Josephine Tier

Feelings For Wg..real Or Not ?

92 posts in this topic

Im a WG... I have often wondered if punters ever fall for girls that they see regular ? I mean, sex is not love but at the same time, it's a very bonding thing. How do you manage to not get attached if the girl is really nice and in a different world, you would date her?

A good few years ago when I was younger and newer to the whole punting thing there was this one lass I saw regularly, the sex was amazing lots of kissing cuddling, etc it was all very passionate and she even did an overnighter for only £300 and it was a fantastic night.

I started to feel like it was going to go somewhere, were were having very frank and open discussions about our personal lives and texting each other outside of appointments, I read a few threads here about people in similar circumstances and it was suggested the ultimate test would be to ask to spend some time with her free of charge, not just sex but a "date" so this was suggested and rebuffed, this quickly brought me back to earth and taught me a very valuable lesson.

So nowadays I still punt regularly, I still know one or two WG's very well, but no longer entertain anything other than a strictly friendly business like approach. Lesson learnt.

I guess I do something similar to you, I switch off the emotional side of me when I go to a punt and just enjoy the physical stuff.

When im with a WG i usually treat her like shes my girlfriend so i normally spend at least an hour with them. I love lots of french kissing, kissing her neck and shoulders while we have sex similar to making love.

I think most men dont want to fall for a WG, one reason being because of all the men shes been. Soon after i started seeing WG's ive always hoped to have relationship with only WG's who would like me as her boyfriend. I find it a turn on knowing someones giving her one, so far theres only been my ex who was a WG. They are sooo much more fun and naughty than most regular girls you meet at bars.

Edited by sparkstar

Im a WG... I have often wondered if punters ever fall for girls that they see regular ? I mean, sex is not love but at the same time, it's a very bonding thing. How do you manage to not get attached if the girl is really nice and in a different world, you would date her?

A couple of weeks ago I said to my favourite Lady "I'm trying hard, but without a lot of success, not to fall in love with you!" She gave me a lovely smile and said nothing.

I think that by the third meeting the punter has to be very strange if he doesn't get attached, to a certain extent, but, unless he decides that she is THE ONE, and he must "rescue" her from "all of this", he just continues to pay to see her, and either does get, or at least imagines that he gets, a more heart-felt service from her.

When she telephones/texts out of the blue with a real life question which she thinks he can help with (for free, of course) he feels warm and wanted!

Interesting, this is precisely what I've just done. I met a girl a few weeks ago who was very new to the 'game' (I was able to verify this in several ways) and I knew that she was doing it to get some money short term for a specific purpose, and she was too proud to ask her parents or anyone else. She knew she'd made a huge mistake and she hated it. We met 'outside' of her 'work' and one thing led to another and I fell deeply in love with her, unfortunately although she did not feel quite as deeply, but we did have a genuine and loving relationship for a few weeks before she went back to her 'real' life, and we had both known from the beginning that this was going to happen and that the relationship had a 'sell by' date, I just didn't realise how deeply I would feel for her by the time that date arrived, I had expected, being a callous hard-hearted bastard, to be able to walk away. Wrong ... wrong ... wrong.

That said, this is the first time in many years of punting that anything remotely like this has happened to me. And before anyone asks, I did not give her money during the time we were together, I treated her like a normal GF which meant that most of the time I paid but that is my normal pattern of behaviour. The only difference between her and a normal GFE is that with her it was far better and closer and more intense than any GF I've ever had.

For me I have a lot of genuine affection for some of my regulars.

When you just 'click' easily, on both a sexual level and a personal level, when the conversation is easy and flows naturally and you genuinely enjoy this person's company and it never feels artificial, awkward or forced, then an undeniable connection is formed.

The sex aside, this kind of 'vibe' or 'ambience' is the same kind of feeling I have, and have had, on meeting a woman in a normal situation on civvy street, when it just somehow feels 'right', easy, natural and you sense that there really is 'something' there. You truly enjoy being around this person and want to know more.

I know that I could most likely quite easily fall for some of these girls if I allowed myself to. Some of them are truly powerfully seductive, and have even said or heavily hinted (perhaps jokingly......or in hope of 'getting their hooks in' and keeping me as a regular.....who knows ?) that they would like to see me outside of the punting situation. The knowledge that it is a business for them, and that for me it is just (mostly) paid-for sexual pleasure, is what makes me maintain a certain degree of emotional distance, but still a real fondness is there and I am not intentionally cold nor totally detached.

If I werent in a relationship, and 'in a different world' as you stated, then a resounding YES !! - absolutely, I would gladly date some of these women as they are EXTREMELY attractive to me physically, sexually and on a basic interpersonal level.

