marksmith

Making A Wg Wet

87 posts in this topic

Anyone made a girl wet during a punt?

Im not the most experienced of men sexually, but have had a fair few punts over the years. The last punt i had was the first time (to my knowledge anyway) that i made the girl wet during sex. Only noticed it because we did 69 after sex (and no it wasnt lube ;) ), and she was soaking wet. Really turned me on knowing i could do that to her. Also made me happy knowing she was enjoying doing what she did

Yes quite often a WG gets naturally wet. On occasions I have made them cum although I think this is very much rarer and more easily faked. I do not get hung up on this. Them cumming is not what it is really about, however if you can get them genuinely excited then you tend to have a better time too.

Anyone made a girl wet during a punt?

Im not the most experienced of men sexually, but have had a fair few punts over the years. The last punt i had was the first time (to my knowledge anyway) that i made the girl wet during sex. Only noticed it because we did 69 after sex (and no it wasnt lube ;) ), and she was soaking wet. Really turned me on knowing i could do that to her. Also made me happy knowing she was enjoying doing what she did

I hate crap acting by WGs, but there have been a few I know I gave, um, a particularly nice time to. Yes, it's a nice feeling. ;)

Edited by Tonyofstoney

I am beginning to think that certain idiots were right and I am getting to be a Fluffy as thread titles like this always make me think "Why would anyone NOT think a WG would........"

This is because I start with the premise that a WG is a normal human female with a fully functioning body to start with, feelings, emotions and a life.

Now I realise that the actual thread made a totally different point and it was one that I could understand and sympathise with - it was just the title that made me think "Oh fuck, not another thread where someone asks if or why a WG is not human"!

Glad to be proved wrong but also interested to analyse my reactions too.

Incidentally, in response to the OP, it is always great to get verbal and non-verbal feedback whilst making smiles, it improves it for both parties.smile.gif

I am beginning to think that certain idiots were right and I am getting to be a Fluffy as thread titles like this always make me think "Why would anyone NOT think a WG would........"

This is because I start with the premise that a WG is a normal human female with a fully functioning body to start with, feelings, emotions and a life.

Now I realise that the actual thread made a totally different point and it was one that I could understand and sympathise with - it was just the title that made me think "Oh fuck, not another thread where someone asks if or why a WG is not human"!

Glad to be proved wrong but also interested to analyse my reactions too.

Incidentally, in response to the OP, it is always great to get verbal and non-verbal feedback whilst making smiles, it improves it for both parties.smile.gif

Ah Ghenghis, you old softie you! :D;)

i have found chucking a bucket of water over the girl generally makes them wet.....

I've got to admit to having the same instant reaction as Ghengis when I first saw the title. I mean, what an absurd question? Are we but robots with no feelings, nerve endings or receptive ability whatsoever? Thankfully not! If something feels good and done in a way that the body welcomes, then of course it will respond to your actions. There doesn't even have to be physical attraction, as the body can happily get swept away by the feel of lips upon lips, the caress of a gentle finger or even better skilled oral.

Our bodies are built to respond, we are created to enjoy the act of sex and believe it or not, it is quite possible we may even orgasm. Of course wetness and orgasms won't happen if all you are interested in is gaining your orgasm and not stimulating her in anyway and penetration without oral is going to need lube. In some cases this may be the ladies preference, but it would not be your fault if she is not allowing her body a chance to respond.

I think all or almost every WG ive been with has got wet. But i do have in my favour that im only 29, look average or good looking for my age, and i work out at the gym for the WG's who appreciate a toned/buffed body, i love making girls wet and orgasm so i try to do everything possible to achieve it. I just wish i could last a bit longer sometimes. And i wish i had a big cock - ive been to parties and seen some big men banging the girls... most of the girls love it you can really see the pleasure in their face and how frantic their body gets during sex.

Edited by sparkstar

I know where the OP is coming from - I'm no male model and have a smaller than average cock so from my perspective I'm hardly likely to naturally turn a WG on or be sexually desirable to them when I compare myself to most of the other men they see, but I do try and make up for that with my oral technique and I know that I can make girls genuinely turned on by that alone as you can't fake the sensation and sudden 'slipperyness' (for want of a better phrase) as a girl moves from being 'dry' to 'wet' (and no, it isn't lube!)

So I know I've made WGs very wet during a punt - to be honest they've probably got their eyes shut fantasising about anything but me, but I don't care as I know they're aroused!

So yes, it can easily be done!

Edited by DancinDannyD

I've got to admit to having the same instant reaction as Ghengis when I first saw the title. I mean, what an absurd question? Are we but robots with no feelings, nerve endings or receptive ability whatsoever? Thankfully not! If something feels good and done in a way that the body welcomes, then of course it will respond to your actions. There doesn't even have to be physical attraction, as the body can happily get swept away by the feel of lips upon lips, the caress of a gentle finger or even better skilled oral.

Our bodies are built to respond, we are created to enjoy the act of sex and believe it or not, it is quite possible we may even orgasm. Of course wetness and orgasms won't happen if all you are interested in is gaining your orgasm and not stimulating her in anyway and penetration without oral is going to need lube. In some cases this may be the ladies preference, but it would not be your fault if she is not allowing her body a chance to respond.

Im not saying all WG's are robots or anything like that. But as you said a girl will get wet if a guy knows how to stimulate her. By her getting wet, it reassured me that i am doing something right for her

Edited by marksmith

i have found chucking a bucket of water over the girl generally makes them wet.....

