Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cantona

Surprisingly good punts

12 posts in this topic

Just wondering if your idea upfront of a great punt differs from the ones you actually enjoy the best.

e.g. you think you enjoy blondes better, but for some reason when you get stuck having to see a brunette it is much better.

e.g. my ideal would be English girl, with DFK, who is quite curvy (that is what I normally look for).

But I seem to find myself enjoying thinner girls better -> the fantasy in the head prepunt, and the reality are 2 different things. Yet I know in my head I'll probably enjoy the thinner girl better if I went to a parlour I'd probably still pick the more curvy one.

Anyone else notice things like this?

I wanted to have great sex with hot women. Some of the WGs I've seen turned out to be hot, others not. There hasn't been any good sex, nevermind great, at least not between the two of us. But what I have enjoyed is teaching them sex stuff (ESO, continuous orgasms, tantric sex etc) and watching their reaction to Hitachi Magic Wand. In one particular instance, it was pretty clear that she was out of her depth, new territory for her; so that's a fun memory.

A natural redhead with plenty of freckles? A dark-haired Emo type, English rose with a few jewelled studs on her face? A size zero type model, with prominent hip-bones and a sticky-out belly button? A bubbly English natural blonde with pale skin and pink puffy nipples? I think I know what I don't like and that is the bimbo with enhanced breasts (footballers wife/Jordan) look! Such a cliche, and you see this type often and also in lap-dancing clubs.

Agree with the enhanced breast type, does nothing for me. Must turn most on though as so many do it now.

Assuming that the lady is attractive, physical attributes aren't that important to me. What is key to me is:

1. A great conversationalist with a sense of humour with whom I can enjoy a meal.

2. Someone who genuinely enjoys the sex and gets pleasure from it.

3. Someone who enjoys the combined social/sexual experience.

I've had the luck to find two lovely ladies who fit the bill perfectly. YUMM

I've been seeing girls of dress sizes between 6-10, but today I booked a 14 with G cup breasts and my god did it feel good, the way our bodies fitted together!

It was a nice bonus that she came twice to, once in cow girl and once using a vib on her clit, with me having two fingers rubbing her G spot.

I've recently gained 2 dress sizes. I've actually found I'm much more orgasmic, and grabbable. One or two clients have asked me not to lose "too much weight" when I get back into my fitness routine.

I'm still the same person, offering the same service with a lovely smile..........which a lot of guys value over a super slim figure.

Just wondering if your idea upfront of a great punt differs from the ones you actually enjoy the best.

e.g. you think you enjoy blondes better, but for some reason when you get stuck having to see a brunette it is much better.

e.g. my ideal would be English girl, with DFK, who is quite curvy (that is what I normally look for).

But I seem to find myself enjoying thinner girls better -> the fantasy in the head prepunt, and the reality are 2 different things. Yet I know in my head I'll probably enjoy the thinner girl better if I went to a parlour I'd probably still pick the more curvy one.

From the girls POV then it still never fails to surprise me that the client who you think is very run of the mill looks wise can give you a mindblowing orgasm . Oral wise especially -there are some dark horse talented tongues out there!!

I would say never judge a book by its cover but I guess thats easy to say when you are the one being paid for the sexual service rather than being the one paying lol

Ok weird experience.

Had 2 punts in same week. The one I thought I'd like (going by what I say below wasn't as good as the one I didn't think I'd like).

What I like, loads of kissing intimate style punt, with a bit of chat before after.

Punt1.

Girl was very stand offish, very little snogging. Felt a bit rushed

Punt2.

Girl was really enthusiastic from start to finish, loads of kissing. No rush

Yet for some reason punt1, was better?

WTF???? It just seemed the actual sex was better, as if we just sort of "fitted" together better (like more sexually compatible or whatever the phrase is).

Anyone else came across this before?

Ok weird experience.

Had 2 punts in same week. The one I thought I'd like (going by what I say below wasn't as good as the one I didn't think I'd like).

What I like, loads of kissing intimate style punt, with a bit of chat before after.

Punt1.

Girl was very stand offish, very little snogging. Felt a bit rushed

Punt2.

Girl was really enthusiastic from start to finish, loads of kissing. No rush

Yet for some reason punt1, was better?

WTF???? It just seemed the actual sex was better, as if we just sort of "fitted" together better (like more sexually compatible or whatever the phrase is).

Anyone else came across this before?

I have clicked with a few ladies in my punting experiences and its always led to fantastic punts and them knowing what i like without me needing to tell them. Its great when it happens.

A natural redhead with plenty of freckles? A dark-haired Emo type, English rose with a few jewelled studs on her face? A size zero type model, with prominent hip-bones and a sticky-out belly button? A bubbly English natural blonde with pale skin and pink puffy nipples? I think I know what I don't like and that is the bimbo with enhanced breasts (footballers wife/Jordan) look! Such a cliche, and you see this type often and also in lap-dancing clubs.

Fantastic wishlist! I concur completely with your preferences.:D Unfortunately you don't encounter these types too frequently in the course of the "hobby", do you?

I go about my daily business, and I regularly fall in love with girls just like these, sometimes daily. Of course they are never aware of my admiration, and fortunately the effect often wears off after a day...(wistful:)) - today was one of those days;)

I actually think curvier women have a lot to offer. I'm not really that partial, I say come one come all.

I had a spell where I seemed to be seeing a lot of black girls. Then Indian girls, then black girls again. I mean, they say once you go black you don't go back. But I did, several times. Not sure I've got that right have I? But anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that they're not - on paper - my ideal punt but I just kinda found myself doing it and they were all lovely.

Who I actually end up with seldom conforms to a stereotypical set of blueprints.