Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
desperate dave

New Year Resolutions: Fantasy Into Reality?

2 posts in this topic

I've been wondering what fantasy(ies) I have about women on this board I would try to turn into reality in the coming year.

In no particular order I would say I've always had a thing about Lara Brook in Leominster, perhaps the name has something to do with it, but it is such a beautiful part of the country and Lara is such an attractive woman that the two together demand a visit.

I'm also obsessed with the idea of renewing acquaintances with Sabrina (of York) - I had such a mind blowing experience with her a couple of years ago. I have this fantasy of putting my hands under her more than adequate buttocks, picking her up, squashing her against the bedroom wall and screwing her senseless - call me ambitious, but I am besotted with the fantasy.

For years I have letched after Helen Jones -and she still loooks as attractive as ever. I must, I must, do something about it.

I saw Dollymopp a few years ago now, when she was over the other side of town but never quite managed to get back in touch, so to speak. Must try harder.

what are your resolutions?