down

Winking....

11 posts in this topic

Just came back from a fantastic punt ;)

I noticed she winked at me a lot during my time. Is that a common thing?

it was fun!

;) Wink

Just came back from a fantastic punt ;)

I noticed she winked at me a lot during my time. Is that a common thing?

it was fun!

;) Wink

Maybe she has a lazy eye or a nervous twitch?

Funnily enough I was thinking only the other day that Shanelle of St Albans does this rather a lot and it does little for me compared to the fantastic effect everything else that she does has on me.

Uncle Pokey

and i thought the thread title was a typo!

and i thought the thread title was a typo!

a techies one on linking perhaps?

An old regular of mine used to do it all the time, very off putting, once asked her if she had an eyelash or something in her eye which didn't go down very well, I suppose my timing could have been better, her being on all fours at the time administering a severe tongue lashing and all that..... :o

Thankfully it hasn't happened to me. It'd irritate the hell out of me if it did!

personally i love the eye contact especially when getting a blow job. No naughtier sight than a girl winking at you with your cock in her mouth (though once or twice in a session is enough).

personally i love the eye contact especially when getting a blow job. No naughtier sight than a girl winking at you with your cock in her mouth (though once or twice in a session is enough).

I tend to agree with this, a nice cheeky wink can be quite a turn on at the right moment - once or twice a session is nice, of course if it's continual it can be a bit OTT and off putting

It a ;) could be construed as being condescending when used too often ;) , unless its just a nervous habit ;) that she has developed on purpose whilst she's working. ;)

IME some WGs do have habits which you start to notice after a few visits..;) Perhaps they use it as a way in to distance their real selves from the WG actress at work. ?;)

:lol: :lol:

When it's done a couple of times during a punt it can be very flirtatious - I do it myself. Much more frequently than that and I would think the lady had a nervous tic or something stuck in her eye...