(Great thread by the way :) )

I've never fallen in love with a WG in the real sense, but I do feel a lot of affection towards some of the ladies I've seen, and with whom I've continued to correspond. Equally, although yes, I recognise that they are 'just' prostitutes providing me with a paid-for commodity they wouldn't otherwise give me - and here come the sad-fluffy-fantasist accusations - I think they genuinely like me as a person they know, not simply as a walking wallet.

For me I have a lot of genuine affection for some of my regulars.

When you just 'click' easily, on both a sexual level and a personal level, when the conversation is easy and flows naturally and you genuinely enjoy this person's company and it never feels artificial, awkward or forced, then an undeniable connection is formed.

The sex aside, this kind of 'vibe' or 'ambience' is the same kind of feeling I have, and have had, on meeting a woman in a normal situation on civvy street, when it just somehow feels 'right', easy, natural and you sense that there really is 'something' there. You truly enjoy being around this person and want to know more.

I know that I could most likely quite easily fall for some of these girls if I allowed myself to. Some of them are truly powerfully seductive, and have even said or heavily hinted (perhaps jokingly......or in hope of 'getting their hooks in' and keeping me as a regular.....who knows ?) that they would like to see me outside of the punting situation. The knowledge that it is a business for them, and that for me it is just (mostly) paid-for sexual pleasure, is what makes me maintain a certain degree of emotional distance, but still a real fondness is there and I am not intentionally cold nor totally detached.

If I werent in a relationship, and 'in a different world' as you stated, then a resounding YES !! - absolutely, I would gladly date some of these women as they are EXTREMELY attractive to me physically, sexually and on a basic interpersonal level.

(Great thread by the way :) )

Like BillGoldberg says, I have several regular guys who I "click" with and I have a warm and genuine affection for them. I worry if I don't hear from them for a while. I look forward to seeing them. BUT we understand the situation and don't cross the line.

Its difficult not to get attached to a regular WG.. especially when you discuss personel lives of each other,

but at the end of the day she really is an astute business lady who mainly wants you to stay regular with her

and more to the point keep on paying,

have noticed with some they let you know when there birthday is, or when they have a big expense coming up

and on the other site the wish list for some, makes me smile

It's a complete waste of time having any feelings of fondness for a prostitute. If she gets the slightest thought that you're getting too fond of her you'll quickly find out her true feelings whether she's right to think that or not.

A good few years ago when I was younger and newer to the whole punting thing there was this one lass I saw regularly, the sex was amazing lots of kissing cuddling, etc it was all very passionate and she even did an overnighter for only £300 and it was a fantastic night.

I started to feel like it was going to go somewhere, were were having very frank and open discussions about our personal lives and texting each other outside of appointments, I read a few threads here about people in similar circumstances and it was suggested the ultimate test would be to ask to spend some time with her free of charge, not just sex but a "date" so this was suggested and rebuffed, this quickly brought me back to earth and taught me a very valuable lesson.

So nowadays I still punt regularly, I still know one or two WG's very well, but no longer entertain anything other than a strictly friendly business like approach. Lesson learnt.

I guess I do something similar to you, I switch off the emotional side of me when I go to a punt and just enjoy the physical stuff.

I'm curious to know if you still keep in touch with the lady you was close to or did that jolt back to reality cause cause something to come between you?

A couple of weeks ago I said to my favourite Lady "I'm trying hard, but without a lot of success, not to fall in love with you!" She gave me a lovely smile and said nothing.

I think that by the third meeting the punter has to be very strange if he doesn't get attached, to a certain extent, but, unless he decides that she is THE ONE, and he must "rescue" her from "all of this", he just continues to pay to see her, and either does get, or at least imagines that he gets, a more heart-felt service from her.

When she telephones/texts out of the blue with a real life question which she thinks he can help with (for free, of course) he feels warm and wanted!

All very nice but I have to ask. What makes them think that working girls want to be saved from this life, or that its even a life bad enough that you need to be saved in the first place?

If she has the right feelings for you then it really doesn't matter what job she does, she will welcome your advances. If she doesn't then you will stay a client, its as simple as that.

I've a client that I've been fancying for years, but as I was in a relationship I could do nothing about it. Thats changed, and needless to say the client at this moment in time, is no longer a clien, but an absolutely brilliant lover...

I'm curious to know if you still keep in touch with the lady you was close to or did that jolt back to reality cause cause something to come between you?

I did see her once or twice afterwards, but it just was not the same, a line had been crossed, shame really.

I do think she was at least fond of me because I used to get loads of discounts, last minute appointments etc I was very well looked after but obviously she didn't quite expect me to try to take it further than a punter/WG relationship.

