Guest Tonyofstoney

Poll: Your Preferred Wg Ethnicity

515 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred WG ethnicity?

• White British
    • White European
    • White Other
    • Black British
    • Black Other
    • Indian (Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc)
    • Thai
    • Asian Other
    • Other Other!
    • Who cares as long as she's gorgeous and skilled

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

132 posts in this topic

There seems to be a fair amount of discussion here around the ethnicity of WGs at the moment, with a particular concentration on Thai ladies, and I thought it might be interesting to get the views of punters on the type of girl they prefer to party with. This isn't to say, of course, that any of us restrict ourselves exclusively to one particular group, but a lot of us have a 'type' who we would look at in the first instance.

For example, I tend to lean towards ladies who share my ethnicity (and, increasingly, those towards my own age group). If challenged on this I would struggle to say why that is (certainly not racial prejudice - I struggle with the concept of antipathy towards someone simply because of the shade of their skin, or where they were born). Maybe it's something to do with some deep psychological assumptions about shared cultural identity, social attitudes, interests...I really don't know. But it would be interesting if all the guys who vote also post on their views, and it would also be interesting to hear the views of the ladies on this issue.

A Scandinavian or East European girl. Particulary fond of Hungarians. Colour of hair not important.

White east euro's, and swedes, italians, for some reason their ratio of ugly:beautiful fit women seems far higher there than here in the UK. Not talking about WG's, but women in general.

White east euro's, and swedes, italians, for some reason their ratio of ugly:beautiful fit women seems far higher there than here in the UK. Not talking about WG's, but women in general.

chinese specifically. asian in general by the options in this poll though, not limited to thais for me.

Swedish type blonde cool aloof and beautiful

Dusky Italian all fire and sex and voluptuous

Asian ultra feminine delicate and submissive

Over the years, the ethnicity of ladies I've seen is:

White British 60%

White European 30%

Black or mixed race 10%

I'm Anglo-Asian and generally prefer ladies who are white or latin (European or Latin American.) Asian ladies (Thai, Chinese, Indian etc) have never really appealed to me physically in quite the same way but there are some who I find very attractive.

I also prefer ladies with broadly similar cultural interests which probably explains my propensity to see White British ladies.

An analyis of my archive reveals:

European 35%

Latin American 20%

Asian 10%

British 35%

No particular bias for me but in the early days I might have said Oriental. Now I'd say for sheer physical allure I would tend towards Latinas but for GFE it has to be own our girls.

Oriental

South Asian

Edited by BillGoldberg

Oriental

South Asian

Well no surprise there then Bill! ;)

I aim to see WGs of all ethnicity in the next two years. I love all kinds of women, as I go through different phases, at the moment I love tall women with long, slender, strong legs and hips which is more common amongst the European ladies.

Well no surprise there then Bill! ;)

Nope !.......ever the predictable racist

:D

Edited by BillGoldberg

I tend to go for sensual massage rather than full sex, but in Bournemouth area there seem to be only oriental ladies offering this service. Nothing against the Orientals, some do a fantastic service, but It would be such a treat to find a good local British or even European girl, just for a change of menu.

I think the most important thing is british born. then their english is good enough to catch the inferences etc in normal everyday discourse which foreigners often miss, even though their english is good.

so i voted british, but i have had some good punts with british born asian ladies too, and have a couple on my to do list too!

Don't mind nationality as long as they can speak to you in English

...been predominantly latino/brazilian, and black and mixed race (black/white) with a sprinkling of british white and a few EE's...

...so far as i see its all individual merits, but good English is very important as others have said!

n

In terms of punting at the moment i'm really in Indian and Pakistani women something extra hot about seeing them. I have sort of gone off euro girls i just don't get the nice vibe i used to off of them it all feels a bit too 'meat market' with the profiles i see over on the 'other site' and none of the new ones appeal. Also language plays such a massive part of my punting experience that someone who doesn't speak english is not going to be a good punt imo.

But i can say my taste means that each of my punts is different whether that's in ethnicity or size.

I prefer scottish girls, after that british, northern european, and east european. I have never had a decent punt with an italian. Its always servizio minimo, with these prima donnas. Curiously I have actually had italian girl friends in real life.

I voted White British as my most favourite ladies over the years have been this. But the last option is probably right...most recently Eastern European seems to be my most frequent and these ladies have all been really lovely and incredibly sexy

I think Eskimos are very underrated and don't get a fair mention on this Forum.

At this time of the year, they are very used to "al fresco" activities.

Personally I have tried W.E., E.E., Antipodean, Chinese, Thai, Burmese, Lao, Cambodian, and Indian, and each have their own good points.

As long as they are "fit", and give a good service, I don't mind, but sometimes I fancy a quick Chinese to eat in, sometimes a spicy Thai, and sometimes I fancy a take away Indian.

Yum yum.

I prefer scottish girls, after that british, northern european, and east european. I have never had a decent punt with an italian. Its always servizio minimo, with these prima donnas. Curiously I have actually had italian girl friends in real life.

There used to be a fantastic Italian girl working out of 'The Grove' sauna in Stratford, East London.

Melissa was her name and she was simply drop-dead gorgeous.

Tall, slim with big ripe bee-stung lips, stunning feline eyes, long straight glossy jet-black hair and very big, natural breasts.

Her oral technique was out-and-out phenomenal !!.........she is sadly missed :(

I don't have a preferance, I've been around the world and seen many ladies, English lanuage Isn't Important, I'm there for rudeness not a discussion on world affairs. :P

Scottish women are British, Irish are European, Northern Irish can be European or British depending on which way they lean :) x

Scottish women are British, Irish are European, Northern Irish can be European or British depending on which way they lean :) x

pooter might be american. they think england is britain

Yes I recently enjoyed a fine vacation on Skye island. Now when it all kicks off in the kebab shop, who do you want at your side?