BillGoldberg

Another One For Previous Regulars Of 'giggles' In Ilford

6 posts in this topic

Perhaps the 'Giggles' regulars could help me out with this one.

I once visited 'Giggles' with the intention of booking a short session with whoever happened to be there.

I waited, they sent a couple of ladies in to say hello, none of whom really took my fancy, however on my way in I noticed an attractive, and naturally pretty busty Asian girl, who I'd never seen there before and who wasnt advertised on their website, fixing her make-up in a mirror. So I enquired if she was available.

The 'maid' told me yes, she works 'upstairs' but for an establishment with a different name that was still somehow connected to Giggles, but oddly separate (you had to goutside and then up the stairs to get there).

So I booked a short session with this wonderfully busty, all natural girl who happened to be British Asian, with an Essex accent (not too strong), very sexy and a very good performer. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with her, and her boobs again I have to say, were wonderful.

She told me that she also works from an agency, which I couldnt find online, nor could I find her online and I tried.

I cant remember her name, unfortunately, but am sure it was a typically English name like Chrissy, or Katy or something like that but just cant recall.

Anyone know who I'm talking about and/or used the rooms/girls 'upstairs' at 'Giggles' ??

Another question is does anyone know if the young, slim, brunnette Italian girl with gorgeous fulsome breasts, who worked 1 day a week I believe, at Giggles, now work somewhere else now that Giggles is no more ?

She was a very quiet girl, hardly ever said anything, yet had a comfortingly calm aura about her, and a quietly confident sex-appeal.

Her bare-breasted, oily hand relief was absolutely sublime.

(am useless at remembering the names of some of these great girls from even the recent past :( )

Edited by BillGoldberg

The place was called Wriggles, I believe.

No idea about the girl. You could try the FRs for Ilford.

The place was called Wriggles, I believe.

No idea about the girl. You could try the FRs for Ilford.

Wriggles it was.

Wriggles it was.

Yes !! 'wriggles thats it' !!!............damn my advancing years and accompanying memory loss - thanks people B)

Will have to check the FRs I guess