Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongo

Do Sex Doll Brothels In South Korea Or Japan Exist

10 posts in this topic

I was looking through a 2008 magazine article in a waiting room today which featured an interview with AI expert and author Daniel Levy who stated that a hotel already existed in South Korea where you could include a sex robot with your stay. These looked like very expensive toys, but the article said that at least 400 a year are imported from the USA to UK every year at a cost of 5-10,000 US dollars to the buyer, so clearly within reach of some wallets/purses, as they weren't all female. The buyer can go to germany and have even more expensive versions including the latest vibrating technology for the orifices, and speech recognition with over 85% of words being recognised. Controversially the article also said there would be an impact on the market for prostitution, but I can't really see this as when you book a harlot you're already paying for a fantasy, for some-one who puts their fatigue and negative emotions aside for an hour to treat you like a lord, and has the advantages of real skin.

The kicker for me is that I believe in trying most things once if they pique your curiosity ( like 4 handed massage - ok, a Big Dipper - aargh, or caviare - ugh ) even if you expect to regret it afterwards, but not at a cost of 5000 dollars+, so if anyone with knowledge could confirm sex doll brothels as just an urban myth or not, I'd be grateful.

bongo

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

Over on Viceland (vbs.tv) Shane Smith made a docu about visiting one of the "doll brothels". The dolls were in no way robotic and if I remember correctly fell apart during operations.

Ghetto Doll Brothel

He also takes advantage of Japan’s thriving fuck-doll home delivery service.

Tokyo Lazy Doll

Edited by Scoobydrew

I was looking through a 2008 magazine article in a waiting room today..... bongo

Did you look to see if it was the April 2008 issue?

Thank you for those links Scooby, I've just watched the first one, and what struck me first was the guy taking the shower because 'he wanted to be clean' for his doll. I totally get why he did that as you're recreating the real experience of being with a harlot, but then the next thing I expected to happen didn't happen. WHERE was the frigging condom? I was expecting to see him place one by the bed, as the 'doll' couldn't be expected to put one there herself of course, and then I'm wondering why I even had that thought.

But what has put me off now is the school-girl uniform, wtf is all that about. Fair enough, if a 30 year old wants to dress as a school-girl and you want to fantasise about that, that's cool because you're fantasy is to do it with a 30-year old dressed in school uniform, and that could be saucy if that's your thing. But to do it with a doll that's got the face of a 14 year old which she did, and the physique of a 14 year old, that's dressed in school clothes, wtf is the punter's mental journey here, and what's he imagining at the point of no return. It's quite off-putting.

Another take :

I really think this guy should get out more though !!!

Just realised Scooby that my reply may have come out wrong. I'm grateful that you answered the question and provided informative links, just now that I've seem a little more I'm worried about what it all means.

Irgendeiner - it was October 2008 Hustler magazine.

Words fail.

If I wanted something to just lie there, I'd get married.

I was looking through a 2008 magazine article in a waiting room today which featured an interview with AI expert and author Daniel Levy who stated that a hotel already existed in South Korea where you could include a sex robot with your stay. These looked like very expensive toys, but the article said that at least 400 a year are imported from the USA to UK every year at a cost of 5-10,000 US dollars to the buyer, so clearly within reach of some wallets/purses, as they weren't all female. The buyer can go to germany and have even more expensive versions including the latest vibrating technology for the orifices, and speech recognition with over 85% of words being recognised. Controversially the article also said there would be an impact on the market for prostitution, but I can't really see this as when you book a harlot you're already paying for a fantasy, for some-one who puts their fatigue and negative emotions aside for an hour to treat you like a lord, and has the advantages of real skin.

The kicker for me is that I believe in trying most things once if they pique your curiosity ( like 4 handed massage - ok, a Big Dipper - aargh, or caviare - ugh ) even if you expect to regret it afterwards, but not at a cost of 5000 dollars+, so if anyone with knowledge could confirm sex doll brothels as just an urban myth or not, I'd be grateful.

bongo

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

That sounds tailor made for the wankers who are so paranoid about getting a BJ from a SP who does BBBJ/CIM and are looking for a SP who erogenous areas never touch a clients dick. ;)

Refer to the thread ; :D

Those robotic dolls they have in Japan are going to be all the craze in a few years. Render the use of women pointless and they really will do what you say. Not sure how they create a vagina though.

Does Del-Boy know about these?

This looks like an excellent opportunity for making a few quid.

By this time next year, someone could be a millionaire.

Cushty.