So no not seen her for a long long time now, don't even know if she is still working.

Its human nature to have feelings for people and fall for people. Being so intimate with them even more so

A lot of guys think that they have fallen in love with their favourite WG. Most times they have fallen for the illusion, not the real person behind it. They don't always believe you when you tell them that though.

It's a complete waste of time having any feelings of fondness for a prostitute. If she gets the slightest thought that you're getting too fond of her you'll quickly find out her true feelings whether she's right to think that or not.

I'm sure you're normally a reasonable person, but that is utter bollocks.

Edited by Highland Amanda

One thing i find when im with a WG, is i forget all about the other guys she has seen that day. I tend to visit parlours, so she will have had a guy right before me, but it never crosses my mind when im in the room with her

I tend to look on the situation like I would a holiday - whenever I go overseas, have a couple of weeks off work, enjoy myself and relax etc I always think to myself that I'd like to leave the UK and emigrate - of course, half the reason I'm having so much fun us because I'm NOT working - if I did emigrate, the holiday would have to end, I'd have to work again, and all the fun I was having would stop. The utopia would not quite be what it was when I was holidaying!

Likewise with a WG - for an hour I'm treated like the most special man in the world and it's easy to get drawn in and feel genuine emotion - of course, if you DID date a WG in the real world you'd go through all the usual ups and downs that any couple would and get to see her 'warts and all' (apologies for the expression - ha!) and again the fantasy may not live up to the reality.

This is one of the reasons I don't have a 'regular' but on the limited occasions that I do punt I go for new girls each time - I want to keep emotion out of it!

I tend to look on the situation like I would a holiday - whenever I go overseas, have a couple of weeks off work, enjoy myself and relax etc I always think to myself that I'd like to leave the UK and emigrate - of course, half the reason I'm having so much fun us because I'm NOT working - if I did emigrate, the holiday would have to end, I'd have to work again, and all the fun I was having would stop. The utopia would not quite be what it was when I was holidaying!

Likewise with a WG - for an hour I'm treated like the most special man in the world and it's easy to get drawn in and feel genuine emotion - of course, if you DID date a WG in the real world you'd go through all the usual ups and downs that any couple would and get to see her 'warts and all' (apologies for the expression - ha!) and again the fantasy may not live up to the reality.

This is one of the reasons I don't have a 'regular' but on the limited occasions that I do punt I go for new girls each time - I want to keep emotion out of it!

An excellent analogy. Not so sure about the warts though... :blink::D

That's a good analogy in my view!

I'm sure you're normally a reasonable person, but that is utter bollocks.

Of course I'm a reasonable person, but that's the conclusion I've come to after recent experiences. I'm sure you're a reasonable person too and can appreciate a difference of opinion :)

"Having feelings" and "falling for" are obviously not the same thing. I think I experience the former somewhat often, but I can't remember ever really feeling the latter. The former is, surely, harmless and I've known and been counselled by enough WGs to realise that anything further is a). pointless on my part, and B). has a vanishingly small chance of being genuinely reciprocated on the girl's part (and yes, I know there's always an exception that proves the rule.) I had an interesting chat with a girl I'd been seeing regularly who observed, unprovoked, that walking into the room and seeing it was me standing there was a real delight for her, not because elopement was on the cards but because I was a regular, reliable, familiar, we had good sex, and got on well (conversation, etc.) Which I took to mean, simply, that she felt comfortable enough with me that she could relax. But I didn't mistake that for a marriage proposal! To me, a great relationship with a WG is characterised by the nature of the feelings being different than they would be in "real life", though they're no worse and no less valuable for that. I appreciate the girls for what they are...I don't want them to be what they're not. I have enough of that elsewhere!

Of course I'm a reasonable person, but that's the conclusion I've come to after recent experiences. I'm sure you're a reasonable person too and can appreciate a difference of opinion :)

I've never been accused of being reasonable. ;)

Just because you haven't met a WG who has felt the same about you, doesn't mean it's impossible... Just unlikely.

See different girls, don't go back too often (>6 weeks minimum between visits). Maintain boundaries (one girl said to me recently 'You know my name, don't you?' I replied 'No' and left it at that).

Friendships happen though, just as they do in any other environment. Anything else is a bonus I suppose. :unsure:

B

Edited by bacchus

With most of the regulars I see, there is just affection, friendship and good sex but nothing more than that. There just isn't that sort of connection present.

But there is one lady who I think I could fall for, and probably the main reason I haven't is that I just don't see her often enough. and that is a deliberate decision on my part.

I fell in love with a WG - and now she's having my baby - WOW :D