Suffolk Punter

Field Reports

21 posts in this topic

I notice that the field reports sectio of P/N some of the reports date back to 1999.

Is there a reason that they go back so far?

Surely some of the wgs back then have either retired, changed location or moved on in some other way.

Could reports older than say 5 yrs be deleted?

What is your opinion ;):P

BA

My first post, this! I think that FRs over about two years old have little value except perhaps as entertainment. Ladies come and go, some improve their offerings over the years and conversely some perhaps become a little jaded. All this seems to me to support the suggestion that older FRs should be archived or deleted. When doing my own research for selecting a lady I disregard any FR over six months old.

Keith

I notice that the field reports sectio of P/N some of the reports date back to 1999.

Surely some of the wgs back then have either retired, changed location or moved on in some other way.

BA

If you don't like ones from more than 5 years ago you don't have too, some are absalute classics and great fun to read, can someone post a link to the blow uu doll one please?

......... can someone post a link to the blow uu doll one please?

It was Daisy.

BA

Well: considering that some WG only seeing half of dosen new clients in a year, and in average one client out of 50-60 submitting the report, it could take a decade to even acquire one report. :-) (My Friend Lana is one of the examples, and she was on the scene since 1999).

It was Daisy.

:D:rolleyes::D Classic - there must be others like Meat Mans "Greenwich Green Garden escapades" B) Happy Christmas

I say leave them be. I suspect there's as much enjoyment writing an FR as the punt itself. This can be especially delicious if you've had an indifferent experience that doesn't warrant a negative FR.

I don't see a problem with allowing older FRs to still be viewable, it is perfectly easy to exclude older ones from any search if you wish to exclude them.

Some WGs only get FRs infrequently, say one a year, sometimes less. In that context being able to check back a bit further can be useful as reading a couple of older FRs can give a bit more context/balance to a single more recent one.

For people who write FRs infrequently, such as myself, deleting anything over say two years old would mean that I would appear to have only written one FR. Part of the research process is to check what other FRs an FR author has written, as again that can give greater perspective on the value that can be put on a particular FR.

I've just returned to work after a three year break and asked for mine to be reinstated. For a few reasons really. One I wanted guys to know I was a serious trustworthy working girl and secondly it does give them a pretty good idea as to my services and personality.

I've just returned to work after a three year break and asked for mine to be reinstated. For a few reasons really. One I wanted guys to know I was a serious trustworthy working girl and secondly it does give them a pretty good idea as to my services and personality.

Best contact Galahad, but I think that once they are removed they are not put into storage.

Best contact Galahad, but I think that once they are removed they are not put into storage.

You misread Holly/Hannah's post. She HAS had them reinstated - and they go back years!!....

Edited by Calynx

They have already been reinstated hun x

How does that work then? when a report is deleted its deleted.

Or does it? Are you 100% sure it is not flagged as a 'deleted' record which was always standard practice when I played at being a systems analyst many years ago.

One of my recent FRs for Anna of MKE was 'deleted' before it even got published in December, and then I discovered ALL of her reports, dating back for many years,

had also been 'deleted'. When I logged into the FR System, it states the reason for deletion although the actual report is still visible to me,

so it remains in the database but is not available for general viewing/searching. Therefore they are not actually 'deleted'.

After speaking to the establishment concerned I discovered the reason was because she left the Agency and moved to another one.

I suspect when she returns from her holiday she will have the ability to re-instate all her reports so they become searchable again.

It would appear that both the Agencies, and the WGs concerned have the last word on when, not which, reports are displayed on Pnet,

and which ones are linked/listed on their respective Parlour web sites [i.e. only the good ones!]

Edited by puntaprima

It would appear that both the Agencies, and the WGs concerned have the last word on when, not which, reports are displayed on Pnet,

and which ones are linked/listed on their respective Parlour web sites [i.e. only the good ones!]

I very seriously doubt that Galahad would delete profiles just because an agency asks to have the 'bad' ones removed. That would ruin the very reason for punternets existence.

I'm sure it would be a case of all of a ladies FRs that would be removed and not just establishments picking which reports they want us to see.

I very seriously doubt that Galahad would delete profiles just because an agency asks to have the 'bad' ones removed. That would ruin the very reason for punternets existence.

I'm sure it would be a case of all of a ladies FRs that would be removed and not just establishments picking which reports they want us to see.

Perhaps you may wish to re-read my post Melchy, as I think you will find you have misread the sentace my dear fellow :lol::D

Once a lady leaves the employment of an agency her reports may be taken down as she is no longer linked to that agency.

Unfortunately another agency in Milton Keynes decided to use Anna's picture's without her permission and Anna was out of communication reach for a few weeks.

This lead to her reports being removed. Anna has now finally got in touch and assured me that she is in fact only working exclusively for me in Milton Keynes.

Once a lady leaves the employment of an agency her reports may be taken down as she is no longer linked to that agency.

Unfortunately another agency in Milton Keynes decided to use Anna's picture's without her permission and Anna was out of communication reach for a few weeks.

How dare they !! :angry:

This lead to her reports being removed. Anna has now finally got in touch and assured me that she is in fact only working exclusively for me in Milton Keynes.

'I'll be back' !! :P

Just to clarify - reports are always on ladies, not establishments. If a lady changes parlours or goes independent, her reports follow her - she just has to submit a FR Feedback form to get the reports updated to the new details and (if they were deleted) put back online.