Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anbceo

Torn Between A Trip To Thailand Or A Weekend Fkk Soujorn

46 posts in this topic

Punter extraordinaires, I've got a bit of a dilemma and wanted your well-read opinions:

I have about £2k sitting around burning a hole in my boxers and am torn between going to a FKK style place in Germany or heading back to Bangkok after dipping my proverbial wick there last year for the first time.

To be honest, the little teasing that goes on during the chase is something I like, but I guess you get that in both places. I'm after a proper dirty couple of days, and yes I know it's down to personal preference, but I'm asking for your opinions, so let 'em rip! Cheers lads.

Punter extraordinaires, I've got a bit of a dilemma and wanted your well-read opinions:

I have about £2k sitting around burning a hole in my boxers and am torn between going to a FKK style place in Germany or heading back to Bangkok after dipping my proverbial wick there last year for the first time.

To be honest, the little teasing that goes on during the chase is something I like, but I guess you get that in both places. I'm after a proper dirty couple of days, and yes I know it's down to personal preference, but I'm asking for your opinions, so let 'em rip! Cheers lads.

1 No jet lag if you go to Germany.

2 Less time spent on travel.

3 Cheaper overall to go to Germany because of travel costs.

4 Germany is a regular country with great options for sex. Thailand is a sexual Disneyland, but you know that.

5 You have done Thailand, try something else.

I have done Thailand and FKK and enjoyed both enormously.

Hope this helps.

Good question, well presented.....I've done both In the past, and for what I've spent In a week In Germany I could of done at least 2 weeks In Thailand.

Have you ever been to Germany? For £2k you'll get more bang for your buck In Thailand, the two are totally different punting experiences, If you have at least 10 days free go to Thailand, Germany you could try for a weekend, check out the flight sales on Ryan air and Easyjet, and read the reports, I was there this October.

1 No jet lag if you go to Germany.

2 Less time spent on travel.

3 Cheaper overall to go to Germany because of travel costs.

Yes It's cheaper to get to Germany, but cost of living Is a lot more In Europe, than In LOS.

4 Germany is a regular country with great options for sex. Thailand is a sexual Disneyland, but you know that.

Thailand Is certainly unique, but there Is a lot more to the Kingdom than just a sexual disneyland,

5 You have done Thailand, try something else.

I have done Thailand and FKK and enjoyed both enormously.

Hope this helps.

As I said the two types of punting are quite different, depends what the OP wants.

If I had a spare £2k and two weeks free I'd go to LOS, no contest, (especially In this cold, If I can get a flight)

Flights to Bkk have risen, looking at about £500, so that would leave £1500 spending and hotel money.

As I said the two types of punting are quite different, depends what the OP wants.

If I had a spare £2k and two weeks free I'd go to LOS, no contest, (especially In this cold, If I can get a flight)

Flights to Bkk have risen, looking at about £500, so that would leave £1500 spending and hotel money.

Agreed, but you missed the point that the OP is looking for a couple of days.

Germany is more expensive, but you can get good value and save a lot out of £500 even after the Ryanair to Germany.

Couple of days makes jet lag an issue.

Agree that Thailand is more than a sexual Disneyland

You don't mention WHEN you plan this orgiastic foray. If it in January, Thailand wins hands down (I'm going there for a month in mid-January, during the 'cool season, when the temperatures range between 70C and 90C). If it is in July, Germany is your ONLY choice. All of Thailand is one great big sauna during the 'hot season' (March to July) and not much better during the 'rainy season' (July to November). Cool beers and hot women can be found in both places but unless you plan to spend your entire holiday in a prone position, indoors, give a lot of thought to timing. :) Edited by Tiggy 7

if great sex is what u after then germany. if good sex and a bit of tlc is what u want then thailand. personally i would go to fkk if i had a reason like business to be there. with thailand u get a package and i would travel there happily to spend time. i like the place, food, people and the sex is of course on the tap too. for pure short time sex fkk is better quality.

What's wrong with punting in Poland?

On Odloty.pl, there seems to be some good value girls, some offering all night for around £250-300.

I've a couple of girls earmarked in Gdansk and Wroclaw, and cheap flights too. I'd even thought of flying to Gdansk, then punting my way across Poland to Krakow and flying home.

Or is there a big catch with punting in Poland I am unaware of?

If you decide Germany,I'd consider waiting until the weather dramatically improves. To visit most of the better FKK/Sauna Clubs requires a car and with conditions as they at present, there are too many freeway problems (caused by EE trucks) that could seriously screw up your schedule, not to mention driving you round the twist.

On Odloty.pl, there seems to be some good value girls, some offering all night for around £250-300.

I've a couple of girls earmarked in Gdansk and Wroclaw, and cheap flights too. I'd even thought of flying to Gdansk, then punting my way across Poland to Krakow and flying home.

Did you speak to the girls on Odloty to discuss?

