riker

Agency Barracuda?

20 posts in this topic

Might be linked with the story in the London Raids thread. Agency Barracuda mentioned.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3315408/Celeb-brothel-girls-were-drugged-and-beaten-say-police.html

HOOKERS at a brothel with celeb clients were beaten and drugged for being lazy, say police.

Vice cops raided four properties where girls were forced into prostitution.

Two people were arrested at the posh addresses in Chelsea, Kensington and Earls Court in West London.

Cops found £60,000 in a safe and are studying a client list said to include TV presenters, sportsmen and senior figures.

The hookers, costing up to £200 an hour, were advertised on the Agency Barracuda website as "girls selected for the discerning client".

The women from Russia and Belarus were said to have been lured to Britain to work as dancers but their passports were seized by brothel bosses.

Several suffered daily beatings if they failed to service enough punters and they were plied with cocaine and ecstasy.

A senior Scotland Yard detective said: "It was an organised crime gang ruthlessly exploiting vulnerable young women."

Russian Sergev Konart, 40, and Loredanna Befu, 22, of Chelsea, face prostitution, trafficking and money laundering charges.

Both were remanded in custody by City of Westminster magistrates and will re-appear at Southwark Crown Court in January.

You beat me to it, I was just about to make a very similar post.

So Russians and Belarussians are being trafficked by Russian gangsters. No surprise really, the surprise is that more have not been exposed since there are supposed to be 40,000 trafficked W.G's in the UK.

It seems that China and Russia have a monopoly in this field, with the Vietnamese being used for growing cannabis plants in hydroponic houses.

I wonder which "celebs" were on the list. TV presenters, sportsmen and senior figures covers a fairly wide range of people with excess cash to spend on entertainment. They must be crapping themselves this Xmas in case they are outed either by the police carrying out their enquiries, or by the inevitable leaks to the usual red-tops.

i'd like to be plied with cocaine and ecstasy for being lazy.

Agency Barracuda has a brothel does it, staffed with trafficked girls ? Seems strange as none of its posted girls are "exclusive" which you would expect them to be if they had been trafficked.

Agency Barracuda has a brothel does it, staffed with trafficked girls ? Seems strange as none of its posted girls are "exclusive" which you would expect them to be if they had been trafficked.

Site is still up although I have not tried to make a booking! I recently visited an AB girl who had a cheaper profile on **...I opted for the cheaper price. Did not appear trafficked at all. Spoke excellent English and when she said she was leaving, I asked why she did mot advertise "last few days" with the agency. She said that the last time she did this, the agency stopped sending her bookings so she had not told them this time. Does not sound like she was trafficked. Another girl (name deliberately omitted) still works in the UK but not through AB. Furthermore she was non-exclusive when she was with them.

Jack

Might be linked with the story in the London Raids thread. Agency Barracuda mentioned.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3315408/Celeb-brothel-girls-were-drugged-and-beaten-say-police.html

HOOKERS at a brothel with celeb clients were beaten and drugged for being lazy, say police.

Vice cops raided four properties where girls were forced into prostitution.

Two people were arrested at the posh addresses in Chelsea, Kensington and Earls Court in West London.

Cops found £60,000 in a safe and are studying a client list said to include TV presenters, sportsmen and senior figures.

The hookers, costing up to £200 an hour, were advertised on the Agency Barracuda website as "girls selected for the discerning client".

The women from Russia and Belarus were said to have been lured to Britain to work as dancers but their passports were seized by brothel bosses.

Several suffered daily beatings if they failed to service enough punters and they were plied with cocaine and ecstasy.

A senior Scotland Yard detective said: "It was an organised crime gang ruthlessly exploiting vulnerable young women."

Russian Sergev Konart, 40, and Loredanna Befu, 22, of Chelsea, face prostitution, trafficking and money laundering charges.

Both were remanded in custody by City of Westminster magistrates and will re-appear at Southwark Crown Court in January.

Client list?Since when did anyone, let alone an establishment keep obvious client details?

Client list?Since when did anyone, let alone an establishment keep obvious client details?

