Kayak

Pulling Knickers Aside

34 posts in this topic

I'm relishing, and re-living a couple of occasions when a WG turned her back on me, and then while still wearing her knickers, pulled them aside to enable me to enter her, and on another occasion, when a WG put her hand into the side of my pants, rather than pulling them down. The thing is, I already had an erection, so my pants were straining when she did it, and had opened an area between my "meat and two veg", which were very sensitive to her touch. It was very sexy, and I wish this kind of thing would happen more often.

Do you other punters also enjoy this? How about you ladies, do you also get a kick out of doing this, or having this done to you?

I'm relishing, and re-living a couple of occasions when a WG turned her back on me, and then while still wearing her knickers, pulled them aside to enable me to enter her, and on another occasion, when a WG put her hand into the side of my pants, rather than pulling them down. The thing is, I already had an erection, so my pants were straining when she did it, and had opened an area between my "meat and two veg", which were very sensitive to her touch. It was very sexy, and I wish this kind of thing would happen more often.

Do you other punters also enjoy this? How about you ladies, do you also get a kick out of doing this, or having this done to you?

The last time that I saw my favourite girl she knelt down in front of me, removed my trousers and then pulled my pants to one side and sucked the accessible ball before doing the same on the other side! She then dropped my pants and gave me such a sloppy oral before looking up at me with a cheeky grin and saying 'now it's my turn'. What a girl!!!

The last time that I saw my favourite girl she knelt down in front of me, removed my trousers and then pulled my pants to one side and sucked the accessible ball before doing the same on the other side! She then dropped my pants and gave me such a sloppy oral before looking up at me with a cheeky grin and saying 'now it's my turn'. What a girl!!!

What? You then pulled her pants aside and sucked her balls?!? :D

Edited by Overworked

Yes when a girl pull her knickers aside, and you penetrate her, the elastic can rub the side of your cock, addding to the pleasure, plus there is the whole idea of quick quick before someone comes in,(used to do it,that way, with a girlfriend who had flatmates.

Its ok, but i prefer and always request they have no underwear on down there with a short dress when we meet, it adds to the buzz when i take them out on dinner/drink/clubbing dates in public - me knowing shes a dirty gal lol, when we get back to the hotel room i gives her a good seeing to for being a naughty girl.

I find it a big turn on - funnily enough I was thinking about this exact same subject this morning in anticipation of my final punt of the year tomorrow.

I agree there is something very naughty and sexy about keeping panties on!

I agree, it is a turn on when the woman keeps her knickers on, and me keeping my boxers on too, though slightly less so. And, they should be called 'knickers', I find 'undies' or 'underwear', panties etc takes the edge off the extra turn on. In fact all clothes on and just the parts moved away to allow penetration is great fun for me. I think because it capsulizes the sex act, we're not making love, its just a fuck.

I've always thought of it as being a fetish I've got, probably coming from way back somewhere, long forgotton now, except by my inner mind.

For me its more the act of wanting to expose her pussy for me to enter or lick or finger or accept this great big electric rotating corkscrew dildo I am brandishing. The panties themselves are not important.

I find it really sexy when a girl does that. Its even more sexier if she does it without you asking her to do it. For some reason to me it feels naughtier than if she has no knickers on. :P

pulling her knicks aside is well sexy, either for sitmulation with fingers, for oral or for fucking.

I also like rummaging, sticking my hand down her pants (front or back) to have a grope.

it can be really hot to be the recipient of such treatment too :P

for similar reasons to those y'all have given here plus some.

(suffering from insomnia due to lack of sex in last three days, and getting turned on reading this thread. i suddenly remember what i need to do if i am to sleep at all tonight...)

Edited by hairymary101

oh! i've never tried this, i will have to give it a go next time!

oh! i've never tried this, i will have to give it a go next time!

I find it extremely unsexy. It tells me she can't even be bothered to take them off, just wants it over with the minimum work and the punter out of the door. This sometimes happened a long time ago when standards of service were a lot lower than they are today.

Edited by Rockenroll

I find it extremely unsexy. It tells me she can't even be bothered to take them off, just wants it over with the minimum work and the punter out of the door. This sometimes happened a long time ago when standards of service were a lot lower than they are today.

What a very un rock and roll atitude...

if its initiated by a lazy woman then of course that isn't sexy. but as i said i do believe it can be very hot - in the "right" context and with the "right" motivations. laziness no, pure unadulterated lust and need to be inside of me without wasting a second, yes...

if its initiated by a lazy woman then of course that isn't sexy. but as i said i do believe it can be very hot - in the "right" context and with the "right" motivations. laziness no, pure unadulterated lust and need to be inside of me without wasting a second, yes...

ideal for quickies. or the quickie before the relaxed second helping.

but there again i have done a full 1 hr punt without her getting her pants off and that was deffo not a rush job!

even has a sex sesh (Civilian) where she put her pants ON!

Edited by Coventrypunter

This is why i am a fan of french knickers. One of my favourite ladies has told me she finds it extremely exciting for her knickers to be pulled to one side.

This is why i am a fan of french knickers. One of my favourite ladies has told me she finds it extremely exciting for her knickers to be pulled to one side.

Me too, absolutely love 'em.

I love it, and even had a couple of pairs of naughty panties that you don't have to pull aside, peek-a-boo ones, very naughty and sexy ;) xxx

Most WGs I 've seen get their knickers off before you can say 'bobs your uncle' [once they have got their cash that is !! :lol: ] :unsure:

Is a shame as it would be nice to 'debrief' them on ocassion !!!!! :blink:

Most WGs I 've seen get their knickers off before you can say 'bobs your uncle' [once they have got their cash that is !! :lol: ] :unsure:

i normally don't wear any to my sessions, although now, i just might have to start B)

Ok ive changed my mind for my next WG lol, she'll wear the thong when we're at it like rabbits. Get ready in our hotel room, then go for a meal in the hotel restaurant, then head out to the bars and clubs in Broad Street Birmingham. Then back to the hotel room for hours of sexy fun overnight! Date is set for Jan 7th.

Ive bought her this sexy red thong for when we're together, plus all this exactly except the hold up stockings are colour black which she'll be wearing:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4985/clothesx.jpg

Edited by sparkstar

Had a great punt today, and at last a WG who left her sexy silk knickers on.

In a 69 I pulled them aside and enjoyed a lovely meal..... wooooww ....... A very enjoyable debrief :) :)

She removed them before the main act though but its certainly a start ! :D

I'm not so sure about that. Most ladies want to take them off asap so they can wear them again for the next booking and keep them clean. If you wear them through oral or during sex inevitably they get wet (soaking wet if a very good session) and therefore can not be worn again until washed and dried. It's another reason why we tend to buy generic types of knickers (black) as matching sets can only be worn once together and thereafter you have to wear seperates. Although I think next time I buy a matching set I'm going to buy at least 3 pairs of the knickers. Live and learn!