Kayak

Pearls Fantasy In Isleworth

15 posts in this topic

New massage parlour in Isleworth, with a few Russian ladies. I've not been to a parlour in a long while, but the pictures are very tempting. (Probably due to the fact that I'm stuck at home, snowbound, with the family until after new year. Help!)

Somebody posted a positive FR on this place today.

Somebody posted a positive FR on this place today.

I note with interest that someone else has posted a positive field report about Lara, after I complained to the maid about my time with her. The author of the field report "Thebigone2010", has only two field reports to their credit, and the first one, was made after I posted this original thread. Interesting isn't it? <_<

And as I've said already, the positive one about Lara, was posted after I complained to the maid, and told her that I would be posting a negative field report.

If you have read this, and can't read between the lines, then I'm accusing the management of Pearls Fantasy in Isleworth of writing their own field reports, which I think is blatantly obvious. The evidence is there, you make up your own mind.

By the way, I have submitted 9 field reports in 2 years. Some of the ladies have moved on, and I have requested the removal of the field reports, because they are no use if the establishments are no longer there, which is why you'll find that I have currently only 4 reports online. I think you'll agree that my reports are more credible than "someone", who has just filed 2 field reports, both about the same establishment. :angry:

Hi,

In response to your posting about one of our girls I only feel it fair that we make a reply.

Lara is one of our most popular girls here at pearls and I have never had a complaint against her in all the time she has worked here. I feel it apt that I should give some sort of defense on her behalf, on the day that you visited she was actually not very well at all, in all fairness she should have gone home but she said she would stay. Lara works at other places and was recommended to us as she has always been busy where she works.

As for writing our own field reports this is total garbage.. I and my other work colleagues have much better things to do that submit phoney reports on our girls. The field reports that were written were from a customer who has visited us over the holiday period.

I am sorry that you had a disappointing time when you were here and we would like to offer you a compensation should you wish to return.

We are a new establishment and are trying to build a good reputation.

Hopefully to others this wont put you off coming to visit us on the basis of the report

Regards Pearls Fantasy Massage xx

As for writing our own field reports this is total garbage.. I and my other work colleagues have much better things to do that submit phoney reports on our girls. The field reports that were written were from a customer who has visited us over the holiday period.

That being the case, would you care to explain why "thebigone2010" wrote his FRs on your computer? The IP addresses matched...

That being the case, would you care to explain why "thebigone2010" wrote his FRs on your computer? The IP addresses matched...

Well, thebigone2010 probably did not bother to read the rules or even this thread before submitting his FR.

I was actually quite tempted to see their Indian girl Jennifer as it says on their website that she provides ALL services, but now I am not so sure. <_<

What a stoppage from G! No shaky legs or wobbling back to your corner - just flat out, gone, knocked OUT! rofl...

Shame as Isleworth is just around the corner from me - fake reports, agency denials...its not a good sign is it.

Nice reputation you guys are building!!!

What a stoppage from G! No shaky legs or wobbling back to your corner - just flat out, gone, knocked OUT! rofl...

Shame as Isleworth is just around the corner from me - fake reports, agency denials...its not a good sign is it.

Nice reputation you guys are building!!!

And I get my Toyota serviced in Isleworth. My Toyota gives me problems, too! Galahad Rules OK! :P

Well I took the plunge, utter disaster. Here's my field report of "Lara".

Kayak, I don't want to be a killjoy but this sounds like a typical "trafikked girl" scenario - a private massage parlour operating in a block of flats, with sullen and unhappy working girls - if she's unhappy there's a very good reason. I'd personally give this place a miss

Just seen Priya on their website has anyone had the pleasure of seeing here yet.

Anyone else tried this place, very local but doesnt sound great....

Looking today I see that they are closed. Their website says "CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE , SORRY GUYS XX". I wonder what happened? The urge to gloat is very strong, but I'm resisting so far! :D

Mind you, it's good of them to actually give some info on the website. I've known a few establishments close down in the past and not even bother to take down the website or put up a notice on it.