I like your style; the bucket of water works for me ;):P

Im not the most experienced of men sexually, but have had a fair few punts over the years. The last punt i had was the first time (to my knowledge anyway) that i made the girl wet during sex.

I don’t follow what you mean about getting wet! If a girl doesn’t get wet, sex with her will be quite uncomfortable. Most girls you see are probably getting wet enough to have sex and you are confusing wetness with gushing. I’ve met a few girls who reach the normal level of wetness but then just prior to orgasm they produce a load more, very quickly, it gushes. It’s like they turned a tap on, then a few seconds latter they orgasm.

If a WG is getting wet during sex,is it the bloke "making" her wet, or is she just making herself wet enough to facilitate the sexual act......?

The simple fact that a girl is getting wet shouldnt necesarily be confused with being sexually turned on.....

Or have I got this wrong...?

Any ladies care to come on here and elaborate....

I know where the OP is coming from - I'm no male model and have a smaller than average cock so from my perspective I'm hardly likely to naturally turn a WG on or be sexually desirable to them when I compare myself to most of the other men they see, but I do try and make up for that with my oral technique and I know that I can make girls genuinely turned on by that alone as you can't fake the sensation and sudden 'slipperyness' (for want of a better phrase) as a girl moves from being 'dry' to 'wet' (and no, it isn't lube!)

So I know I've made WGs very wet during a punt - to be honest they've probably got their eyes shut fantasising about anything but me, but I don't care as I know they're aroused!

So yes, it can easily be done!

DDD..Its a shame that you have such a low opinion of yourself!

IME the size of your cock, or your looks have very little to do with how wet any girl gets.

What about trying to use some of your personality rather than relying upon your physical characteristics to turn her on?

It amazes me that so many men, on here and in general, are misguided and think that having a big cock is the be all and end all of sex.

I bet the reality for many WGs, in particular, is that they would prefer an average or smaller cock as its probably more enjoyable and less painful than

having larger dicks thrust in them 10 times a day :lol: :lol:

And it is a fact that most women are less stimulated 'visually' than us men...

So chill out and dont feel you need to compensate for anything.... just be yourself and enjoy it while you can !!! ;)

We are all born differnet, and what turns one on may not turn another on !!!

Edited by puntaprima

Bloody hell Cov you beat me to It. :D

I slightly disagree punta.

For an example, when i used to go clubbing and dancing with the girls, i used to dance close to any hot girl so they could check me out see if they liked my looks - having said not even a word, then start dancing together rubbing each others bodies sexily to the music. When you'd reach down between their legs over their knickers gusset some of them were literally drenched through almost as if they had pee'd themselves a little. Eye contact, no talking, admiring each other flirting... for sure makes many women wet.

Many WG's are different, they "have to" adapt the "its all about the chemistry" notion of getting to know each other, ready for when they meet grey haired fat bellied wrinkly "nice" men.

Edited by sparkstar

I couldn't care less if they came or not as it's my pleasure that matters. I'm more bothered in enhancing a mood that will give me best chance of a good orgasm. Me Me Me !!!!

I couldn't care less if they came or not as it's my pleasure that matters. I'm more bothered in enhancing a mood that will give me best chance of a good orgasm. Me Me Me !!!!

Don't you find the more effort you take to pleasure a lady, the more she does for your pleasure.

I find that that is generally true....

A lot of men view WG's as scum and for a £150/hour shag they'd want their house cleaned too. Thats the impression i get from colleagues ive worked with in the past.

So giving a WG pleasure is an unsult to them, they'd much rather have a wank as its easier and cheaper.

Edited by sparkstar

I slightly disagree punta.

For an example, when i used to go clubbing and dancing with the girls, i used to dance close to any hot girl so they could check me out see if they liked my looks - having said not even a word, then start dancing together rubbing each others bodies sexily to the music. When you'd reach down between their legs over their knickers gusset some of them were literally drenched through almost as if they had pee'd themselves a little. Eye contact, no talking, admiring each other flirting... for sure makes many women wet.

Many WG's are different, they "have to" adapt the "its all about the chemistry" notion of getting to know each other, ready for when they meet grey haired fat bellied wrinkly "nice" men.

In a club environment, where drink and drugs are flowing, not to mention the extreme temperatures / bodyheat, I find your response to be somewhat moot!

Nice try tho ! :lol:

A lot of men view WG's as scum and for a £150/hour shag they'd want their house cleaned too. Thats the impression i get from colleagues ive worked with in the past.

So giving a WG pleasure is an unsult to them, they'd much rather have a wank as its easier and cheaper.

I am sure your collegues represent the minority attitude, and they are probably not very nice people to know either, or perhaps they are saying this to look big and

justify their WG habit, as they may have guilty feelings ? !

I made a wg squirt 3 times in the hour.............made me a bit wet to :D

Is it too much to hope that posts like this don't get past the mods in future ?

sparkstar, on 26 December 2010 - 21:21, said:

Is it too much to hope that posts like this don't get past the mods in future ?

Here Here !

I am sure your collegues represent the minority attitude, and they are probably not very nice people to know either, or perhaps they are saying this to look big and

justify their WG habit, as they may have guilty feelings ? !

Edited by puntaprima

You might as well go out and buy yourself a blow-up doll, if that's your attitude!

The concept of a gfe, is one that you obviously have no idea of.