Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ianp1976

Winter Fashions

13 posts in this topic

Now I love all the naked flesh in the summer but how sexy are ladies winter fashions. I was walking to work behind a lady wearing a classy hip length red coat, short black skirt, black thick stockings (I could not be sure they were stockings but one can dream) and boots.

Where is the number for my regular girl....if only I could get the car out of my drive.

Women wearing black leggings are driving me crazy with lust at the moment, they look so sexy!

For my next booking with my reg, I'm going to request she wears some, togther with a tight wooly jumper and no bra! :D

Women wearing black leggings are driving me crazy with lust at the moment, they look so sexy!

For my next booking with my reg, I'm going to request she wears some, togther with a tight wooly jumper and no bra! :D

I second that!

Mind you, I think a lot of women who look good in winter fashions would do so in spring/summer fashions too.

I love the tight black leggings too! A lot of the ladies at work are wearing those patterned black tights with knee length skirts and nice high boots - it's a really great look and quite horny!

I also find ladies in cuddly comfy jumpers strangely alluring too - they may not be the most flattering but you just want to snuggle up and cuddle them - ha!

Why is transparent leggings or at least skin colored leggings not so popular as black leggings !! :P

I actually like the fact that in December almost every night someone's got an office party so there are loads of pretty girls tottering around on six-inch heels in bum freezer skirts and bare legs - in the snow in Aberdeen! Okay, they're so goosepimpled they look like frozen chickens, but this time of year you take whatever bare flesh you can get! ;)

I actually like the fact that in December almost every night someone's got an office party so there are loads of pretty girls tottering around on six-inch heels in bum freezer skirts and bare legs - in the snow in Aberdeen! Okay, they're so goosepimpled they look like frozen chickens, but this time of year you take whatever bare flesh you can get! ;)

Last Saturday night in the NE I was wearing a short skirt, but also had a long wool coat, scarf, gloves and a very 'thick' pair of boots in a particular alternative style. Afraid I would not have met that criteria and yes I was still cold but not in as much danger.

Oh and tights were definitely involved, although of the fishnet-floral variety(I'd brought the wrong coloured hold-ups!).

Edited by Strawberry

The number of such girls that we see every Saturday night is the same no matter it's Summer or Winter...3 layers of clothing and I still couldn't bear the cold...Sometimes I wonder if their skin is as tough as leather..

Edited by ITSMEJACK

I enjoy seeing men wear parker coats in the winter, or a blazer with a nicley postioned coloured scarfe.

I go for the 'Milk Tray Man' look most days, black polo neck, black trousers. (thermals underneath) Black boots of varying length and heel, max of 2 inch heel in snow. The Milk Tray Man had flats, I'm sure. I leave my hair down, it warms my ears, sometimes a black beret, and always, always black leather gloves. Fur coat (not real but very Joan Collins, ok so it's MT man meets JC)

That is the 'I'm going somewhere, I need to look quite stylish but keep warm' look.

The rest of the time, I'm dressed as if I'm a Yeti who has just discovered Primark. Cosy!

Edited by Dollymopp

I was greeted at the door this week by the young lady wearing a flimsy top, underwear and a pair of white ugg boots :P

To pinch a quote from the good lady herself, 'magnificent' :D

Now I love all the naked flesh in the summer but how sexy are ladies winter fashions. I was walking to work behind a lady wearing a classy hip length red coat, short black skirt, black thick stockings (I could not be sure they were stockings but one can dream) and boots.

Where is the number for my regular girl....if only I could get the car out of my drive.

I am with you on this. As a lover of nice sexy clothes and stockings, I prefer cooler months when ladies are not going around with bare legs. But thats me.

davidgood

I love a guy who's dressed for the weather. The parka type jacket, decent boots, scarf, gloves and hat and don't forget the jumper, shirt and T-shirt I can peel off.

The thing I have issue with is TIGHTS.

Can someone tell me how to get a pair of thermal or otherwise tights off in a "cute" way?

Most of my dates with my guys end in up in laughter but I'd like to keep the glam sexy fox illusion intact.

Elizabeth (aka Lixies) and (aka Elixabeth)