Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arnoldstrong

China

48 posts in this topic

Ni hao

This is the first time I have posted on this site!

I have been away from the UK for well over a year now and am currently living in China.

I have recently started punting again ever since I plucked up the courage to try and get some some action here! I have to say that the standard of the punts have been very high, and cheap! For example one full hour service costs around 10 Uk pounds that includes owo, kissing everything, and this is in a sauna where you can relax and take a shower and have a nice swim!

I will be returning to the UK soon, but really don't want to go back!

Has anyone else here been to China or somewhere else in the world where the scene is much cheaper and to a better standard?

cheers

Arnold!

Ni hao

I have been away from the UK for well over a year now and am currently living in China.

I have recently started punting again ever since I plucked up the courage to try and get some some action here! I have to say that the standard of the punts have been very high, and cheap! For example one full hour service costs around 10 Uk pounds that includes owo, kissing everything, and this is in a sauna where you can relax and take a shower and have a nice swim!

Has anyone else here been to China or somewhere else in the world where the scene is much cheaper and to a better standard?

cheers

Arnold!

any specific city or area in china where you got the £10 punt ?????????

in 2007 i was not offered anything for less than 360 rmb about £25 then

short time /

the two saunas i tried in bejing and shanghai i did not get even hr .

any updated info is appreciated .

hey,

beijing and Shanghai are expensive places to live therefore the cost of other things would be muich higher. I am living In Dalian Liaoning province and things here are pretty cheap!

hey,

beijing and Shanghai are expensive places to live therefore the cost of other things would be muich higher. I am living In Dalian Liaoning province and things here are pretty cheap!

hope to read further input from you re punting in china and where to head to for best prices .

which city in dalian ?????

Ni hao

cheers

Arnold!

re your question

i cannot think of anywhere in the world where you get the above for £10 .

and i have been to few countries over the years .

the nearest i could think of is bangok where you could get this for 500 bht short time £10 from sw girls if look for them at the right time and in the right places .

Hi Hao arnoldstrong!

I believe you mate! I've recently paid 150 yuan (about 12-15 quid) for short time in a local port on the pearl delta, and I recon less popular destinations will be cheaper. And most of the girls are totally drop dead gorgeous. Biggest problem is not taking your own condoms with you, one girl was trying to fit something that would barely go over my thumb! Makes me feel sorry for the local chaps, for whom these teeny rubbers are made :eek:.

Best bit is, in this place the girls will sit and wait until you want to go, no of that "you buy me one drink, you buy all girls one drink" bollocks, that really put a dent in the wallet.

re your question

i cannot think of anywhere in the world where you get the above for £10 .

and i have been to few countries over the years .

the nearest i could think of is bangok where you could get this for 500 bht short time £10 from sw girls if look for them at the right time and in the right places .

I think your figures for Bangkok are slightly out of date, only old and ugly girls will accept 500 baht, the minimum for a half decent girl is 1000 baht (£20).

I think your figures for Bangkok are slightly out of date, only old and ugly girls will accept 500 baht, the minimum for a half decent girl is 1000 baht (£20).

jimmy ,this is what i thought ,ie min 1000 st ,but when i was taking my daily walks from soi 11 to nana , there were lot of girls on the suk between soi5 to soi 3 and around nana, who ,were quoting 1000bht short t time ,

so i thought as you say this was set in stone ,and i did take some very attractive ones ,at this price , until one night i met a really really attractive girl ,the best that i have seen and ,she asked for 700 bht first time ,so away we went ,and she was so good i,ended giving her a tip of 200bht on top.

and when i asked her how much she wanted for long time she quoted 1200bht ,

so when i came back from sydney to bangkok , we concluded the deal ,at the price she q ,but i only stayed for 2 to 3 hours max anyway

i do not normally go for street girls any where ,but at that time of the year ,when i was there late april to 20 may this year ,there were loads of real hot girls around ,on the suk .,and much much better than in the clubs rainbow and others ,so i got tempted ,and tried few .

and on few occasions just to get rid of them ,i used to counter offer them with 500bht ,and surprisingly many accepted .

so i don't know whether it was that time of the year ,combined with lack of tourists or what ,bearing in mind there was a 30% decline in the no of tourists to thailand .

i had an american friend of mine who was taking 2 or 3 girls nearly every night from the suk and opposite theramee club for 500 bht ,back to his hotel the marriotte on soi 2 and he is quite demanding looks wise ,

just got a punt for 3 pounds excellent hand job!

I'm in China and my punts cost me 300 yuan (about 20 quid depending on the exhchange rate) on average. Nice young women and on the whole a good service.

I'm in China and my punts cost me 300 yuan (about 20 quid depending on the exhchange rate) on average. Nice young women and on the whole a good service.

500 Yu got me a whole week or cooking, laundry, and all night shagging a few years ago. Better value than India, and she spoke almost perfect American.

I've heard of the weekly girls to rent here. It's good money for them as an average wage would be around 1000 - 1500 yuan a month working in a factory.

I've just had a 100Yuan punt (about ten quid), lovely slim 19YO and ever so slim. Glad I went to a Barbershop now as my hotel that I usually stay at has gone downhill and raised prices on its in house brothel.

