tightfoot69

Your Punting Plans For 2011?

83 posts in this topic

not really a wishlist but just how much punting you expect to do next year compared to previous years? i am aiming to keep a tight budget and just punt once a month. which is slightly more than the last 2 or 3 years but down on my peak years around 2003-2006

not really a wishlist but just how much punting you expect to do next year compared to previous years? i am aiming to keep a tight budget and just punt once a month. which is slightly more than the last 2 or 3 years but down on my peak years around 2003-2006

Spend mid-Jan to mid-Feb in Thailand, rest for the remainder of 1Q11. :P

Proabably see the girls who are still on my too see list. Maybe drop down to one a week maybe. And "settle down" with my regular or girls Ive seen before and had a good time..

Dont think I'll change in the new year much.

I usually average about 5-6 punts a year, it's more of a special treat for me rather than a regular thing. However I hope/expect to punt a bit more in 2011, mainly through seeing my regular a bit more often. Ideally monthly with her, plus I hope to see a couple of new girls to keep things interesting.

Hope to repeat 2010, but cover stories are likely to be thinner in the latter half of the year. More planning will be required

Finances allowing I want to punt 15-18 times next year with a minimum of 12, IE one per month. The one each month will be properly researched and the time and dates done to suit me as I like to make a nice day of my punts.

The other 3-6 punts will be either off the cuff or with girls who may not ordinarily tick my box but who I will take a chance on.

Have to reduce the amont of punting I am doing, but have the first punt of the year already arranged, and have a good idea about when and who the next few are going to be with. That will take me to the spring.

Then I'll review my finances and take it from there.

My 2011 'Safer Punting' Resolutions are : [starting immediately]

1....2 -4 punts per month

2....Only covered BJs

3....No DFK unless the WG offers OW only

4....Eating Pussy [only @ my discretion or with damn]

:D :D

I'm going to keep my punts down this year to just 3 or 4 in the year BUT I want each one to be an 'event' in itself.

I've said in another thread that I'd like one to be a real quality, well researched MFF threesome.

After that, not sure yet but I might make another a nice sexy 2 hour booking to really indulge myself (only done max 1 hour to date) and beyond that I need another couple of 'event punts' - can anyone think of any suggestions max c£250 ??

minimum of 1 punt a month then marry my regular ....

no seriously 1 a month but try new things ie ffm prostrate massage light bondage subs etc

a box ticking year really ....

Only managed 1 punt this year.

Hope to have a few more than that, but only with the right girl.

It will be the same as this year and last! Two 1 hour punts a month, at a total cost of £250, half of this is money earned from doing extra hours of work and not from my basic wage. I take keeping this hobby fiancially sensible, very seriously!

Only managed 1 punt this year.

Hope to have a few more than that, but only with the right girl.

So you really did lived up to your Name !! :lol: :lol: Maybe you should change it to Sirpuntsabit :lol: :lol:

Keep doing what im doing is mine.

Punt every 2 week with my regular

Was on a contract job for the whole of 2010, moving onto a permanent role from Jan 4th & so salary will come down by a whooping 50%. I'll no more have the luxury to meet a girl every Sunday, probably once or twice a month.. :(

I'm going to spend some of 2011 trying to convince my favourite lady to come out of retirement, and the rest of the time dallying with the lovely ladies she recommends

Maybe once or twice a month

To 'shop' less - act on my realisation that I've pretty-much found everything I was looking for already, among my 5 or so favourites - and make sure that I see them all much more often, this year!

Good post!

So wait 2011...less is more? Eh, ok. I probably would want to see more girls but maybe that was my problem this year, I saw too many and a lot of the time I forgot about a lot of punts and quite frankly while most of them were value for money many others were below par and could be labelled "guilty punts". So definitely going to be more selective and not jump the gun after I see some hot piece of ass looking back at me on my computer screen. Another pledge is not to get too attached to a WG. I saw some girls way too many times. All well and good being a loyal customer but then it gets to the stage where it feels like a relationship and I don't want that. I just wanna screw the girl, have something to drink and get the fuck outta there.

Hopefully 2-3 punts each month on average, depending on finances and opportunities.

hopefully see my two regulars about every 3 or 4 weeks depending on the money situation.might try a few new girls but always go back to my regular girls.

one a month cert, two a month if i'm lucky. I usually pay for one a month and then bet 20quid on the footy for another...if i win i get another punt:)

Much the same as 2010. 3 - 4 times a month, mostly with 4 or 5 regulars. I'm not much of a risk taker, but with the occasional new girl for a bit of extra excitement. I've got a job for the first 4 months, the money's good but it does get in the way of punting.

I'm going to keep my punts to minimum 3 or 4 per every month for the next year. Maybe i will write an pdf book with each review.:P