pvcman

Taking A Shower Beforehand

59 posts in this topic

With the odd exception when I punt on a day off work, I'll always dress very smartly for a punt (suit etc) and have a shower before leaving home and ensure I'm well groomed.

I often read that WGs expect you to shower on arrival, particularly in parlours. However in all my years of punting very few ladies have ever asked me to shower beforehand. Of the ladies who gave me OWO for example, I'd say only 20% asked me to shower first.

So, is it a bit of a myth or do ladies do a quick assessment of you when you arrive before asking you to shower and can tell who is likely to be clean and hygienic and who isn't?

Or maybe I just smell lovely? :D;)

I'm usually asked if I want to take a shower and usually say yes even though it does cut into the hour or whatever time you have.

I was surprised by one not asking in fact.

I would always arrive squeaky clean , it's only polite after all, I've always been offered the use of facilities however and sometimes I will (particulary if it's a hot day)

However of late the young lady who I've been seeing has had the bath ready and waiting for me , soap,bubbles and a wicked smile , is there a better way to start a punt ;-)

As with others, I usually shower immediately before heading out for a punt. If the lady offers a shower at the start of the meeting I usually say yes, but they don't often offer!

I sometimes like to shower afterwards, but always have to ask rather than have it offered. Also I always make the effort to scrub up before going to see a lady, whether it's a social date or session with a wg B)

I take trouble to arrive squeaky clean and my regular ladies know this. One place offers assisted showers which are popular but they are offered at the end of the punt. The girl would otherwise find herself showering twice per customer which she would rather not do.

I always ask for a shower at the start if I am not offered one and feel I would like one. It only takes a couple of minutes and I find I am often waiting between handing the money over and the lady returning anyway.

I realise that I am inconsistent regarding towel on or off by the way. I never thought of it before and have done both, as the mood takes me.

Tim

How can you arrive squeaky clean if you've just been travelling? In my opinion, if you're offered a shower you should take it to ensure that you are as clean as can be for the lady. The job comes with its fair share of smelly fuckers so try not to be one of them!

How can you arrive squeaky clean if you've just been travelling? In my opinion, if you're offered a shower you should take it to ensure that you are as clean as can be for the lady. The job comes with its fair share of smelly fuckers so try not to be one of them!

That's exactly my point. I'm hardly ever offered it or asked to take one even if a shower is clearly available. However, if I'm offered it, I always take it.

BTW, I'm not a smelly fucker as several ladies have said I do smell good! :)

That's exactly my point. I'm hardly ever offered it or asked to take one even if a shower is clearly available. However, if I'm offered it, I always take it.

BTW, I'm not a smelly fucker as several ladies have said I do smell good! :)

Smelling good and being clean are two different things but as you don't seem to have been offered a shower why don't you ask to have one?

...even though it does cut into the hour or whatever time you have...

Does it cut in to your time with the lady? If that is the case, I'd rather pass! Albeit, I would attempt to have freshened up before I left.

Have shower, jump in car, arrive 20 minutes later, hair still damp. Clean enough it seems. If I have any doubts, or even have a pre punt pee, I will have a freshen up. No probs.

I usually punt in a parlour where its a prerequisite. I don't mind, even if i had a shower before i left and travelled a short distance to get there. By taking a shower the girl obviously will have some reassurance that you are fresh.

Of course i've been to other parlours where it is often offered, but i sometimes decline, knowing that i am really clean and fresh having travelled a minimal distance to get there.

I thought of starting a thread on this , preparation for a punt .

For me , if it's someone I have been looking forward to seeing , I start to prepare the day before the punt ,or maybe 2 days before.

Get best suit out of dry cleaners.

Have a haircut.

Clean shoes, night before.

Iron 2 shirts , night before, make final choice on morning of punt.

Select brand new, socks / shorts

Have bath on morning of punt [ shower after bath ] apply body cream to all body parts . check, / cut toe nails

Shave, brush teeth twice , before and after meal.

Arrive early, EXPECT A SHOWER to be offered .

Smelling good and being clean are two different things but as you don't seem to have been offered a shower why don't you ask to have one?

Where does one draw the line? I've sometime had a shower less than 20 minutes before seeing a girl.

...always a good long shower before i set off and usually when i arrive unless she happens to be further away (about an hour). If its hot then always, regardless!!

...always a good long shower before i set off and usually when i arrive unless she happens to be further away (about an hour). If its hot then always, regardless!!

I am surprised at how many ladies do not offer a shower. I usually ask for one, but if it is half an hour booking, she does not ask and I know I am clean (depends on time of day, weather, journey problems etc), then I will not.

All clients shower on arrival in my incall place, i hop along and run it for them, i also offer them a shower when the leave, 98% do this to, i personally would not provide owo unless the client showered on arrival, never had this problem though because they all do.

is it me or is the shower WGs provide always a bastard to work? maybe i am just rubbish at operating showers

is it me or is the shower WGs provide always a bastard to work? maybe i am just rubbish at operating showers

Not just you. Rubbish English plumbing fittings.

Does it cut in to your time with the lady? If that is the case, I'd rather pass!

I always ask the lady to join me in the shower (which has the added advantage that you don't have to figure out how to work the shower yourself!).

Edited by HotSausage

i have an etiquette page on my site that i refer clients to. i ask in the beginning if they need to use the bathroom. takes care of the shower and/or "donation" :)

You obviously haven't tried my shower. It's so nice I sometimes forget to get out. Didn't appreciate it until I went away and stayed with friends who only had electric appliances. Came back in between trips and it was like being in heaven.............

Back on topic, right I provide a great GFE which means I start out fully clothed - so that can be a bit odd if the chap dives in the shower immediately. Kind of spoils the whole effect. Most of my clients are already freshly showered and I'm not OCD regards cleaning, since it can be bad for your skin as well as overall health. Don't get me wrong I'm not filthy but we have natural pheromones which are much sexier than several layers of Lynx!If a shower is required it's usually conveniently popped in on the way between lounge and bedroom.

Edited by Strawberry

You obviously haven't tried my shower. It's so nice I sometimes forget to get out. Didn't appreciate it until I went away and stayed with friends who only had electric appliances. Came back in between trips and it was like being in heaven.............

Back on topic, right I provide a great GFE which means I start out fully clothed - so that can be a bit odd if the chap dives in the shower immediately. Kind of spoils the whole effect. Most of my clients are already freshly showered and I'm not OCD regards cleaning, since it can be bad for your skin as well as overall health. Don't get me wrong I'm not filthy but we have natural pheromones which are much sexier than several layers of Lynx!If a shower is required it's usually conveniently popped in on the way between lounge and bedroom.

Totally agree! But I'll still shower if asked.

I thought of starting a thread on this , preparation for a punt .

For me , if it's someone I have been looking forward to seeing , I start to prepare the day before the punt ,or maybe 2 days before.

Get best suit out of dry cleaners.

Have a haircut.

Clean shoes, night before.

Iron 2 shirts , night before, make final choice on morning of punt.

Select brand new, socks / shorts

Have bath on morning of punt [ shower after bath ] apply body cream to all body parts . check, / cut toe nails

Shave, brush teeth twice , before and after meal.

Arrive early, EXPECT A SHOWER to be offered .

You are taking extraordinary steps - steps which most men would only take before an interview, or wedding. No doubt you do this to project an image of respectability. But whom are you trying to convince - the prostitute or yourself?

dont you ever have shower fun with a guy, ruth????