Feel a bit bad now as I usually pay 300yuan and could have afforded to pay her more. :D

I've just had a 100Yuan punt (about ten quid), lovely slim 19YO and ever so slim. Glad I went to a Barbershop now as my hotel that I usually stay at has gone downhill and raised prices on its in house brothel.

Feel a bit bad now as I usually pay 300yuan and could have afforded to pay her more. :P

Location ,Location ,Location , In China ??????

Location ,Location ,Location , In China ??????

And 300 yuan is almost £ 30 for ST one hour or 1 pop ,in China ,which seems to be the going rate in Bejing and Shanghai .

Yes, it's China. Usually the 300Yuan price is including a forigner tax. :P Out of the big cities the price is often lower.

Yes, it's China. Usually the 300Yuan price is including a forigner tax. :P Out of the big cities the price is often lower.

From my one and only experience travelling within china ,you get scammed big time ,unlike Thailand .

I don't know about out of big cities ,but in Sanya on Hainan island ,which was being touted as the new Hawaii, i was quoted 600 yuan for 40 minutes incall in my hotel ,the holiday Inn. Needless to say ,i passed.

I found thailand to be cheaper than Bejing and Shanghai .

But i understand in other cities the price could be much cheaper .

you guys are getting ripped off, it's about 30rmb for a hand job here and about 80 for anything else!

you guys are getting ripped off, it's about 30rmb for a hand job here and about 80 for anything else!

In the context of this thread ,i have been to Bejing ,Shanghai ,Xian,Sanya , Shenzen , and i never heard of the prices you Quoted .

Ok ,as a very tall White man i stand miles away in the crowd ,but i do follow what foreign punters post on other forums ,and none of them quoted the above prices .

So where in China and in which city ,and which parlour , a foreigner can safely enjoy the above services ....??????/

In the context of this thread ,i have been to Bejing ,Shanghai ,Xian,Sanya , Shenzen , and i never heard of the prices you Quoted .

Ok ,as a very tall White man i stand miles away in the crowd ,but i do follow what foreign punters post on other forums ,and none of them quoted the above prices .

So where in China and in which city ,and which parlour , a foreigner can safely enjoy the above services ....??????/

Just checked your previous posts . Do you mean Dalian ????

I read regularly wsg and Isg and none of the posts there about Dalian mention prices as above .

I am talking here about tourists to China ,and not Expats working and living there .

it helps if you are fluent in chinese and can negotiate prices and know how much the chinese people get it for!

it helps if you are fluent in chinese and can negotiate prices and know how much the chinese people get it for!

I went through most of the posts on Dalian ,on ISG and spent time reading them .

Street girls ST ,can be had at 200 rmb .

Pretty girls in clubs such as lisa's were asking between 1500 to 1100 LT ,which posters thought was outragous.

But most agreed that girls can be taken out for the night for between 600 to 800 rmb .

With negotiation they can drop to 500rmb .

One poster qouted paying 49 rmb for foot massage in the SKY High sauna in Dalian . This is about £5.

Exchange rate now is about 10 rmb to the £.

China is a huge country and the punting scene is spread out, and most smaller towns and cities are not on the tourist trail ,nor is the tourist would be inclined to visit them .

So , you can start here by naming places and clubs in Dalian ,where you you get such prices .

To be fluent in Chinese is not an option to many punters ,but one can compare local prices V tourist prices .With the cardinal rule that a tourist is not going to get the Local price .

On a side note reading through the China forum ,there is a small town 30 km from Bejing ,where almost the whole punting scene there is for locals , and the going rate there is 150 rmb ST .,which is £15.

Time to enlghten us on the scene in Dalian .

China is a huge country :)

Reports on ISG are slightly misleading coz they were written mainly by Chinese Americans who are bilingual (and rich) and know the scene really well. I know this coz I have met a lot of them altho I am personaly not a member of their club :D

If it is your 1st time to China and you do not speak any Mandarin, you will have a tough time. Best to find a wingman to teach you the ropes and keep you outta trouble

As a rule, the KTVs (karaoke joints) are expensive in every city and you are looking at minimum 500 RMB for ST, 700 for LT in addition to paying all the other charges. These are always best done in a group.

Saunas are often a good deal for around 500 all-in for 90 minute sessions

Barber shops / massage parlors typically cost around 100-150 for ST depending on whether you knob on premises or take girl back to hotel after barfine to mamasan (50-100).

At the bottom end, you can get a shag for as little as 30 RMB in the ramshackel shacks you can find in certain cities which cater for locals without much dosh. Dont expect too much quality but sometimes you can be surprised :)

It is rare for da-bizi (big-nose) guailo caucasians to get turned away from venues, since the Chinese believe in equality and welcome money whoever is paying. I have never encountered a venue with different prices for guailo and locals altho you may get overcharged if you look like you dont know what is a go-going on

Enjoy

So the prices you quoted are not much help, if you are not giving any specifics.

venues ,clubs ,girls,locations ????/ In Dalian .

No way a tourist is going to get those prices anywhere in China .

Are you going to put up ??????