Many do not actually speak English and the price quoted was a base price then extras kicked in

I was in Krakov earlier this year and had some good and some less than good experiences

I'd definitely go for the FKK clubs because I'm just not attracted much by Thai women, and FKK clubs contain just the type of women I want to monger with. Plus, if I don't want to spend all my money on sex, then the Christmas markets in Germany are fantastic! The problems might be the cold and getting around if there's snow. I'd advise you think about what types of women float your boat before you make a decision.

It's a very good question. I've been thinking along similar lines myself.

I love Thai/oriental girls. I also like the fact that Germany is nearby and a well-run country.

Does anyone know, please, whether there are many/any Thai/oriental establishments in Germany? That might be one way to get (some of) the best of both worlds.

Edited by serendipity

If it was a week, I'd say Thailand but for a weekend it has to be Germany.

Was in a similar scenario a few years back. I had 3/4 days and 2k spare and chose Thailand. Unfortunately I made the mistake of having a kip during the day as soon as I landed and suffered from jetlag and was zombie like throughout the whole trip. Long haul doesn't work (for me anyway) unless I get my body in synch on the first night or have at least 1 week.

Plus if you haven't sampled a FKK before its time to dip your toe (and other parts) in the water. Fantastic experience, much more variety and whilst its true you'll be paying more per punt the overall cost of the trip should be cheaper without a long-haul flight.

If you want something in between why not Dubai? An all-nighter will cost you anything between 100 to 300 quid depending on quality and nationality of the girl.

Agreed, but you missed the point that the OP is looking for a couple of days.

Germany is more expensive, but you can get good value and save a lot out of £500 even after the Ryanair to Germany.

Couple of days makes jet lag an issue.

Agree that Thailand is more than a sexual Disneyland

Ok the OP did mention a couple of days, but he also said he's thinking of going back to Bkk, as has been said before If It's only a couple of days LOS In out of the question.

if great sex is what u after then germany. if good sex and a bit of tlc is what u want then thailand. personally i would go to fkk if i had a reason like business to be there. with thailand u get a package and i would travel there happily to spend time. i like the place, food, people and the sex is of course on the tap too. for pure short time sex fkk is better quality.

Great & good?? You can find both In each location, I wouldn't rate Germany over LOS In the performance stakes, obviously all depends on you and the lady.

I went to Katowice for a couple of nights In June, and I used Odloty, as my report shows I found the punting hard work, I must of called half of the numbers on the Odloty Katowice page, most didn't answer, or those that did just hung up as they didn't speak english, even though on some of their profiles It says they do speakie the englisie lol, I did manage to see two Polish girls, and the rates are mostly low, from £20-£30 for a hour, but that's basic session, and cum once, the service was good, but not outstanding.

It's a very good question. I've been thinking along similar lines myself.

I love Thai/oriental girls. I also like the fact that Germany is nearby and a well-run country.

Does anyone know, please, whether there are many/any Thai/oriental establishments in Germany? That might be one way to get (some of) the best of both worlds.

There quite a few independent Thai operations in Germany but the providers change locations fairly regularly. http://www.owl-intim.de/index.php4

Enter "thai" in search , top right. And another ; http://aachenladies.de/Filter/Asia-6.html

These may give you an idea of what's out there.

Here's a link to 3 all-asian operations;

http://www.asia-sexworld.de/ No personal experience, old reports on German/Dutch boards

haven't been all that positive, and expensive to boot.

Re FKK's and sauna clubs, Palace, Golden Time and Living Room have quite a few " on the books " but again, they can vary schedules. Some reports on ; http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/ and http://www.hookers.nl/forumdisplay.php?f=122 may help. Use Google Translate.

For the Palace, look on ISG. Many Thais go home around this time also, so it's a bit of a crap shoot. It also helps if you're flexible time wise.

Edited by kiwi69

Great & good?? You can find both In each location, I wouldn't rate Germany over LOS In the performance stakes, obviously all depends on you and the lady.

Not been to LOS!! In Bangkok it is hit and miss. When you hit it is a nice GFE in my experience except on one occasion. In Frankfurt FKK it has been without fail a PSE type experience for me and I have been there a few times.

I have a report from Sri lanka that sex is on offer quite cheaply in sri lanka. There are locals and East European available there. I have not been there so I have no direct experience but I heard about it a lot from few close friends who have been there. So it is a place to try. I was told that you could get great looking russians for 12-15 pound there for 30 mins. If it is so , this is much better than thailand where only major cheap option is Thai. In fact when we go for punting we actually will have only 5-10 punts maximum in 7 day we stay there. So whether the place that 10,000 girls on offer or 100,000 girls on offer makes no difference for us. Actually I would prefer place where there are a wider range of girls from different countries at same place for varied experience. I that case Singapore too is a good option. Here you could get girls for 100 -150 pound for 1-2 hours . But you have a choice of girls from china, thai, india, srilanka, vietnam, phillipines, russia in singapore.

So if you havent been to thailand, it is worth a visit to see the sex market there once. If you have been there, go shopping to new malls.

@kiwi69 - That's a really helpful reply (to my little sub-question). Many thanks!

