websurfer

Is It Best To Walk Into The Bedroom Naked Or With A Towel On After Showering Before Sex?

24 posts in this topic

Hi

When a punter has a shower before sex, it is best if they walk into the bedroom naked or with a towel on?

Thanks

I'd tend to keep the towel on at that stage - its nice to have a bit of a buildup to things rather than showing it all at the start.

I'd tend to keep the towel on at that stage - its nice to have a bit of a buildup to things rather than showing it all at the start.

Do you still think its OK to wear the towel, if the punter has an erection? The one time I kept the towel on, I felt my erection was really conspicuous with the towel on.

Same here, If its before the punt and If I need to walk through a corridor or something, usually put my shirt back on too.

Er, the towel's wet. I leave it in the bathroom.

*top tip*

Never hang it on a radiator that has a lit candle on the floor below it, bad things may happen........ :lol:

The one time I kept the towel on, I felt my erection was really conspicuous with the towel on.

I guess losing the towel would have made it less conspicuous! You both know what you are there for - just do what makes you most relaxed ;)

Hi

When a punter has a shower before sex, it is best if they walk into the bedroom naked or with a towel on?

Thanks

:rolleyes:

I guess losing the towel would have made it less conspicuous! You both know what you are there for - just do what makes you most relaxed ;)

When I have walked out of the shower naked, I have felt less conspicuous about having an erection because I have not been trying to hide it.

Always Towel on for me...with a stiffy or not (usually is lol!!)...!! Helps to build up the anticipation, after all i personally prefer a wg to wear something than naked from the off, for the same reason!

The stark bollock naked approach seems to work for me

I like the client to come out of the shower wet smelling of shower gel wrapped up in a towel :)

I like the client to come out of the shower wet smelling of shower gel wrapped up in a towel :)

Brooke: can you please put some comas in the above sentence, because the placement of them will completely change sense of it. ;-)

as a WG, i prefer the towel on. while he's in the shower, i'll strip down to lingerie & see how long we can go before someone gets naked!

it's never v. long :)

I prefer to unwrap, and when I know he's showered before arrival there's no interruption. When he's arriving from work, of course a shower is needed and I prefer to give him new shorts to put on. Sometimes it's just the towel though! But walking back in starkers would put me off my stride a bit, no build up or spontaneity there...(as much as you could have) it's sort of like arriving with the condom on!

Edited by Dollymopp

With all this talk of towels and erections, I'm surprised no one has mentioned hanging said towel off end of said erection before entering the room , the ultimate towel hanger! :lol:

Stick the towel on the radiator to dry.

Go in starkers - start as you mean to go on ;)

I prefer to unwrap, and when I know he's showered before arrival there's no interruption. When he's arriving from work, of course a shower is needed and I prefer to give him new shorts to put on. Sometimes it's just the towel though! But walking back in starkers would put me off my stride a bit, no build up or spontaneity there...(as much as you could have) it's sort of like arriving with the condom on!

My feelings exactly, and I've posted this on the next thread below! Hmmm I might take your tip about the shorts, or perhaps a robe?

IWhen he's arriving from work, of course a shower is needed and I prefer to give him new shorts to put on.

Are you joking ? maybe its just the thai in you !

the idea of putting on some kind of communal shorts is disgusting, a nice pair of your favourite ladies knickers, now that's a different thing !

When I read the first item in this thread I thought "just how bloomin' trivial can things get"

Reading on I confess to being somewhat amazed at just how much interest the question aroused and the intellect deployed (esp. by Xenia (to whom kisses, even though she thinks I'm something she would rather not have stepped upon)).

Oh, to answer the question - I generally shower or bath and douche anally prior to leaving home for my punting encounters so the question doesn't really arise ...unlike my... I'll get my coat!

Uncle Pokey

Are you joking ? maybe its just the thai in you !

the idea of putting on some kind of communal shorts is disgusting, a nice pair of your favourite ladies knickers, now that's a different thing !

I would presume said lady launders said shorts in between. I'm now considering robes and would definitely not give an unwashed one to a client. This is no different to a hotel and I presume you use hotel towels and robes quite happily?

I would presume said lady launders said shorts in between. I'm now considering robes and would definitely not give an unwashed one to a client. This is no different to a hotel and I presume you use hotel towels and robes quite happily?

Underpants are a very personal thing, laundered or not.

Most blokes just aren't suave enough to carry off a bath robe & think of the laundry, what would the neighbours say about all the terry towelling on your washing line ?

If the encounter happens in say, a hotel where there are those lovely large bath sheet type towels, why not wrap the towel around your nether regions, like a Sumo wrestler, and emerge from the bathroom with your hands on your knees, stomping from side to side like a Sumo wrestler?

Or how about wrapping it around you like a nappy? Ideal for those "baby minding" fetish sessions?