Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ayrshireguy

New Blythswood

9 posts in this topic

Just new and realised i'd posting a similiar topic in the wrong category apoligies for anyone who reads both! but was looking to see if dawn or joanne from new blythswood in glasgow were still working, if anyone knows anything regarding them please let me know. personal favourites!

happy new year

Sorry Ayrshireguy, haven't heard of them :(

Remember both ladies well but they haven't come up on my radar since NB closed, sorry.

oh bit gutted! cheers anyway peeps will need to find myself a new favourite! i've heard theres less and less parlours in city centre though. any hints on were to find new girls would be appreciated!

Aren't you familiar yet with "the site whose name must not be mentioned"?

PM me if you need a heads-up.

After New Blythswood closed Dawn was working at St Enoch Club. I'm not even sure if St Enochs is still open or not? :unsure: I know it was the last of the Glasgow saunas open but had heard rumours of it's closure.

I saw Dawn there once after NB had closed - that was a while ago probably at the end of last Summer. She may or may not still be there IF St Enochs is still open.

After New Blythswood closed Dawn was working at St Enoch Club. I'm not even sure if St Enochs is still open or not? :unsure: I know it was the last of the Glasgow saunas open but had heard rumours of it's closure.

I saw Dawn there once after NB had closed - that was a while ago probably at the end of last Summer. She may or may not still be there IF St Enochs is still open.

St Enochs still going afaik for what its worth but not up to the standard of good old Aquarius, Parkgrove, Carlton etc (sigh!)

I visited the NB quite a lot over the last 2 years and saw Dawn & Joanne quite a few times.I was told by another ex NB girl I met in a flat that Dawn is working in a west end flat & Joanne is working at Charring X & both advertise in the sport.

I was also really sad to hear that Trixie died last year after a long illness.I'm sure I saw her on reception last year & she didn't look too well. I remember her as Mercedes in St Enoch and she was really sexy.It is a sad loss.

I would love to find if Molly is still working as she gave the best O I have ever had. There was also a girl I remember called Levi who had the most amazing long legs & I would like to see her again if anyone knows.

I would love to find if Molly is still working as she gave the best O I have ever had. There was also a girl I remember called Levi who had the most amazing long legs & I would like to see her again if anyone knows.

Molly used to post on here quite a lot as dramaqueen, but not seen her on here for awhile.

she was workin in an edinbro sauna, but not sure now.

would love to know too.