Organised crime with affiliations to the Russian mafia no doubt.

It used to be hard enough to get AB to call you back if your girl of choice was not available, so not exactly the sort of outfit you would expect to be keeping longterm tabs on phone numbers.

I just removed this website from my favourite list..Hope they close it down for their own good..

I just removed this website from my favourite list..Hope they close it down for their own good..

Why, do you imagine the police / home office can see the sites that you have on your favourites list ?

AB is a high profile front line agency, i would find it hard to beleive that they were involved in trafficking, over the years I've seen many of their girls and never thought for one moment that there was any duress involved, the major complaint i heard was only being given short notice of someone arriving.

What some of you need to remember is that The Sun makes shit up. I seriously doubt they have any specific information regarding the people who used the agency, for starters AB wasn't High class. We all, I would hope, know that 150 to 200 p/h Russian/EE agencies are a dim a dozen and that those prices are pretty much "bottom book" as far as "proper" agencies go.

I can say that AB did keep details in the short term as years ago when I used them and got messed around, I wrote a complaint thread on Captain 69....this was a couple of days later. Within a short time there was a text on my phone offering me a half price booking. So they'd kept my details at least that long. However all they'd have would be my mobile number and the name I'd given them - I doubt that they'd know if a celebrity was using their agency. He's hardly likely to identify himself and I doubt the girls would recognise someone who was a TV personality or sports star. It's just The Sun making assumptions etc.

Also as others have said it all sounds odd as their girls were all on the other EE agencies too e.g. babylon and be4u and weren't exclusive, also the girls I saw all had their own phones and some were quite clearly very happy. One was on her way out for a night out when I arrived having been sent my the agency mistakenly....their cancellation text never got to me. Obviously no one is suggesting ALL their girls are trafficked - certainly Nicoletta who was with them wasn't. But none of them ever appeared to look like candidates to me.

Why, do you imagine the police / home office can see the sites that you have on your favourites list ?

I was taking a pledge that henceforth I won't see any girl from this agency. In fact I wanted to do this months ago as none of the girls I met through Barracuda did really enjoy what they did. I still remember one of them whom I met this summer kept her eyes closed throughout the session and refused to open even after I requested to. And there was this another girl who was feeling very tired and said to me at the end of our session that she needed some sleep but there was 4 other appointments lined up. I took pity and extended the time for another 30 mins and gave her a nice massage, hoping that will comfort her..

They do seem to get a higher than average number of negative field reports.

No, they don't. If you think they do, please provide evidence of this.

I have used this agency in the past and the service has been excellent. No girl I have seen has ever exhibited any sign of being trafficked. Sorry to the poster above who complained his girl kept her eyes closed during his time with her, but that is not a sign of trafficking!!!

Edited by riker

No, they don't. If you think they do, please provide evidence of this.

I have used this agency in the past and the service has been excellent. No girl I have seen has ever exhibited any sign of being trafficked. Sorry to the poster above who complained his girl kept her eyes closed during his time with her, but that is not a sign of trafficking!!!

My point is that there are more girls from Barracuda than any other agencies that didn't like what they were doing, forced or unforced. And yes, it may not a sign of trafficking.

A WG like Laiza who has been around for many years with Barracuda and who also advertises independently on the other site is highly unlikely to be here under duress. Certainly her spirited service does not seem forced. On the other hand there is nothing to stop unscrupulous operators using agencies as a source for clients for trafficked girls. That people working here illegally are being exploited goes without saying. The restaurant trade is rife with this. Up until recently even the legal staff were being exploited with 'tips' counting towards their 'minimum wage'.

I've just re read the Sun report and it made me wonder if Barracuda have been duped here. The report says the girls "were advertised on the Agency Barracuda website". Could it be that some girls were trafficked by the two accused who then forced them to sign up with Barracuda. Also the report does not mention the raiding of brothel premises. This could explain why many of the comments above report on girls from the agency that appear to be free to come and go as they please.

There used to be a girl in a flat in Bristol House, she was with AB, but also other agencies, she has been on the books for a good few years.

Edited by guestspeaker