randy88

Punting In Portsmouth

19 posts in this topic

Hello all. Having recently moved to Portsmouth I was just wondering if anybody had any recommendations for girls? I'd prefer younger girls who offer DFK and OWO, but ethnicity/nationality is unimportant. Cheers in advance.

You could try sexy-sandy who is near Waterlooville. Advertises on **. Attractive lady, good service at her home in the country. Slightly odd situation as she met her husband through punting and he is happy for her to continue, so she works from the family home.

isnt emmas still there in gosport?

dodgy night club full of navy wives whose hubbies are playing with aircraft carriers and destroyers etc.

never dared go in tho....

Best in Pompey by a country mile is Cherry Tastes Sweet. You'll find her all over web, and on other site. Amazing, friendly willing sexy thing.

Thanks "mercantile" Sexy Sandy looks good for some fun next time I'm in the area. :P Happy New Year

Best in Pompey by a country mile is Cherry Tastes Sweet. You'll find her all over web, and on other site. Amazing, friendly willing sexy thing.

I have tried to meet Cherry twice now, and even though i did the bookings about a week in advance, on both occasions i just got a text cancelling about 2 hours before we were supposed to meet :mellow:

Thanks for the help. I think i'll go for Cherry, as she does have some great feedback. Plus if she cancels its not really any skin off my nose, as I live locally, so it wouldn't be a wasted trip or anything. Just wouldn't book her again.

I've had Cherry on my todo list for some time, but she is always busy when I call. A pity as all her reports are glowing. She seems to really enjoy her work.

What's she like facially?

Edited by DirtyDec

I've had Cherry on my todo list for some time, but she is always busy when I call. A pity as all her reports are glowing. She seems to really enjoy her work.

What's she like facially?

Had the pleasure of meeting cherry just before Christmas, like others have said she can be difficult to contact, I went for an early morning punt so maybe that is the best time.

Her feedback is justified in my opinion, very pretty, probably early 20’s, great body and very eager to please.

Keep trying as she is worth it.

There are a couple of good agencies in the area who advertise locally and on the net. Worth contacting as I have had a few good punts using them.

Saw Cherry yesterday. Wonderful girl in all respects, and offers a fantastic GFE. I was a bit worried when the appointment was twice postponed, but the reasons both time were understandable and seemed genuine.

I have tried to meet Cherry twice now, and even though i did the bookings about a week in advance, on both occasions i just got a text cancelling about 2 hours before we were supposed to meet mellow.gif

That happened to me just before Christmas I was about ten minutes away from her address (after having driven for half an hour) I was not a happy bunny. Well with the passing of time I decided to try for another meeting. I can't find web page and she is not on A/W anymore. Has she retired, anybody know of her whereabouts?

TB

Her profile has dissapeared. The last update said she wasn't working due to illness. Very bad news if she's quit.

Keep looking, it will probably come back again, it has several times before

Have any of you Portsmouth gents punted with Hayley x x?

As I noticed that she is touring in my neck of the woods this week and looks attractive in the photos with plenty of AW feedback but cannot find any mention of her on punternet...

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2013 at 6:16 AM, CheeseYa said:

Have any of you Portsmouth gents punted with Hayley x x?

As I noticed that she is touring in my neck of the woods this week and looks attractive in the photos with plenty of AW feedback but cannot find any mention of her on punternet...

I have book her next week as she has many positive reviews

If you use agencies then Night and Day is (I think) the best in the area.

Posted (edited)

I used to tour Portsmouth once a month and was quite busy but then it went very slow and I was getting lots of calls from EE accented guys asking what hotels did I use, putting two and two together it sounded like the area may have had an influx of girls bought in, I've not been back now for a year.:(

Edited by Sammy Milf

There are a few EE girls around now but most guys stay clear of these rip off merchants we all feel safer and like we are getting a better quality of service with good old fashioned British!