pvcman

Will You Buy Your Fave Wg A Xmas Present This Year?

62 posts in this topic

I've only ever given a present to one WG I've seen - one of the first actually, more than 10 years ago.

I've never really thought about it again until a couple of punts recently with a regular. She seems to go out of her way to accommodate me (e.g. very early morning punts or selecting a hotel for an incall nearer to me for a specific session.) She's also recently gone significantly over my allotted time and refused the extra (correct) money.

I'm going to buy her a gift of a treatment at a spa that I know is near where she lives.

Is anyone else going to buy a xmas gift for a fave/regular?

Is anyone else going to buy a xmas gift for a fave/regular?

Yes, of course! I gave it to her last week, and, she opened the parcel immediately (but then she can do anything to me).

(and, happily, I think it was more of a success than last year's present.)

Edited by Irgendeiner

Maybe cos ur paying her and shes doing that for repeat business rather than going out of her way due to you personally!???

I personally wouldnt, if anything they should get you one

Maybe cos ur paying her and shes doing that for repeat business rather than going out of her way due to you personally!???

Oh dear newbie I dunno if you have actually dipped your toe into this wonderful world of whoredom yet but with your attitude it sounds like you are jaded before you have even begun.

S x

Yes I will,

have done for the past two or three years

this year vouchers for La Senza

Okay, how's Jimmyredcab managed to slip in here with a false nic? :lol:

I've never actually bought a WG a Christmas present but I do occasionally take a little toy along with me, plus I've used the 'wishlist' facility on The Other Site once or twice. One was to buy a lady a toy that she was saving for me, but we had so much fun she forgot till it was too late! :rolleyes:

Okay, how's Jimmyredcab managed to slip in here with a false nic? :lol:

I've never actually bought a WG a Christmas present but I do occasionally take a little toy along with me, plus I've used the 'wishlist' facility on The Other Site once or twice. One was to buy a lady a toy that she was saving for me, but we had so much fun she forgot till it was too late! :rolleyes:

LOL maybe I am just an ungrateful cow but to be honest I would not be overly impressed with someone buying me a sex aid, when really lets face it you are buying them a pressie you want not them :P

It is far more thoughtful to buy something that they can use for themselves in their 'me' time.

S x

I bought Felicity Fun some leather and PVC clothes, boots, gloves etc but to be honest I enjoyed her present at least as much as she did ;-)

LOL maybe I am just an ungrateful cow but to be honest I would not be overly impressed with someone buying me a sex aid, when really lets face it you are buying them a pressie you want not them :P

It is far more thoughtful to buy something that they can use for themselves in their 'me' time.

S x

What about an electric drill then? ;)

Maybe Tony was referring to, you know, actual toys? ;)

Oh dear newbie I dunno if you have actually dipped your toe into this wonderful world of whoredom yet but with your attitude it sounds like you are jaded before you have even begun.

S x

Possibly, but I've been seeing her for several years - she probably knows she doesn't have to try too hard to get my repeat business but she does it anyway.

What about an electric drill then? ;)

Maybe Tony was referring to, you know, actual toys? ;)

Maybe!

Most guys dunno how to be gentle with toys, they think it is doing something for us to ram them in as hard and as deep as possible it just fecking hurts, more often than not accompanied by the words "You cum yet? You cum yet?"

Unfortunately you do not know who is going to be gentle and who is going to be as described so it is firmly off the menu, I do have some nice boys bum toys tho, of course I do not mind using them, and I promise to be gentle unless instructed otherwise B)

S x

S x

I know what you mean Sabrina but in the Other Site the Wishlist - I don't know if you use it - has things on it that the lady would like, and you choose which one to buy her. For the most part it is all uniforms and sex toys. I've often felt it's a pity That Site don't extend it to things like chocs, drinks, nice toiletries etc. When I actually turn up with a gift it's not a 6-inch vibrator, honest! :D

Maybe!

Most guys dunno how to be gentle with toys, they think it is doing something for us to ram them in as hard and as deep as possible it just fecking hurts, more often than not accompanied by the words "You cum yet? You cum yet?"

Unfortunately you do not know who is going to be gentle and who is going to be as described so it is firmly off the menu, I do have some nice boys bum toys tho, of course I do not mind using them, and I promise to be gentle unless instructed otherwise B)

S x

I agree with this, I never apply a toy to a lady, I would be far too scared of using it wrong or hurting her! For the most part I'm not really into toys either way, much prefer the feel of flesh on flesh, but I do have a sensitive bum, and, well, a nice gentle vibration can be....nice. :)

I know what you mean Sabrina but in the Other Site the Wishlist - I don't know if you use it - has things on it that the lady would like, and you choose which one to buy her. For the most part it is all uniforms and sex toys. I've often felt it's a pity That Site don't extend it to things like chocs, drinks, nice toiletries etc. When I actually turn up with a gift it's not a 6-inch vibrator, honest! :D

Haha yes I have seen it, I never bothered with it, but if it is something a girl really wants that does make a difference.

You don't actually need a wish list, people tend to bring me the right flowers or wine just from the interview page!

S x

Hmm, it's a difficult one - on one hand you're paying for a service so why should you buy a gift, on the other hand at this time of year you may well tip a professional of any vocation (e.g. postmen, teachers etc) that you feel have given good service over the year so why not WGs?

I don't have a 'regular' so it's not a problem for me.

I would appreciate it if some kind gentleman would buy me a pretty bedside lamp (black if possible), broke mine getting over amorous last night. Joking!!!

I don't actually like receiving gifts, Don't you think a nice smile and cuddle is a far better idea?

Pretty sad if you ask me... and if the giver is in a relationship even more so. :(

Pretty sad if you ask me... and if the giver is in a relationship even more so. :(

Sorry, what's pretty sad - giving a WG a gift? And I'm not sure (genuinely) why you would see that as 'even more so...if the giver is in a relationship' any more than you would see it as sad that that person in a relationship chose to give a woman other than his partner money to have sex with him in the first place. :huh:

I am a very lucky lady and have had a few Xmas presents. The best one from one of my long standing special friends was a Barbour Wax waterproof jacket. A really thoughtful present as he was worried about me in the snow when tending to my horses at the stables.

I have also had some lovely bath stuff and a woolly hat and gloves!

And yes, I also buy thoughful presents for my most favoured regulars. What is wrong with that?

I will buy a gift for my favorite masseuse. I only get a professional massages from her, but she does keep my broken body ticking over.

Yes, normally do, this year its a gift box from Lush. Xmas is partly about the giving of gifts, so why should you not grt one for a favourite girl.

I don't have a favourite. :(:unsure:

B

Edited by bacchus

I don't have a favourite. :(:unsure:

B

Never mind Bacchus, I'm sure you're the favourite of all the WGs you see. :)

Never mind Bacchus, I'm sure you're the favourite of all the WGs you see. :)

Don't know about me, but I'm sure that my money is the favourite with all the wgs I see. :P

(Having said that, two friends who happen to be wgs have received gifts this year. They know who they are. ;) )

B

Sorry, what's pretty sad - giving a WG a gift? And I'm not sure (genuinely) why you would see that as 'even more so...if the giver is in a relationship' any more than you would see it as sad that that person in a relationship chose to give a woman other than his partner money to have sex with him in the first place. :huh:

Would you give your barber or waitress a gift?

That would be sad.... Even more so when it's a service provider which crosses the boundaries of being an artificial romance.