Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help A Newbie Please.. (twickenham/richmond Area)

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

Lurked a bit here for a while but not said hello.

I'm 2 months out of a 5 year long relationship with a stunning girl (ye she dumped me), and feeling a bit.. well, i'm sure you all know...

So anyway I need a bit of comfort but I have not dipped into the punting scene at all yet except for an episode on holiday many years ago, so don't really know how to go about it here. I'd really like to get something sorted for tonight too if possible. :)

Any advice would be appreciated, especially maybe helping me find the right kind of thing. I live in Twickenham, and would prefer a girl to visit me, although I realise this may be expensive so would be ok to travel a bit, but in this kind of weather I really would like sometihng local. Problem is I can't seem to find much via the searches and I'm really not sure what I'm going to get. I'm good looking and in my early 30s so need to be guaranteed a slim young girl to match. My budget will be about 100 quid maybe.. what can that get me? Shall I go for a massage parlour? Does anyone have any good links/phone numbers in the area? (that would probably be most helpful).

Thanks in advance!