FillyTheBish

Find A Wg On Ny Eve?

11 posts in this topic

I might be in London for Friday and Saturday; do WG's still work on New Years eve and New Years day?

I might be in London for Friday and Saturday; do WG's still work on New Years eve and New Years day?

I am sure there will be in London. I am working until 6pm on Hogmanay (NY eve) and all day/evening on New Years but I am based in MK. Good luck & frolics.

Bons x

I am sure there will be in London. I am working until 6pm on Hogmanay (NY eve) and all day/evening on New Years but I am based in MK. Good luck & frolics.

Bons x

I am sure loads of ladies will be available. Much more fun than being crushed in a pub/bar.

I am, but I am in Kent. Last year I had a "first footer" visitor for a 2hr visit at 11.55pm - certainly brought the new year in with a bang!

I am sure loads of ladies will be available. Much more fun than being crushed in a pub/bar.

I am, but I am in Kent. Last year I had a "first footer" visitor for a 2hr visit at 11.55pm - certainly brought the new year in with a bang!

Lol, did he bring a piece of coal and some Scotch? lol xxx

cant see the problem im working new years even and day im not one for really going out and getting pissed and celebrating with people i dont know or even like :P

cant see the problem im working new years even and day im not one for really going out and getting pissed and celebrating with people i dont know or even like :P

Agree completely !!

I absolutely love the whole Christmas thing--- I just never really got the New Year eve -- its sort of 'forced fun' ! Now , a wild celebration with a fab WG -- now you're talkin ' !!:D

I'm not sure about the Soho scene now, but back in 96 I went for a punt just as the walk ups were closing (early) around 6pm. Luckily I found a lass who was happy to see me as her last customer of the day, and that way I didn't care if I pulled later or not as I'd had a great shag just a couple of hours before. :)

I like doing the whole crazy NYE thing, but only if I'm surrounded by good friends. If it ever came to spending one on my lonesome, I'd love to see the New Year in with a bang (pun, sadly, intended!)

Agree completely !!

I absolutely love the whole Christmas thing--- I just never really got the New Year eve -- its sort of 'forced fun' ! Now , a wild celebration with a fab WG -- now you're talkin ' !!:D

I am the opposite, I don't like the hyprocrisy and consumerism of materialistic Christmas, I am egnostic.;) Now Hogmanay is a traditional celebration in a Scottish manner and spans throughout the world, including all religions and races. Normally lasting at least a few days to bring in the New Year with a bang! Woo hoo!!!;)

Happy Hogmanay everyone!

Off to frolic..Bons xxx

I lost my virginity over a NY, though not with a WG. Things had been getting v worked up all evening, lots of fumbling & foreplay with a girl about 10 years older than me. About ten to the hour I asked her if we were on for a fuck that night, & she said absolutely, so I asked if we could hurry up so I could lose my cherry that year & not next year. She obligingly spread her legs so that on the 'stroke' of midnight I was pounding away, up to my nuts for the first time, and was soon happily emptying my balls to a resounding chorus of Auld Langs Ayne from the party downstairs.

Good times!

I am the opposite, I don't like the hyprocrisy and consumerism of materialistic Christmas, I am egnostic.;) Now Hogmanay is a traditional celebration in a Scottish manner and spans throughout the world, including all religions and races. Normally lasting at least a few days to bring in the New Year with a bang! Woo hoo!!!;)

Happy Hogmanay everyone!

Off to frolic..Bons xxx

Go for it Bons ! Maybe Scotland is the place to go for an authentic atmosphere or maybe just be with the scots.!! Happy NY.

I'm trying to get punt arranged for tonight, but the girls I'm interested in don't have their numbers on their profiles. So I've emailed them to enquire about it, but neither has replied. One of them even says she's working all day today and tomorrow - but she hasn't even logged in since Tuesday! How is she supposed to work if no one can get in contact to make a booking?

Amateurs!