All,

Thanks for the advice, to be honest if I was going to do Thailand again (so to speak) I'd go for at least a week given it takes a day to get out there and be human and a day back. But the FKK scene is very tempting, although my choice of month for this dirty voyage (late Feb/early March) means Europe is likely to be rather frigid - especially if current weather is any indication of the kind of winter to expect.

I've heard of Singapore, but not Sri Lanka as an alternative punting paradise, although I'm not sure what kind of bang for your buck you'd get in Singapore as when I lived out in Dubai the girls there would often rotate in and out of Singapore and said they could always get away with charging more.

Dubai I found was a very mixed bag, some great but a lot of not so good.

Will have to ruminate further on this one, but keep the replies coming, when I get to a decision I'll def let the board know.

Oh and merry xmas to all.

Mumbai Cop is right about Sri Lanka. This was my little Sri Lankan adventure....

I was in Colombo last year for 2 days and noted that there were WGs coming and going from the hotel and was always being approached by fixers/hustlers asking if I was interested in girls.

Day 1

Went sightseeing with a tuk tuk driver and he took me to a massage parlour once I felt comfortable he wasn't going to take me to a dark alley.

Were only 2 birds available both Sri Lankan and early 20s. Took the one with big tits. Decent massage and she told me the only extras were nude hand job and fondling. After a bit of bargaining agreed. She had magnificent tits but when i slid my hand up her white parlour outfit discovered her arse was hairier than mine and she also had a back that was hairier than mine. Not good. So told her to only get her baps out and finished off soon after. Cost 6000 rupees (4k for massage and 2k for extras) which is roughly £34 for 30 mins or so. But not an experience I'll remember for the right reasons.

In the evening wanted something more upmarket. Told the bell boy I wanted a classy, elegant top class Lankan bird and pointed to a Lankan babe who was leaving the hotel (she was a WG and apparently an aspiring actress) and said i wanted something like that but only better! He said no problem and that he'd send 2 girls for me to choose from to my room in 30 mins. The rate per girl was 10k rupees (around £56) for a 2 hour session.

I retired to my room waiting for the magic knock on the door. He sent me 2 shabby birds - one was average the other downright ugly. As it was late decided to go ahead with the average one who was early 20s, slim, decent tits but wore glasses which I've always had a thing for. She had an unsightly belly but a decent performer albeit oral was covered. She was moaning about me not cumming but I told her it was 2 hours so she should stop moaning. She didn't stop moaning as she thought the 2 hours would include drinking and chatting. Told her I could go down to the bar and have that for free so I carried on. Finished in an hour. Best part was having a bespectacled bird sucking me off which I always like but she was annoying me so much told her to leave. Funnily, her friend waited in my room and was sat on the sofa watching rather than leaving.

Old moral - go for short time and upgrade if the girls good!

Day 2

After berating the bell boy for sending me low quality told him to send a couple of Russians and I would pick one for short time (ST being 90 mins). Had noticed several tasty ones during my stay - they didn't turn up but 1 was nice and the other was so-so. But thought as its only £60 a girl I'd have both.

Fit one was petite 18 yr old brunette from Turkmenistan with a lovely smooth body and really cutie face. She was also really tight which was a bonus. Average one was a slightly podgy 21 yr old blonde Russian but she had decent tits and unlike the other she had good English and was a better performer. Both were also very pleasant girls and a very enjoyable 90 min session ensued - various positions, oral covered, reverse oral, nothing too kinky just good, clean fun. I slept well that night.

Overall unless you're into Sri Lankan girls I wouldn't go there on a punting holiday but once you're out there at those prices its rude not to! Also no club scene where you can choose your girl. It was a case of fixers working in the hotel sending girls to your room. Also heard there is a big Thai parlour in one of the Colombo hotels. Finally got the impression this scene was largely limited to Colombo (which is a bit of a hole) and there isn't much action in other parts of the country.

Not been to LOS!! In Bangkok it is hit and miss. When you hit it is a nice GFE in my experience except on one occasion. In Frankfurt FKK it has been without fail a PSE type experience for me and I have been there a few times.

LOS ('Land of Smiles') = Thailand.

All,

Thanks for the advice, to be honest if I was going to do Thailand again (so to speak) I'd go for at least a week given it takes a day to get out there and be human and a day back. But the FKK scene is very tempting, although my choice of month for this dirty voyage (late Feb/early March) means Europe is likely to be rather frigid - especially if current weather is any indication of the kind of winter to expect.

I've heard of Singapore, but not Sri Lanka as an alternative punting paradise, although I'm not sure what kind of bang for your buck you'd get in Singapore as when I lived out in Dubai the girls there would often rotate in and out of Singapore and said they could always get away with charging more.

Dubai I found was a very mixed bag, some great but a lot of not so good.

Will have to ruminate further on this one, but keep the replies coming, when I get to a decision I'll def let the board know.

Oh and merry xmas to all.

True Feb-Mar will be cold In Germany, I've not been to Frankfurt, but I would recommend the NRW region, there are some good fkk clubs but also this region has the biggest concentration of Partytreff's http://goo.gl/maps/sENN