Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arnoldstrong

Leicester Saunas

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I don't really post on here often (I'm more of an observer),but I thought this was worth a mention.

I was in Leicester a week or so ago and thought I'd try the saunas in the area. I don't know If you have been to Leicester before but it's kind of like a time warp where the saunas far outweigh the parlours, anyway I called a few got the usual lame descriptions which really gives you no idea of what you are getting into, in other words it's a waste of time.

So after phoning around I decided on one place called Destiny (something or other), it used to be called Palm Springs or Abbies depends on how long ago you remember. The lady seemed nice on the phone so I thought it must be a decent place plus I had been there a month or so before and saw a nice girl called Nicole, so I thought I would stick to what I know. I went in to the place and the options was indeed friendly, she showed me girls, none of which I liked(they were not ready, still doing their make-up etc) so I told her that I would go and possibly come back later, she was happy to oblige.

I thought to myself, "where can I go now?" The obvious answer was 'New Thai House' a place I have been before, so off I went. New Thai House is, in my opinion, one of the better saunas in Leicester. The place has nice girls working there, it's clean and you get a free mint at the reception lounge. When I arrived there I was greeted by the receptionist at the gate, It's very high security with a glass screen and you have to slide your money through a hole. It looks like a bank! I asked her which girls she had and she said "three Thai girls," I asked if I could see and she said "no you must pay." Now I am a regular customer there so I would understand if I was just a one time guy coming off the street to have a look, but I remember this place always allowed me to see the girl before I pay, I thought this was the costumery thing to do. It costs 25 pounds to get into New Thai House, this is for a massage and drinks etc, but I'm not paying that, what if I don't like the girls? So off I went.

I decided to go back to the other place I had been to previously. I thought the girls would be ready and plus the receptionist left a good impression. So I got there and the girls were ready, I payed my ten pound entrance fee and chose this girl called Sabrina. I went into the room and asked for a list of the prices. She ran off an over exaggerated list of prices! For example HR usually 30 was today 50, a little confused I told her that I had been there before and I knew the prices. This was when she went a bit weird and said, "These are my prices not the parlours." She also said that if I wasn't bothered then I should get out of there, whatever that means? At this point I wasn't in the mood for anything with this girl, or any girl so I just walked out and didn't even get my ten pounds back!

In hindsight I really think I should of complained about this. Why do you have to pay a entrance fee even before you see the girls. What would you have done in these circumstances? Why is Leicester such a crap city? I think I'm not really cut out for this punting business.

Hi I have been to the Devin Destiny One I found it to be not bad but i had the same experience where they make you pay before you see the girls and if you dont like them and if you decide to walk you loose your payment fee. Thats the down side to that one so i normally ring before i go and even then they some times lie about who is really there. I can be good if you get the right woman and they do have some nice ones some times its a bit of a gamble. Leicester is a bit rubbish you need to look around a lot and hopefully some thing will take your fancy.

Hello all,

I don't really post on here often (I'm more of an observer),but I thought this was worth a mention.

I was in Leicester a week or so ago and thought I'd try the saunas in the area. I don't know If you have been to Leicester before but it's kind of like a time warp where the saunas far outweigh the parlours, anyway I called a few got the usual lame descriptions which really gives you no idea of what you are getting into, in other words it's a waste of time.

So after phoning around I decided on one place called Destiny (something or other), it used to be called Palm Springs or Abbies depends on how long ago you remember. The lady seemed nice on the phone so I thought it must be a decent place plus I had been there a month or so before and saw a nice girl called Nicole, so I thought I would stick to what I know. I went in to the place and the options was indeed friendly, she showed me girls, none of which I liked(they were not ready, still doing their make-up etc) so I told her that I would go and possibly come back later, she was happy to oblige.

I thought to myself, "where can I go now?" The obvious answer was 'New Thai House' a place I have been before, so off I went. New Thai House is, in my opinion, one of the better saunas in Leicester. The place has nice girls working there, it's clean and you get a free mint at the reception lounge. When I arrived there I was greeted by the receptionist at the gate, It's very high security with a glass screen and you have to slide your money through a hole. It looks like a bank! I asked her which girls she had and she said "three Thai girls," I asked if I could see and she said "no you must pay." Now I am a regular customer there so I would understand if I was just a one time guy coming off the street to have a look, but I remember this place always allowed me to see the girl before I pay, I thought this was the costumery thing to do. It costs 25 pounds to get into New Thai House, this is for a massage and drinks etc, but I'm not paying that, what if I don't like the girls? So off I went.

I decided to go back to the other place I had been to previously. I thought the girls would be ready and plus the receptionist left a good impression. So I got there and the girls were ready, I payed my ten pound entrance fee and chose this girl called Sabrina. I went into the room and asked for a list of the prices. She ran off an over exaggerated list of prices! For example HR usually 30 was today 50, a little confused I told her that I had been there before and I knew the prices. This was when she went a bit weird and said, "These are my prices not the parlours." She also said that if I wasn't bothered then I should get out of there, whatever that means? At this point I wasn't in the mood for anything with this girl, or any girl so I just walked out and didn't even get my ten pounds back!

In hindsight I really think I should of complained about this. Why do you have to pay a entrance fee even before you see the girls. What would you have done in these circumstances? Why is Leicester such a crap city? I think I'm not really cut out for this punting business.

Hi sorry you had such a bad experience but to be honest if it were me after the thai experience I think I would have given up. I have heard any good things about Hollywood1 so maybe next time you are in leicester try there. Unfortunately most of the parlours/saunas in Leicester dont have set prices so basically once the girls get you in the room she can charge what she likes and of course you would feel embarrassed asking the receptionist and she would probably tell you to speak to the girl anyway. I had the same conversation today with someone. You should have rang the parlour they may take account of what you have said and review their procedures and put in place set prices, I would if I was having customers walk out.

Entrance fees I can see it from both sides of the coin. If we have walkouts it is normally boys from the papers as they have a general idea of what the ladies look like if they have come in off the internet. Generally they comes in groups and i dont let them in anyway unless they have booked for security reasons. I dont charge an entrance fee because I dont think you should have to pay to look and choose a lady but that is because we dont get many walkouts, if we were having loads then I would think about introducing it. If a parlour is having an exceptional amount of walkouts they need to ask themselves why. On the other hand I have worked in a place where there were 12 girls on and they have walked out after seeing us all. There are some good places in Leicester I think you just had a bad day. Better look next time Linzi

Always left Hollywood 1 really disapointed whenever i have been , admitedly i haven't been for 6 months , but just not the same since Kim stopped working , the girls they have all seem very similar and are just not my type , the only decent one seems to be Bliss , i for one wouldn't reccomend anywhere in leicester .