Ace ventura punt detective

Seeing The New Year In With A Wg

9 posts in this topic

Thinking about doing something completly different this new years eve.

Visiting friendly WG at 11pm for 1 hr booking,....idea being I give her a CIM/facial EXACTLY when the clock chimes midnight.

lol awesome!

doubt there will be any WGs available at that time, unless youre very rich.

Our very own KissXKate is looking for a man to see in the New Year in the Worcester area. I'd bet there are a few older, single ladies that would really like your idea. But the pretty young things will no doubt all be too busy at parties to be wanting work (no, not THAT kind of party).

(does this topic belong on the request for information board?)

Our very own KissXKate is looking for a man to see in the New Year in the Worcester area. I'd bet there are a few older, single ladies that would really like your idea. But the pretty young things will no doubt all be too busy at parties to be wanting work (no, not THAT kind of party).

Lol some of us mature girls will also be out partying some of us aren't past our sell by date yet. :D

Shelly

not for the info board Kate,just wanted to share my idea ;-)

Lol some of us mature girls will also be out partying some of us aren't past our sell by date yet. :D

Shelly

lol..nice1 shelly.x.

lol..nice1 shelly.x.

Speak for yourselves - I'll be sat with my knitting and a cup of cocoa watching that nice young man, Mr Holland ;)

Shelly

Ha! My thoughts exactly Shelly! Have a great night!

Speak for yourselves - I'll be sat with my knitting and a cup of cocoa watching that nice young man, Mr Holland ;)

LOL !

I will be having a family night in to ring in the bells, mainly because babysitter's are rarer than hen's teeth on

New Year's Eve. Having said that I think I'll pay a visit to my local Blockbusters because if I have to endure Eddie

Reader in Edinburgh Castle for one more year I will hurl my telly through next door's greenhouse, and that is a

promise.