about the girl. My favourite answers to the celebrity one are "I don't subscribe to such rubbish" and "They're mostly pants". Answers to the favourite food, drink, film etc don't conjure up images of what her body might look like but say a lot about her mind.

I completely ignore the "How often do you masturbate?"-type question. What relevance does that have to a meeting? I'm happier when it's not answered.