Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adude1

Where Do You Find The Time...

8 posts in this topic

Where do you find the time to write here? I can't access this site at work so I can only use it when I'm free at home but some of you guys are really good at keeping everyone updtodate with responses and stuff.

Where do you find the time to write here? I can't access this site at work so I can only use it when I'm free at home but some of you guys are really good at keeping everyone updtodate with responses and stuff.

Personally I have a little netbook that I sometimes go into during my lunch break at work, (there's no way I can access sexual sites on the office PC) and on the journey to and from work. In the evenings and weekends, when I've got nothing better to do, I sit with it on my lap while watching TV, idly flicking through half a dozen websites including this one. I don't do any game playing, music and film downloads or anything much else on the Internet, so I don't have many distractions from that point of view.

The iPhone is a wonderful thing - I can browse and post on the Internet whilst watching tv, sat on the loo, on the train etc etc!

I make time for myself which works for punting too.

On a similar note sometimes I wonder how many of them are able to find time to meet a WG during weekdays as I suppose most of the bookings happen during weekdays..98% of my bookings were on Sundays, when sadly most girls are not available !

Edited by ITSMEJACK

Personally I have a little netbook that I sometimes go into during my lunch break at work, (there's no way I can access sexual sites on the office PC) and on the journey to and from work. In the evenings and weekends, when I've got nothing better to do, I sit with it on my lap while watching TV, idly flicking through half a dozen websites including this one. I don't do any game playing, music and film downloads or anything much else on the Internet, so I don't have many distractions from that point of view.

Yes, mobile devices are great when you're out and about! I'm like Tony, I'll often be online whilst watching TV that's not too demanding or listening to music.

On a similar note sometimes I wonder how many of them are able to find time to meet a WG during weekdays as I suppose most of the bookings happen during weekdays..98% of my bookings were on Sundays, when sadly most girls are not available !

I do quite a few early morning punts with a regular who will see me at 8am.

Like quite a few posters here, I do some business travel so I sometimes fit in a punt on the way to/from a meeting.

I also work from home quite a bit so can fit in punts around that and also when the missus is away.

Not too difficult really!

Finding a good time to punt can be a nightmare, I work normal office hours and getting home, having dinner, then a shower then nearly an hours drive to Notts or wherever is a pain so I normally have to go for a weekend punt when a lot of girls are off. Most frustrating.

As for the forum I just love smartphones :)

Edited by Lincslad