tradesmanentrance

Good Oriental In London Area ?

49 posts in this topic

Any recommendations for an oriental punt this week?

I have searched the FR's but can't find anything!

Within 10 miles of Lewisham and under £100 if possible...

Parlour suggestions most welcome (ladies name if you have it!)

many thanks :)

No comment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're not too likely to find a really good one on that budget. The real quality starts at £150, and much of it is to be found in and around the W2 district. Check out a reliable agency such as Asian Selection for that.

If you want to stay more local and within budget, here are a couple of options, neither of which I've tried myself:

- a cheap indie on the other site, called thai.angel, based in Docklands

- a parlour in Beckenham called Oriental Angels

If you're mystified by Bill's less-than-informative post, it's simply because he imagines he is being persecuted for his oriental preferences. I can tell he needs a Thai massage to calm him down.

Sir, may I be so bold as to introduce you to one of my favourite Orienal's in Soho. It is Wong Kei. Here you can have your fill for a mere tenner, so you will have £90 change. I even took the wife here recently and although she is usually hard to please, she was more than satisfied. She was very happy with her experience and in particular sinking her teeth into Mr Chang's Prawn Balls followed by a nice 69 and washed down with a nice cup of Green Tea. Lovely Sir.

If you want to stay more local and within budget, here are a couple of options, neither of which I've tried myself:

I rarely disagree with you about anything, Chris, but there are a number of oriental 'cheap indies' on the other site who represent excellent VFM - enough so that the two punts per week that my aging plumbing still demands do NOT fatally undermine the family exchequer. (I would classify 'cheap' as £100 to £120). I am weaning myself from the EE and Latin girls there, having found that the oriental maidens are more likely to offer truth in packaging (with the inevitable exception of fake photos of Chinese WGs (who may proport to be Chinese, Japanese or 'you name it'). I haven't given up on the 'mixed' WGs on that site, though - a recent rash of gorgeous ones have shown up there lately. I haven't sampled enough to know whether they are on the level or not but I am prepared to take a half-dozen or so for the team. :D Edited by Tiggy 7

I rarely disagree with you about anything, Chris, but there are a number of oriental 'cheap indies' on the other site who represent excellent VFM - enough so that the two punts per week that my aging plumbing still demands do NOT fatally undermine the family exchequer. (I would classify 'cheap' as £100 to £120). I am weaning myself from the EE and Latin girls there, having found that the oriental maidens are more likely to offer truth in packaging (with the inevitable exception of fake photos of Chinese WGs (who may proport to be Chinese, Japanese or 'you name it'). I haven't given up on the 'mixed' WGs on that site, though - a recent rash of gorgeous ones have shown up there lately. I haven't sampled enough to know whether they are on the level or not but I am prepared to take a half-dozen or so for the team. :D

You are surely right, Tiggy, that across London there are several VFM ladies in the £100-120 range. I was thinking of SE London, something of a desert in oriental-fancying terms, and taking £100 as the maximum. So no great disagreement.

Every good fortune in your further explorations.

You're not too likely to find a really good one on that budget. The real quality starts at £150, and much of it is to be found in and around the W2 district. Check out a reliable agency such as Asian Selection for that.

If you're mystified by Bill's less-than-informative post, it's simply because he imagines he is being persecuted for his oriental preferences. I can tell he needs a Thai massage to calm him down.

:lol:

Its not the so-called persecution that bothers me in the slightest, couldnt care less about that, its the 'racist hypocrite' accusation backed up by bullsh**, half-truths and a constant ignoring of the facts that gets me - anyway, enough of that !

Sorry cant help you tradesmans in SE London - have no experience whatsoever - however if youd like some reccomendations in East London/Essex way or Central London then I'd be all too happy to help :)

East London is ok for me....

I'd be most grateful for some more suggestions :)

East London is ok for me....

I'd be most grateful for some more suggestions :)

pm is on its way

Hi Bill

Grateful if you could send me some tried and tested suggestions too.

Cheers

Hi Bill

Grateful if you could send me some tried and tested suggestions too.

Cheers

Whats your 'type' ? GFE/PSE/BOTH ?? - slim, curvy, busty ?? - what area ?.....price ??.....type of service ?

Whats your 'type' ? GFE/PSE/BOTH ?? - slim, curvy, busty ?? - what area ?.....price ??.....type of service ?

Ah, was thinking along the lines of the original poster, good oriental in east London (dont often have the time to trek out west). £150 and under, slim and good service whether PSE or GFE.

Cheers

Check out Lilly and Ella on A**ltwork,£100 in Bow, well worth it.

i would recommend half hour with Jennifer from China on the other site. She cannot be beaten, and is in South Quay, Canary Wharf. She charges half hour £80, and it will be the best half hour of your life in my humble opinion. An hour is 140, which is more than you say, which is why I suggest half hour, but she has been known to offer discounts to regulars - so try a half hour with her and see what you think.

Looks interesting.... but who is lilly, ella... and who is Jessica, annie and Cassie.

Not quite sure how many girls on offer and what services they offer.

Looks interesting.... but who is lilly, ella... and who is Jessica, annie and Cassie.

Not quite sure how many girls on offer and what services they offer.

[/quote

Well,I booked Lilly,saw her in the photos and fancied her,when I got there another girl answered the door,I asked for Lilly and this girl directed me to the bedroom and said Lilly will be along soon,in walked a girl who I honestly can't remember was Lilly in the photos,it didn't matter as she was as good looking as the girl I booked.

I'm not being funny but, a lot of the girls look alike,it really doesn't matter to me as long as they are the size,shape,hair colour etc as I wanted and this girl was,I think the girls do change periodically but as I said- it didn't matter, the place was discreet and safe I had a wonderful shag with "Lilly" well worth the £100 & she had the most fantastic tits,firm and perky agreat squeeze!!

If you must see Lilly just ask for her and I would imagine you would get her, other than that as long as the girl looks good to you does it really matter what her name is?

Believe me the girls I saw there were all amazingly fuckable!

Edited by vtr

Can someone post a link or pm me with details. Cheers!!

Wow!! The girls certainly look tasty! What services were offered? Was it a shoot once session or were u allowed unlimited goes? They advertise as Lilly and Ella...is the price for one or for both?

I was planning to go see Aisha first..but these ladies have stoked my interest now!!

Loopy can you forward me the link please, cheers mate

Loopy can you forward me the link please, cheers mate

And link me too please!

Would be grateful for the link too.. ta

I called today and enquired bout the WG lying on the bed in the black dress, it turns out her name is Lilly, she looks delish!

Has anyone tried asiatic sexy girl on the 'other' site? The pics have a genuine look to them and there is a phone number. On the other hand services sound a bit extreme for the price so maybe extras- or maybe she is not what she seems?

Has anyone tried asiatic sexy girl on the 'other' site? The pics have a genuine look to them and there is a phone number. On the other hand services sound a bit extreme for the price so maybe extras- or maybe she is not what she seems?

Love the carpet in the pictures. Maybe she'll let you on her Stannah stair-lift as well?